Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,440 members, 7,853,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Sex With My Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With My Daughter (692 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex With My Daughter by topnotch12345: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
It’s been nine years since I lost the love of my life. I met Debbie in college and we just instantly clicked. We got married a little over a year after we graduated. Our great life together came to an abrupt end when a drunk truck driver slammed into Debbie’s car head on. She died instantly. At least she didn’t suffer. I can’t say the same for me or our daughter, Julie.
Suddenly we had to figure out how we were going to make a new life without Debbie. Well, I was the one who had to figure it out. Julie was very young when her mother died. Of course, I got a huge settlement from the trucking company’s insurance company. That and Debbie’s life insurance ensured that I didn’t really have to work to earn a living and Julie would be well taken care of financially. I still work. I don’t need to work for the money but I need to work to take up my time. If I wasn’t working, I’d probably be sitting at home drinking all day. Obviously, I can’t do that as I have a daughter to care for. She needs me to be strong.
Ironically, I think I have a much better relationship with Julie than I probably would have had if Debbie hadn’t died. I’ve had to act as both mother and father to Julie and she’s had to rely on me for everything. I tried very early on to make sure she understood that she could always talk to me about anything and we made a pact to never lie to each other. Luckily, she’s been a great kid.
There were certainly tough times, though. I had to learn to cook and actually found that I kind of enjoy it. What I make is pretty basic but it has served our needs. Julie took home econ class a couple of years ago and found that cooking could be fun so she has been a big help in the last couple of years. There are even some dinners that she likes to make by herself. She’s growing up in front of my eyes. Watching her grow up has been the most amazing experience of my life. It’s been like being able to watch a caterpillar evolve into a butterfly. A girl’s body seems to make some small change almost every day. It’s really incredible.
It was a bit embarrassing the first time I had to take her to buy a bra. She didn’t really need one yet as she’d barely started puberty. But girls that age want to wear a bra because it makes them feel older and more like a woman. The only other reason they wear a bra at that age is prevent someone from seeing their nipples tenting out their shirt. Personally, I’ve always liked that look as it’s very sexy. My teen daughter didn’t need to look sexy at that age so it’s a good thing I bought them.
Of course, the really embarrassing time was when she got her first period. I had talked to her about it in advance and tried to make sure she knew she could talk to me about it when the time came, but she was still very embarrassed to tell me when it happened. Going to the store and buying tampons or pads for my daughter was the really embarrassing part. Within a couple of years, she started complaining that the cramps from her periods were really bad. She even had to miss a few days of school because they were so bad. I took her to the doctor and he recommended putting Julie on birth control pills as they usually made periods much less severe. It worked and now there’s the added benefit that I don’t have to worry about her getting pregnant Read more
Re: Sex With My Daughter by Kaytrump001(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
FHG people grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman Will Try To Test Her Man, To Know If He's A Simp Or Alpha. / I Will Wait For Rihanna Even If Takes Ten Years – Don Jazzy [video] / First To Make Her Take A Flight Is Most Times Stronger Than Her First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.