Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Amy Winehouse Is Dead - Music/Radio (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Amy Winehouse Is Dead (27613 Views)

Shocking: Amy Winehouse Performing On Drugs. / Amy Winehouse Booed After 'disaster' Performance (video) / Amy Winehouse - The Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

i have lifted the whole passage and anyone who comes to read it will see you as a semi-illiterate that you are. after so many years doing your pharmacology, you still thought [b]sera is the name of a patient[/b]. grin grin grin this is at best laughable. i will print out your post and paste it on ma wall so i can have something to laugh at when i am bored.

davidylan, you are a living proof of divine sense of humour.
i am thankful for tools like you and sagamite. . . . .cos without you guys, the rest of us wouldn't have succeeded in life. grin cheesy

grin grin
Davidylan or what d fork he calls himself specializes in dissing little gals on nairaland. In reality he is also a half brained assshole like sagamite. Pathethic people calling themselves geniuses. Forking retards  grin
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by davidylanI: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

stop being a fool. . . . . .the title is the experiment on human(that i agree) but the abstract you quoted was talking about the tests carried out on a rat's brain membrane and the excerpt you quoted was lifted from the abstract(talking about the rat's brain membrane).

i have lifted the whole passage and anyone who comes to read it will see you as a semi-illiterate that you are. after so many years doing your pharmacology, you still thought sera is the name of a patient. grin grin grin this is at best laughable. i will print out your post and paste it on ma wall so i can have something to laugh at when i am bored.

davidylan, you are a living proof of divine sense of humour.
i am thankful for tools like you and sagamite. . . . .cos without you guys, the rest of us wouldn't have succeeded in life. grin cheesy

spambot saved your butt.  cheesy I had an entire lecture for you.

I never at any point thot sera was the name of a person . . . i knew that long long ago before you could tie your diapers.  cheesy

I noticed you had no rebuttal to my semi-thorough schooling of you above right? cheesy
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by davidylanI: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
Aqva:

grin grin
Davidylan or what d fork he calls himself specializes in dissing little gals on nairaland. In reality he is also a half brained assshole like sagamite. Pathethic people calling themselves geniuses. Forking retards  grin

False. That is the claim coogar is making to cover up his own idiocy.

Where are you from by the way? Who exactly are you? another fool trying to be noticed on the backs of others? Have you and i interacted before? Puhlease dude.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
davidylanI:

False. That is the claim coogar is making to cover up his own idiocy.

Where are you from by the way? Who exactly are you? another fool trying to be noticed on the backs of others? Have you and i interacted before? Puhlease dude.

No we have not met. I do not interact with dunderheads. I read this thread and noticed how you have been talking lots of BS. They say you are a supposed christian, what a pity. Another hypocrite hiding under the cloak of christianity.hmm.
Goodbye my young man, i was just passing by.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2011
davidylanI:

spambot saved your butt.  cheesy I had an entire lecture for you.

the spambot must hate this thread. . . .can be quite frustrating typing a beautiful piece with spambot swallowing it.
now to the proceedings. . . .

I never at any point thot sera was the name of a person . . . i knew that long long ago before you could tie your diapers.  cheesy

admit it. . . .you thought it was otherwise. . . . .it was an abstract. . . .nothing could have been written before an abstract on any experiment and if it was human serum like you think, the author would have documented how they came about it. these are professionals on the top of their game writing a clear and concise report on an experiment not davidlyan's thesis from a state university. your emphasis on patient sera in the previous page proved one thing in forensics. . . .you thought it was a name!!!

I noticed you had no rebuttal to my semi-thorough schooling of you above right?  cheesy

which semi-thorough schooling? authored by who? repost it lemme see.
i am too legit to back down from mild debates such as this one. . . . .i don't create chaos and anarchy, i preserve them. wink sad
if you have any other thorough schooling in your top drawer, abeg bring it on.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by shooze: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
I have followed this thread with amusement because its so easy to sit in judgement of others when we are no better. I was an addict for 8 years and it was Not because I was irresponsible it was rather to escape from horrors I would rather not discuss here and I know how difficult it is to quit the addiction. No one wants to wake up lying in their own vomit or not knowing if u will even wake up . I was able to break it not because of any rehab but by his grace. For sagamite your constant repitition of the word cretin is beginning to make me wonder if you are not a crackhead yourself. @ davidlyan you are a "christian" all I can say to you is what would Jesus say?
@ coogar and his crew thank you
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
shooze:

