Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Picture Of Ekweremadu, Wife In Court After Arrest In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Ekweremadu, Wife In Court After Arrest In London (1853 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Ekweremadu, Wife In Court After Arrest In London by ExAngel007(f): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
A photo has surfaced online showing a former deputy senate president, Ike Ekweremadu and his wife, Beatrice moments after they were arrested and taken to court in the United Kingdom.

Recall that the duo were arraigned on Thurdsday at the Uxbridge Magistrate Court in London over claims that they
trafficked a 15-year-old boy from Lagos to the UK with the
intent to harvest his organs.

The court denied them bail. It was gathered that the couple’s child is suffering from a chronic kidney disease and needed a transplant.

The couple are currently in police custody after being denied bail by the UK court.

https://www.tori.ng/news/206035/picture-of-ekweremadu-wife-in-court-after-arrest-i.html

Re: Picture Of Ekweremadu, Wife In Court After Arrest In London by Pakute: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
He would have used his status to not have appeared in any Nigerian court. It reminds me when Peter Obi and James Nwafor were asked to appear before Anambra SARS Panel on the ground of Anambra youths that were killed and dumped in Azu river, both men refused to appear before the panel. Till date, the families of the slain youths have been denied justice while Peter Obi walks freely.
I tell you what, Ekweremadu will rot in jail for exporting the crime "they are known for" abroad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ekweremadu, Wife In Court After Arrest In London by typodeg: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Seen
Re: Picture Of Ekweremadu, Wife In Court After Arrest In London by BaddestQueen(f): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:
He would have used his status to not have appeared in any Nigerian court. It reminds me when Peter Obi and James Nwafor were asked to appear before Anambra SARS Panel on the ground of Anambra youths that were killed and dumped in Azu river, both men refused to appear before the panel. Till date, the families of the soain youths have been denied justice while Peter Obi walks freely.
I tell you what, Ekweremadu will rot in jail for exporting the crime "they are know for" abroad
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ekweremadu, Wife In Court After Arrest In London by DeleTaller: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lawlessness of a lawless lawmaker.
Re: Picture Of Ekweremadu, Wife In Court After Arrest In London by Zandena(f): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
I can't see them in handcuffs. They supposed to be handcuffed before the court proceedings let's them not try to harvest the judge's organ!
Re: Picture Of Ekweremadu, Wife In Court After Arrest In London by indemnityy: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
UK is not Nigeria.

Re: Picture Of Ekweremadu, Wife In Court After Arrest In London by Seefinish: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:
He would have used his status to not have appeared in any Nigerian court. It reminds me when Peter Obi and James Nwafor were asked to appear before Anambra SARS Panel on the ground of Anambra youths that were killed and dumped in Azu river, both men refused to appear before the panel. Till date, the families of the soain youths have been denied justice while Peter Obi walks freely.
I tell you what, Ekweremadu will rot in jail for exporting the crime "they are know for" abroad
tell Tinubu that the same fate awaits him in Chicago.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Rejected Seeds From Atiku Camp. Go And Campaign For Obi. Prophet Uebert Angel / See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.