Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,185 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (679143 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (530) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by realogk: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
America dey funny me sha. Omo lol . I go talk matter very soon.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
The truth is the out come of an interview is holistic. Many of us miss it while filling out the part that has to do with previous or current work.

Dreamsss:
This is what confuses me. You give them people that can pay in dollars, they say you have ties to US. You give them Nigerian sponsors, they'll say the naira will not be sufficient. That's why I'm looking for GA with torchlight like this. I just have to find one. I can't shout at all.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Six
kejykejy:
Hello house, pls how many month statement of account do they request as proof of fund at the embassy?

Want to go visit tourism
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yes you can
YoungWizard007:
Hello
Plz is it advisable to use a friend who is currently doing his masters in the US as one of my recommendations when applying for masters degree in the US

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Be careful make them no use your money japa
adigun27:
Please an agent said she want to help me for vworking visa with 5million in USA plss is that possible that I will get the visa

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 12:59am On Jan 19, 2023
adigun27:
How can I do usa visa then an I get it
This is for student visa guidelines .
Check B1/B2 visa application as well.
Visit US Embassy visa section website for more info
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by YoungWizard007: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2023
chibertha:
Yes you can

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Abraham001: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2023
Please guys I need a Lagos search days group oh
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Terry27: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yes you can. But you won’t be allowed into the country until it’s close to your resumption date.

tbh2053:

So, it means I can go to the embassy in February, even though school starts in September?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MelaninGemstone(f): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Stop wasting your time and money applying for a smelly USA Visa !

They don’t want you in their country

Come to the UK, It’s an easier route to study so far you are financially capable
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 3:00am On Jan 20, 2023
MelaninGemstone:

Come to the UK, It’s an easier route to study so far you are financially capable
So UK is a consolation for US applicants who got denied lol.
US offers scholarship, OPT, Job opportunities, path to citizenship… and most importantly, US pays more for an educated applicant than UK.

12 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 3:23am On Jan 20, 2023
We go to US because we are not all in the bolded WhatsApp group.

MelaninGemstone:

11 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Chuksfestus: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=justwise post=114115612][/quote]please I need a soft copy of the exam question thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Najdorf: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2023
MelaninGemstone:

Not all of us have parents/uncles/aunts that own multiple companies and earn #80million+ yearly grin

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Icesnow(f): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Hi all! Why is everyone have sponsor. Does US not recognise self sponsored students? Also, is masters in psychology a good one in the US? Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tallvictor23: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2023
MelaninGemstone:

Wahala
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Olawrites: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
MelaninGemstone:

Speak for yourself.

Who have 10million Naira for UK study Visa and tuition, make u no dey put fear for people mind.

UK na annex.

US na father of all scholarship and assistanship for brilliant minds for this world.

U no get am, u no get am be dat. No discourage others

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
They recognize self sponsor too
Icesnow:
Hi all! Why is everyone have sponsor. Does US not recognise self sponsored students? Also, is masters in psychology a good one in the US? Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibertha(f): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tell am oooh.

Olawrites:

Speak for yourself.

Who have 10million Naira for UK study Visa and tuition, make u no dey put fear for people mind.

UK na annex.

US na father of all scholarship and assistanship for brilliant minds for this world.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by nicestlady: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
I also need search date for Lagos.

Abraham001:
Please guys I need a Lagos search days group oh
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Olawrites:

Speak for yourself.

UK na annex.

Tankio. UK na for average students wey get $$ and politicians kids.
US na for brilliant and hardworking students wey no get connect, but get staying power …just high SAT score can get an undergraduate applicant from Naija a full ride scholarship. UK too economize abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ghettonews: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

Tankio. UK na for average students wey get $$ and politicians kids.
US na for brilliant and hardworking students wey no get connect, but get staying power …just high SAT score can get an undergraduate applicant from Naija a full ride scholarship. UK too economize abeg

Biglyanga how u dey longest time shaa. Sense dey for wetin the guy talk oo just that UK tuitions are always kind of expensive due to pounds rate and u must pay some part of tuition to get your visa. Am actually having double mind if to give up USA for UK but just that I haven't gotten admit from any ik uni unlike usa
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lasisieniola77(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hello , have you been able to rectify this issue
Omolayo199:

I denied because my dad went with a visiting visa, and I thought saying that he was there would have done more harm, and now I filled in my DS-160 that I have no one in the US.....

Please what can I do to rectify this as I plan to get a new mrv
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
ghettonews:

Biglyanga how u dey longest time shaa. Sense dey for wetin the guy talk oo just that UK tuitions are always kind of expensive due to pounds rate and u must pay some part of tuition to get your visa. Am actually having double mind if to give up USA for UK but just that I haven't gotten admit from any ik uni unlike usa
UK wants your ££ . No physical interview.. just show bank acc and pay.
US doesnt require you to pay tuition b4 granting you a visa. US wants to test your intellectual ability, sincerity of purpose, work ethics and financial ability. US also wants to keep an educated talent unlike UK that sends u packing once you’re done with ur studies

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lasisieniola77(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hello Everyone,

My mom went to the USA on a B1/B2 Visa, she has become a permanent resident and my step-sister went there on an F3 Visa. My question is when filling out my DS160 form should declare them as my relative in the US and hope it won't affect me when I go for my interview?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Elsah(f): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
BigIyanga:
It is safe to say that Japa hustlers have taken over this thread. They dont want to do much work.
This place is not for Japa hustlers

Goodday sir. I don’t know if we can talk on email. I’m trying to pay my application fee but it’s rejecting my card. I heard spending limit in Nigeria is now 20 dollars per month according to CBN and my fee is 50 dollars. I just need someone I can send the money to in naira over there that can help me out. Thank you sir.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Elsah:

Goodday sir. I don’t know if we can talk on email. I’m trying to pay my application fee but it’s rejecting my card. I heard spending limit in Nigeria is now 20 dollars per month according to CBN and my fee is 50 dollars. I just need someone I can send the money to in naira over there that can help me out. Thank you sir.
Sorry I dont offer monetary services. You can read thru past suggestions in regard to your similar situation. Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by itoski(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Elsah:

Download pay4me app

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lasisieniola77:
Hello Everyone,

My mom went to the USA on a B1/B2 Visa, she has become a permanent resident and my step-sister went there on an F3 Visa. My question is when filling out my DS160 form should declare them as my relative in the US and hope it won't affect me when I go for my interview?

Yes.. it’s better.. especially your mom’s status. I dont know about your step-sister
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Olawrites: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
BigIyanga:

UK wants your ££ . No physical interview.. just show bank acc and pay.
US doesnt require you to pay tuition b4 granting you a visa. US wants to test your intellectual ability, sincerity of purpose, work ethics and financial ability. US also wants to keep an educated talent unlike UK that sends u packing once you’re done with ur studies

Well said

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (530) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.