I have followed this thread with amusement because its so easy to sit in judgement of others when we are no better. I was an addict for  8 years and it was Not because I was irresponsible it was rather to escape from horrors I would rather not discuss here and I know how difficult it is to quit the addiction. No one wants to wake up lying in their own vomit or not knowing if u will even wake up . I was able to break it not because of any rehab but by his grace. For sagamite your constant repitition of the word cretin is beginning to make me wonder if you are not a crackhead yourself. @ davidlyan you are a "christian" all I can say to you is what would Jesus say?

i am touched. . . .

[img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5764/applause.gif#applause.gif[/img]
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
shooze:

I have followed this thread with amusement because its so easy to sit in judgement of others when we are no better. I was an addict for 8 years and it was Not because I was irresponsible it was rather to escape from horrors I would rather not discuss here and I know how difficult it is to quit the addiction. No one wants to wake up lying in their own vomit or not knowing if u will even wake up . I was able to break it not because of any rehab but by his grace. For sagamite your constant repitition of the word cretin is beginning to make me wonder if you are not a crackhead yourself. @ davidlyan you are a "christian" all I can say to you is what would Jesus say?
for 8 years?? did you ever died?
are you dead? sad sad sad
Thank God for is mercies on your life, are u sure u are not a ghost on NLAND, never knew ppll survive addiction for 8 years shocked shocked
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by cap28: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
shooze:

well done for having the courage to share this - and im happy you were able to fight and overcome the addiction.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by shooze: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2011
Thank you. I just don't think anyone would deliberately set out to destroy their lives it often starts slowly and before you know it your life spirals out of control. Amy winehouse was first a human being then an addict so saying good riddance and one addict less is in such poor taste.

1 Like

Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by cap28: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
AMY Winehouse's jailed ex-husband broke down in tears after learning of her death, and admitted yesterday: "I'm beyond inconsolable ,  my tears won't dry."
Anguished Blake Fielder-Civil collapsed on Saturday afternoon when prison officials called him from his cell to break the shattering news.

And after a sleepless night, the 29-year-old former junkie, who spent a stormy two years wed to the Back To Black singer, hailed her as the love of his life.

Affair ,  Sun story on pairBlake, serving 32 months for burglary and a firearm offence, said yesterday: "I will never ever again feel the love I felt for her.

"Everybody who knew me and knew Amy knew the depth of our love. I can't believe she's dead."

Staff at Leeds' Armley Jail have been told to keep a close watch on "shocked and stunned" Blake - a one-time music video runner.

Just weeks ago, tragic Amy told pals that Fielder-Civil, from whom she split in 2009, was the only person who could save her.

Her ex, jailed last month at Leeds Crown Court, was granted a special compassionate visit from girlfriend Sarah Aspin, the mother of his newborn son Jack.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3712356/Blake-Fielder-Civil-collapsed-after-hearing-about-Amy-WInehouses-death.html#ixzz1T9Wl4Bvt
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
shooze:

Thank you. I just don't think anyone would deliberately set out to destroy their lives it often starts slowly and before you know it your life spirals out of control. Amy winehouse was first a human being then an addict so saying good riddance and one addict less is in such poor taste.

i think the orientation also has to change. . . . .a lot of people don't even know they are addicts because the effects are not yet obvious in them. i know quite a lot number of people who take sleeping pills every night(without professional advice). . .those kinda peops are addicts. normal boys who must take paraga/alomo bitters everyday are addicts and so on and forth. . . . consciously or subconsciously, people stray into bad habits and like you said, it spirals out of control and one is trapped!

kudos to you!!!
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by davidylanI: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
Aqva:

No we have not met. I do not interact with dunderheads. I read this thread and noticed how you have been talking lots of BS. They say you are a supposed christian, what a pity. Another hypocrite hiding under the cloak of christianity.hmm.
Goodbye my young man, i was just passing by.

irony of the highest order.  grin Best we dont interact, its not as if your presence has been of any significance.  cheesy

shooze:

I have followed this thread with amusement because its so easy to sit in judgement of others when we are no better. I was an addict for  8 years and it was Not because I was irresponsible it was rather to escape from horrors I would rather not discuss here and I know how difficult it is to quit the addiction. No one wants to wake up lying in their own vomit or not knowing if u will even wake up . I was able to break it not because of any rehab but by his grace. For sagamite your constant repitition of the word cretin is beginning to make me wonder if you are not a crackhead yourself. @ davidlyan you are a "christian" all I can say to you is what would Jesus say?

