Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (676749 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dzennieva: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2022
I tried sending an email but it didn't go through. Here is my whatsapp number 0907 702 4028. Please send me a message. Thank you
Greattestman:
I can help with that.

Tho not an expert.I will try my best.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by JaySterling: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
I got denied visa in April in Abuja

I applied again immediately for Lagos. Today was my interview date. But I got sent back and wasn’t interviewed.

They said I ticked regular to manipulate the systems and get an earlier date instead of ticking previously denied in the last 6 months

All my efforts wasted

I’m not going to America ever again.
To heII with this country

I just hope a good leader can emerge in next year election, so we can all school here and do our masters here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Deering1008:
Hi Justwise and other gurus in the house, I need sample of motivation letter and a brief explanation of how to get masters admission with funding in the US. I’m hoping to apply for Masters in Medical coding or Public health..
Have you received response or you still need the letters?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
JaySterling:

I applied again immediately for Lagos. Today was my interview date. But I got sent back and wasn’t interviewed.

They said I ticked regular to manipulate the systems and get an earlier date instead of ticking previously denied in the last 6 months

All my efforts wasted

I just hope a good leader can emerge in next year election, so we can all school year and do our masters here

No! I disagree with you.Apply again and your visa would be approved.Pls do that asap!

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by JaySterling: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:
No! I disagree with you.Apply again and your visa would be approved.Pls do that asap!
Apply fire

Bleep America

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by UmmZayd: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
JaySterling:

All my efforts wasted

I just hope a good leader can emerge in next year election, so we can all school year and do our masters here

Well sorry about the wasted effort but you actually override the system. Nevertheless, you don't have to give up on your dreams. Get back on your feet, gather your emotions and applications together and apply choosing the right option. No one said this journey is an easy one anyways so gather yourself together. The US gates are still open for whosoever gets the privilege to come. US 2- You 0

Best of luck

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NUELUSA2023: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Gentle reminder that people from the consulate go through this thread. So be careful the kind of information you post here.

They had representatives on nairaland before, so I believe they still know their way around this platform.

9 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mrsnoname: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
mrsnoname:
Hello everyone,

I helped my sister pay sevis last year on June 17, and I am aware that sevis fee expires within 12 months. I retried generating another coupon to pay for a new one but this is what I see. Please can someone explain to me what it is.

Can someone please explain to me

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Legacy86: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
JaySterling:

All my efforts wasted

Winners never quit quiters never win if am correct with the quote. Beside I thought today is a public holiday for them? How come u were attended to?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by JaySterling: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Legacy86:

Winners never quit quiters never win if am correct with the quote. Beside I thought today is a public holiday for them? How come u were attended to?
Today is a Public holiday in USA not in Nigeria

Also, they worked half day today at the consulate in VI.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dzennieva: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello,

I am about filling my ds160 form but the bank statement i used to collect my i20 is a business account. Please can anybody advise on what name I should fill in the ds160, since its a business account, do I need to write the company's name or the individual's name? I am asking because I heard that business account might reduce the chances for approval.

P.S No information regarding my sponsor was included in my i20, just the funds he'll be sponspring me with
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by DrinkWater10: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:
Have you received response or you still need the letters?
Hello boss, I need motivation letter samples. Thanks
drinkw10@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Laids: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good afternoon everyone,

please who is coming to University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill?? I need friends oo, make boredom no kill me undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Isyberry: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good evening everyone.... pls i need helllpppll.

Please, I need guidance on how to properly complete visa appointment date/form.

I was denied the US visa about 3months ago, and I want to reapply. I have filled the DS-160 form.

I read on this platform that people that did not fill the correct status - as "Previously denied" were not interviewed on the day of their appointment.

I have checked and rechecked, but didn't see the "Regular" or "Previously denied" dropdown. Although, I am using the same profile I used for scheduling the previous appointment that was denied, just that I made changes based on the new 1-20 information I have.
Do I need to register a new account for visa appointment?

Please, I need help on how to get to the right information that will show the "regular or previously denied" status.

***Pls help meeeeee. I need clarity here*
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nozino: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
JaySterling:

All my efforts wasted

Just this small issue and you wan give up? Defer your admission to spring 2023. Even if you want to try other countries, you’d have to wait till January.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by JesusIsAMuslim: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Muchmore024:

Never use Mpower for interview in Nigeria. 80% of people were rejected only few has been lucky. Just tell him to find a sponsor and a bank statement for the ds160 and interview. Then after interview he then can use the mpower loan to fund his studies

You conducted a research?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Joezinho: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good evening guys, my passport expires February 2023 and I am due to travel next month on an F1-visa.

1.. Should I renew my passport or travel with the one i have since it's less than 6 months to expiration..

2.. Is it going to be an issue at the POE?

CC: Justwise..
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmanuelle27: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greattestman:
Hello

I would be glad to help conduct a mock interview for you.

Just mention me if you need me to conduct mock with you.

Thanks
Hi, I'll need your assistance in this regard, I sent you an email

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmanuelle27: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

You conducted a research?
wondering how he arrived at that

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
emmanuelle27:
Hi, I'll need your assistance in this regard, I sent you an email
Reach me here
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by dreaonit: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
No one is talking about M1/ME visa.
Does anyone apply for this of recent?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ladytiana01: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hi guys,

Could you add me to the WhatsApp groups for Abuja
and Lagos interview dates? My number is 08050280882
Thanks �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ladytiana01: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hi guys,

Thanks �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Joezinho: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Joezinho:
Good evening guys, my passport expires February 2023 and I am due to travel next month on an F1-visa.

1.. Should I renew my passport or travel with the one i have since it's less than 6 months to expiration..

Cc Justwise
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by elhadji19: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
mrsnoname:

Can someone please explain to me

What do you want to know @ mrsnoname?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Youngeebaba: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ladytiana01:
Hi guys,

Thanks �

Someone should please add me too.

08060218167. And if we don’t have maybe we should create a new group chat for it then.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by donasere(m): 1:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Hello house. Please assist on what to do next, while trying to apply for EA, the page just submitted without me filling all the necessary fields appropriately. What would you kindly suggest as a way out of this? Thanks.

Cc
chibertha
Moshkom
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:49am On Jul 05, 2022
That visa no dey too bring light
dreaonit:
No one is talking about M1/ME visa.
Does anyone apply for this of recent?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 2:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Sorry I can not help because I have never used EA.
I never do my things in a hurry.

donasere:
Hello house. Please assist on what to do next, while trying to apply for EA, the page just submitted without me filling all the necessary fields appropriately. What would you kindly suggest as a way out of this? Thanks.

Cc
chibertha
Moshkom
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by dreaonit: 4:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Have you tried it before?

chibertha:

That visa no dey too bring light
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Avangard(m): 5:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Joezinho:

You cannot start a passport renewal process until six months to expiration.

You can travel to the US with your passport as it stands. No one will stop you at POE.

However, make sure you have your NIN handy for renewal in the US. You would need to start the renewal process in September.

I hope this helps.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Joezinho: 5:36am On Jul 05, 2022
Avangard:

You cannot start a passport renewal process until six months to expiration.

You can travel to the US with your passport as it stands. No one will stop you at POE.

However, make sure you have your NIN handy for renewal in the US. You would need to start the renewal process in September.

I hope this helps.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate.. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (528) (Reply)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: Esomouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.