He probably would say - well done good and faithful servant, go and sin no more.
Congrats.

I find it funny when folks mention religion . . . i have NOT once mentioned that in 17 pages because it frankly is of zero relevance to Amy. My opposition to that lifestyle has NOTHING to do with religion, it seems those who are only interested in throwing cheap insults would of course use that as an excuse. My resident aqva with all his noise making says i use religion as a "cloak" . . . i wonder where he observed that beyond running away with a few out of place comments by malicious individuals.

shooze, i cant and wont sit in judge against you. Its not my place. Like i mentioned earlier, i was and still am very close friends with a chain smoker and a drunk . . . the difference is that positive influence from those of us who called ourselves his friends made him quit under 1 yr. I have nothing against those who choose a destructive lifestyle, it is those who EXCUSE that lifestyle in the name of "thou shalt not judge" who are a problem to me.

You are a hypocrite to me when you weep over someone who dies in a wayward lifestyle when you had the chance to make a difference and you REFUSED or passed on the opportunity. Too many people posting here, pretending so much to be empathetic YET refuse to be the change that their friends and colleagues need. Post all you want on this pages . . . it is the little that you do in the communities that God has placed you that matters.

You go to clubs, laugh at your friends who drink and use drugs, consider them "contemporary" adults who have a choice, refuse to offer help in the name of "thou shalt not judge" . . . then they die and you erect memorials in their "honor"? Shame on you!

PErfect example - AMY Winehouse's jailed ex-husband broke down in tears after learning of her death, and admitted yesterday: "I'm beyond inconsolable , my tears won't dry."
Anguished Blake Fielder-Civil collapsed on Saturday afternoon when prison officials called him from his cell to break the shattering news.

And after a sleepless night, the 29-year-old former junkie, who spent a stormy two years wed to the Back To Black singer, hailed her as the love of his life.

Yeah dude, what a waste of tears. You led her down this road . . . now its time to cry and lose sleep? Better wake up and eat.

those of you excusing Amy's lifestyle while crying "omg, i'm so sad" are not much different from the Blake's of this world.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by davidylanI: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

the spambot must hate this thread. . . .can be quite frustrating typing a beautiful piece with spambot swallowing it.
now to the proceedings. . . .

yeah man. i even had pictures for you to follow like my 3 yr old nieces.

coogar:

admit it. . . .you thought it was otherwise. . . . .it was an abstract. . . .nothing could have been written before an abstract on any experiment and if it was human serum like you think, the author would have documented how they came about it. these are professionals on the top of their game writing a clear and concise report on an experiment not davidlyan's thesis from a state university. your emphasis on patient sera in the previous page proved one thing in forensics. . . .you thought it was a name!!!

That's a lie.

1. Patient sera (serum from several patients), that's how we called our typical tuesday morning blood draws back in school. This is a nauseating claim.

2. The author would have documented how they came about it - only in materials and methods dude. Do you read papers at all?

3. It was clearly human serum, that much is clear from the headline. The biggest problem here is your own lack of understanding of what experiment they were conducting. You should read up on the RRA.

coogar:

which semi-thorough schooling? authored by who? repost it lemme see.
i am too legit to back down from mild debates such as this one. . . . .i don't create chaos and anarchy, i preserve them. wink sad
if you have any other thorough schooling in your top drawer, abeg bring it on.

Start from reading up on this - http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0731708586800814

They describe the same RRA assay in detail down to their own use of rat brain membranes to detect diazepam binding.

Please read - the only reason you dont look like a bigger fool now is because 90% of the folks here are just about as ignorant and thickheaded as you. Bleating animals with very little grey matter.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
davidylanI:

You are a hypocrite to me when you weep over someone who dies in a wayward lifestyle when you had the chance to make a difference and you REFUSED or passed on the opportunity. Too many people posting here, pretending so much to be empathetic YET refuse to be the change that their friends and colleagues need. Post all you want on this pages . . . it is the little that you do in the communities that God has placed you that matters.

You go to clubs, laugh at your friends who drink and use drugs, consider them "contemporary" adults who have a choice, refuse to offer help in the name of "thou shalt not judge" . . . then they die and you erect memorials in their "honor"? Shame on you!

this is a perfect example of how not to write a defense. . .

it's the little that you do in the communities you have been placed that matters? with the dismissive way you look at drug users, would you help? grin
i laugh in boko haram. this post of yours reeks of hypocrisy(military-grade). you probably think users should not be pitied, they chose to live their lives the way they want it and they must bear the brunt - none of your business. . . . .that's the way you have been sounding ever since this thread was opened.

you call nigerians in nigeria hypocrites for feeling sad as fans of amy winehouse - what help could they have rendered from nigeria? telekinesis? even if they wanted to, how could they have helped? and since they couldn't help amy now means they should not cry for her? what kind of argument is this? who are you to say someone is genuinely grieved about someone's death or not? seriously, you need to lose this attitude. it's not my prerogative if you are not saddened by anyone's death or not. . . .that is your palava. . . . .but to openly accuse someone who felt sorry for amy as a hypocrite is a bit bordering on lunacy on your own part.

not too late for you to change!!!

PErfect example - AMY Winehouse's jailed ex-husband broke down in tears after learning of her death, and admitted yesterday: "I'm beyond inconsolable ,  my tears won't dry."

Yeah dude, what a waste of tears. You led her down this road . . . now its time to cry and lose sleep? Better wake up and eat.

those of you excusing Amy's lifestyle while crying "omg, i'm so sad" are not much different from the Blake's of this world.

yes, he would break out from his jail-cell and fly like a superman to save amy!!!
ex-husband is a user, amy was a user. who knows. . . .amy might have been using before she met this dude. how will one addict save the other?
seriously. . . .your point here is null and void. try something else!!!

davidylanI:

yeah man. i even had pictures for you to follow like my 3 yr old nieces.

i am not even sure you are wiser than your nieces. . . .but lemme see what you have to say first before i pass the final judgement.

That's a lie.

here we go again. . .

1. Patient sera (serum from several patients), that's how we called our typical tuesday morning blood draws back in school. This is a nauseating claim.

a lab rat is also a patient. . . .the abstract made it clear they were using rat brain's membrane. . . .nowhere in that article did they mention anything human. stop distorting the facts. . . .i read that article within 12 seconds and i am 100% positive the sera is from the guinea-pig(rat).

2. The author would have documented how they came about it - only in materials and methods dude. Do you read papers at all?

you keep displaying your idiocy. . . .that was the abstract. . . .nothing to do with the main experiment. the abstract is like a synopsis. . . .talked about their findings when a rat's serum was used. . . .they were going to compare it to human later in the experiment. unfortunately, that article was inconclusive. but like a bat from hell. . . .you plucked it from the stratosphere to convince a guru like me. . . . .it was an epic fail!!!

3. It was clearly human serum, that much is clear from the headline. The biggest problem here is your own lack of understanding of what experiment they were conducting. You should read up on the RRA.

the headline of the experiment will have nothing to do with the abstract. . . .have you ever written thesis in your life? i write theses for engineering companies, research outfits, etc so don't ptyalise heresy here. . . .patent sera in that abstract was talking about the guinea pig. i can bet any amount on that to prove you wrong. . . .when i am less busy, i will actually register on that site to pull out the whole experiment. you dunno when to back down when defeated. . . . .i will shame you soon. . . give it 48hrs.

Start from reading up on this - http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0731708586800814
They describe the same RRA assay in detail down to their own use of rat brain membranes to detect diazepam binding.

how is this relevant to the debate? the only thing relevant here is how to pull out the whole experiment of the link you originally provided. any other article is irrelevant. i am trying to prove you didn't know what patient sera meant, you are pulling other experiments in my face. . . . .how am i supposed to prove your idiocy if you flash another link in my face? who do you think you are dealing with? a 2-cell brained pinhead like you?

omo, respect yourself o!

Please read - the only reason you dont look like a bigger fool now is because 90% of the folks here are just about as ignorant and thickheaded as you. Bleating animals with very little grey matter.

you are a tool. . . .
look at who's talking. . . .you kept yapping patent sera is someone's name. i was quick to point out to you sera is the plural of serum and "patient" is any recipient of a laboratory action. . . .up until today even after years in your pharmacology studies, you have never heard of the word patient used on animals or objects. . . .you learnt that here today. . . .

someone with humility will thank me for exposing the sphere of life he's never encountered - but you are still here doing strong-head for your rabbi.
like i keep telling you troglodytes. . . . . .i am the origin of science and math! i have to say you did not get the life you ordered and paid for. if you know the number of scientific articles i digest day in day out. . . .you wouldn't be here pulling a tug-of-war with me. . . . you will disappear into oblivion!
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by shooze: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
No one has excused her lifestyle. What I need you to understand is people sometimes go through stuff and in trying to block their mind from these stuff sometimes engage in dangerous habits. I am not holding brief for Amy winehouse nor am I trying to get cheap sympathy but trust me quitting addiction is not something you just snap ur fingers and say OK I am done it takes time effort and his grace. Her "sins" may have been such that the whole world saw and could easily judge her for but who knows what addictions we all battle with privately
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by denzel2009: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2011
This Davidylan's attitude and manners are so irritating. I won't be surprised if he has been eating some of his patient sera in that laboratory secretly.

Who cares about your stewpid, cretinous, moronic RRA?
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2011
denzel2009:

This Davidylan's attitude and manners are so irritating. I won't be surprised if he has been eating some of his patient sera in that laboratory secretly.

don't be too harsh on him - he's an omniscient shrink.
from where he's positioned. . . he knows who is genuinely sorry for amy winehouse and the ones who are hypocrites from his project window.
the only reason davidylan is still alive is because it's illegal to shoot him. . . .
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by davidylanI: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
denzel2009:

The beauty of the whole thing is you arent really obliged to read. grin

Too many idiots with less than half a brain cell feeling the need to make themselves heard as well. You dont like my attitude? I suggest you move on, there must be 1000 other threads you could read no? Or am i posting on everyone? I'm posting in response to coogar and not you. So much for manners. You dont seem to have any . . . manners would suggest you quit when you're not being spoken to.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by davidylanI: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

this is a perfect example of how not to write a defense. . .

taking advice from you is akin to listening to my 3 yr old niece tell me how not to boil an egg.

coogar:

it's the little that you do in the communities you have been placed that matters? with the dismissive way you look at drug users, would you help? grin
i laugh in boko haram. this post of yours reeks of hypocrisy(military-grade). you probably think users should not be pitied, they chose to live their lives the way they want it and they must bear the brunt - none of your business. . . . .that's the way you have been sounding ever since this thread was opened.

I have folks who i am grateful to have had the chance to help. Many of you here are of no use to anyone else besides coming here to wail as if you cared. I can guarantee a lot of the comments here were down to "let me too show i know Amy Winehouse".

Here is my mindset, feel free to be annoyed by it:

1. you have an issue - recognise it and get help.

2. You feel its your life and no one has the right to correct you? By all means ruin your life . . . dont expect any sympathy from me. I was raised that way and i make no apologies for it.

3. Should you eventually ruin your life? Best of luck.

coogar:

you call nigerians in nigeria hypocrites for feeling sad as fans of amy winehouse - what help could they have rendered from nigeria? telekinesis? even if they wanted to, how could they have helped? and since they couldn't help amy now means they should not cry for her? what kind of argument is this? who are you to say someone is genuinely grieved about someone's death or not? seriously, you need to lose this attitude. it's not my prerogative if you are not saddened by anyone's death or not. . . .that is your palava. . . . .but to openly accuse someone who felt sorry for amy as a hypocrite is a bit bordering on lunacy on your own part.

This is a senseless argument . . . its what i would unsurprisingly expect from immature 15 yr old hero-worshippers. I remember walking into school one day when i was in secondary school, the whole place looked like a ghost town and i kept wondering why everyone looked so sad and some were crying. When i ventured to ask . . . imagine my shock when i was told it was because Notorious BIG had just died!!! shocked For the love of God, BIG died and you are crying? What would you do if your mother die? Follow her to the grave? When did we become such empty Justin Bieber type fools? Drifting around like wind-tossed grass. By all means . . . go ahead crying over a woman who cared nothing for you while she was alive.

coogar:

i am not even sure you are wiser than your nieces. . . .but lemme see what you have to say first before i pass the final judgement.

that would mean they are super smart . . . good for them.

coogar:

a lab rat is also a patient. . . .

No its not. when you start working with lab rats and know what they are called then get back to me.

coogar:

the abstract made it clear they were using rat brain's membrane. . . .

Yes as a receptor source for an assay. Too bad you are too brainless to understand the principle of the assay. Where they using 3H naloxone for serum too?

coogar:

nowhere in that article did they mention anything human. stop distorting the facts

read the title fool.

coogar:

. . . .i read that article within 12 seconds and i am 100% positive the sera is from the guinea-pig(rat).

1. no wonder you didnt understand it. there is nothing worse than arguing with an ignorant blowhard and his equally stewpid cronies who are only too happy to get a pat on the head from their master.

2. The term "guinea pig" was no where in the abstract, short intro or title. It was used as a search tag. We put tags there so when you search pubmed for instance our papers can be easily located. When you've you've actually published and no how it works then get back to me.

coogar:

you keep displaying your idiocy. . . .that was the abstract. . . .nothing to do with the main experiment. the abstract is like a synopsis. . . .talked about their findings when a rat's serum was used. . . .they were going to compare it to human later in the experiment. unfortunately, that article was inconclusive. but like a bat from hell. . . .you plucked it from the stratosphere to convince a guru like me. . . . .it was an epic fail!!!

1. Rat brain membrane is not the same thing as rat serum. While serum is derived from fractionated blood, membranes are derived from lysing brain cells with strong detergent. You're a complete slowpoke.

2. they were going to compare rat serum with human serum later? cheesy cheesy lol this guy made me fall off my chair.

coogar:

the headline of the experiment will have nothing to do with the abstract. . . .

shocked unbelievable!

coogar:

have you ever written thesis in your life?

. . . 275 pages in total.

coogar:

i write theses for engineering companies, research outfits, etc so don't ptyalise heresy here

what you're writing are reports! Do you know what a "thesis" is?

coogar:

. . . .patent sera in that abstract was talking about the guinea pig.

"guinea pig" does not even appear ONCE in the entire page you were presented.

coogar:

i can bet any amount on that to prove you wrong. . . .when i am less busy, i will actually register on that site to pull out the whole experiment. you dunno when to back down when defeated. . . . .i will shame you soon. . . give it 48hrs.

It costs less than $40. Buy the paper, post the entire thing here and i will take you to the woodshed to get your hiding. grin I dey kampe. You will show me where they used rat or guinea pig serum today. If not you are a coward of the worst kind. That's a challenge.

coogar:

how is this relevant to the debate? the only thing relevant here is how to pull out the whole experiment of the link you originally provided. any other article is irrelevant. i am trying to prove you didn't know what patient sera meant, you are pulling other experiments in my face. . . . .how am i supposed to prove your idiocy if you flash another link in my face? who do you think you are dealing with? a 2-cell brained pinhead like you?

omo, respect yourself o!

foolish boy. cheesy Have you respected urself first?
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by davidylanI: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

you are a tool. . . .
look at who's talking. . . .you kept yapping patent sera is someone's name. i was quick to point out to you sera is the plural of serum and "patient" is any recipient of a laboratory action. . . .up until today even after years in your pharmacology studies, you have never heard of the word patient used on animals or objects. . . .you learnt that here today. . . .

let me repeat again - at no point did i use patient sera as a NAME. If you feel like pushing it to save face then be my guest.

Never heard of the word "patient" used on animals . . . and right here we have monkeys, rabbits, rats, mice, fish. Not ONE is called a patient . . . i heard that from you for the first time in my life. I'm sure our resident vet here would like to ask you if you are from this planet.

coogar:

someone with humility will thank me for exposing the sphere of life he's never encountered - but you are still here doing strong-head for your rabbi.
like i keep telling you troglodytes. . . . . .i am the origin of science and math! i have to say you did not get the life you ordered and paid for. if you know the number of scientific articles i digest day in day out. . . .you wouldn't be here pulling a tug-of-war with me. . . . you will disappear into oblivion!

maybe if you actually WROTE a scientific article you wont be telling me that titles have nothing to do with abstracts. I can pass you one i just finished writing today . . . foolish boy. cheesy
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 12:17am On Jul 26, 2011
davidylanI:

let me repeat again - at no point did i use patient sera as a NAME. If you feel like pushing it to save face then be my guest.

Never heard of the word "patient" used on animals . . . and right here we have monkeys, rabbits, rats, mice, fish. Not ONE is called a patient . . . i heard that from you for the first time in my life. I'm sure our resident vet here would like to ask you if you are from this planet.

get a good dictionary. . . .not a pocket dictionary and scour for it. . . .it's right there. . .
i don't disagree with the fact that you have never heard that the word "patient" can be used on animals. . . .the english spoken in your neck of woods is substandard. . . .you should have gone to oxford for your pharmacology studies.

maybe if you actually WROTE a scientific article you wont be telling me that titles have nothing to do with abstracts. I can pass you one i just finished writing today . . . foolish boy.  cheesy

this is why it's called an abstract. . . .a synopsis. . . .a concept. . .
if you had lifted it from introduction, your argument might have carried more weight in gold but that article you lifted? no way!!!
wetin i wan do with your scientific article? better send them to mama beatrice(the akara seller on your street in lagos). . .she will have more use for it to wrap her akara balls. grin cheesy
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2011
Abeg

Can someone with my level of education explain what this is all about?
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Abeg

and your level of education would be? standard 3? primary 6? jss2 or ss3?
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by denzel2009: 12:23am On Jul 26, 2011
davidylanI:

davidylanI:

The beauty of the whole thing is you arent really obliged to read.  grin

Too many idiots with less than half a brain cell feeling the need to make themselves heard as well. You dont like my attitude? I suggest you move on, there must be 1000 other threads you could read no? Or am i posting on everyone? I'm posting in response to coogar and not you. So much for manners. You dont seem to have any . . . manners would suggest you quit when you're not being spoken to.

Duh, you need some help.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by dayokanu(m): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2011
coogar:

and your level of education would be? standard 3? primary 6? jss2 or ss3?

Secondary school or Grammar School
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by coogar: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Secondary school or Grammar School

then "patient sarah" would be a bit too advanced for you.
you should start from the elementary. . . ."patient eve" cheesy grin
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by SEFAGO(m): 12:33am On Jul 26, 2011
Abeg

Amy Winehouse died from drug overdose. Some people have bad belle and schadenfreude and are claim she laid her bed and so has to lie on it. Some people are gushy gushy and are weeping. Other use this as an opportunity to flaunt their PhD in grammarticology and go off-topic. U know na same thing on nairaland

God's in his heaven, all's right with the world
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 26, 2011
coogar:

get a good dictionary. . . .not a pocket dictionary and scour for it. . . .it's right there. . .
i don't disagree with the fact that you have never heard that the word "patient" can be used on animals. . . .the english spoken in your neck of woods is substandard. . . .you should have gone to oxford for your pharmacology studies.

I'm positive "patient" isnt used for animals but again english folks are weird.

coogar:

this is why it's called an abstract. . . .a synopsis. . . .a concept. . .
if you had lifted it from introduction, your argument might have carried more weight in gold but that article you lifted? no way!!!
wetin i wan do with your scientific article? better send them to mama beatrice(the akara seller on your street in lagos). . .she will have more use for it to wrap her akara balls. grin cheesy

For where? An abstract is basically your hypothesis, materials and methods, results and conclusions in brief. You arent buying the article again? shocked grin I didnt think you'd have the nerve. yeye boy.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 26, 2011
denzel2009:

Duh, you need some help.

lol all these miserable pant-sagging never do wells. grin thank God for the internet.
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by denzel2009: 2:05am On Jul 26, 2011
davidylan:

lol all these miserable pant-sagging never do wells. grin thank God for the internet.
Look at this wussbag feeling funky. Your dindinrin rotund girlfriend's pic you put up before has disappeared, she must have seen the light that you have too much toxins in your system.

When next you call home, ask them if they still have picture of Awolowo or Azikiwe on the wall. Cretin!
Re: Amy Winehouse Is Dead by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 26, 2011
denzel2009:

Look at this wussbag feeling funky. Your dindinrin rotund girlfriend's pic you put up before has disappeared, she must have seen the light that you have too much toxins in your system.

When next you call home, ask them if they still have picture of Awolowo or Azikiwe on the wall. Cretin!

another fool sneaking around other people's accounts. I must be your god . . . i dont know you and yet you remember a photo i had here over 8 months ago when we've never even spoken or come across each other before? And you cry that others shld get a life? maybe you shld get one too . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

One Or More Lines Of A Song U're Feelin / Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album / Naira Marley ‘LOL’ EP Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.