Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (689948 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mblog(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
ciarasommy:
I am pleading to be added to Abuja WhatsApp date search. All ye people in Abuja groups, Have mercy now. We are all in this together o. 08034341173

Pls add me also for abuja dates
08132470290..thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tommydon: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hello house , please I’ll like to be added to the whatsapp group for Abuja date search, I’ve paid the visa fee and been denied the emergency visa appointment. Please help !!
my WhatsApp is 07041449443.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
DS-160 Question.

F1 Visa. If I will be traveling with my kids, do I need to mention that I will be traveling with them now in the DS160 or should I wait to get the visa first, so that they can apply for f2?

Or should I apply for f2 for them immediately and go with them for interview?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
DS-160 Question

If your salary is too small (less than 100k per month), is it a red flag? The organization will be sponsoring the study.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Cath1234(f): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ariyo1234sherif:
Sire please I’ll appreciate if I can get the GRE PREP material
Thanks

I will need mock interview �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ellamma1(f): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please I would like to connect.

A friend's sister is going. [/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Cath1234(f): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Greattestman:
Check your e-mail, pls.

@All in the house, don't hesitate to contact me when you need the following:

Mock interview

Admission/Scholarship Motivation Letter samples

GRE prep materials

All these are free and I would be glad if you reach out to me for any of these.You can reach out to(call) me 07087697805 or just mention me.

Thanks.

Goodevening, please I will be needing the mock interview my email address is uwamp2@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Evelynbum: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Greattestman:
drop your e-mail and pls specify...

(A) motivation letter seeking for admission

(B) motivation letter seeking for scholarship

(C) A and B

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Evelynbum: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please I need c (A and B) my email is olubunmithelma@gmail.com
Greattestman:
drop your e-mail and pls specify...

(A) motivation letter seeking for admission

(B) motivation letter seeking for scholarship

(C) A and B

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Evelynbum: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please I would like to be added to your undergraduate group
krcboy:
Not my tramscript, but someone from pur little undergraduate group . here it goes:

First attempt: Denied, Lagos
Degree: Bachelors degree psychology
School: Midwestern state university, Texas
Funding: No funding from the school
Deficit : $60,115

Vo: Good morning, how are you?
Me: Good morning, I'm fine thank you
Vo: So where are you going?
Me: I'm going to Midwestern state university, Texas to study for a bachelor's degree in psychology
Vo: Ok, so who will sponsor you
Me: My Uncle, I mentioned is name too
Vo: What does he do?
Me: He is the head tax controller Federal Inland Revenue Service(FIRS) ibadan. He was recently transferred to Ibadan last year.
Vo: So what is rank
Me: I hesitated because I did not get. So I said highest rank
Vo: Do you have siblings?
Me: Yes
Vo: How many?
Me: 2 siblings
Vo: Are you the first born?
Me: No I'm the second
Vo: Is any of your sibling in the US?
Me: No
He then started typing for about 1 minute. Gave me blue paper saying sorry your visa has been denied. I feel the problem is that I lied that I dont have a sibling in US, my sister just finished her undergraduate degree this May. I feel he saw the records. Anyhow I will try again later�. @moshkom @chiberta @ummzayad

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by drakura: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please after getting i-20 can someone put me through on next steps to take before paying sevis fee
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
CreativeWeb:
DS-160 Question

If your salary is too small (less than 100k per month), is it a red flag? The organization will be sponsoring the study.
If "the organization" (probably where you work) is footing the bill, I don't think it's a red flag.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Plannie22: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please which location is this- Lagos or Abuja?

ciarasommy:
Please have anyone experienced this before. I had an appointment rescheduled to July 29. Much later when I logged in again to check, I realized it's been changed to August 30. Please what do I do to get back the July date cos I have exhausted the rescheduling option.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by UmmZayd: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2022
CreativeWeb:
DS-160 Question.

F1 Visa. If I will be traveling with my kids, do I need to mention that I will be traveling with them now in the DS160 or should I wait to get the visa first, so that they can apply for f2?

You can Include them in your DS 160 and also go with them for the interview. That means you will pay visa fee for each, fill DS 160 for each and request for i-20 for each of them

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 12:24am On Jul 07, 2022
CreativeWeb:
DS-160 Question.

You can choose to indicate that you are travelling together.With this, you will schedule interview at the same time.This procedure of applying together is usually preferable.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2022
CreativeWeb:
Filling DS-160

Towards the end of the form, I saw additional contact...

---

NOTE: You have indicated that you will be studying in some capacity while in the United States. List at least two contacts in your country of residence who can verify the information that you have provided on this application. Do not list immediate family members or other relatives.

---

Who are the two people to put? My school professors or supervisor or lecturer or colleague in the office?

Would they be called or emailed by the consulate?
Apart from immediate family members and close relatives, any other can be used(friend, neighbough, former lecturers, pastor, colleague,etc).

As for contacting the people listed, I'm not sure.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ugobent(m): 2:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Nozino:

WVU for example. But if you can, I’d advice you do Wes evaluation. This will provide more options.

Please I have an outstanding applications with west Virginia university I really need an assistant to pay for the application fee the credit card can't be accessible here in Nigeria.i have tried using my domiciliary account debit card but all to no avail
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Adaokolo96: 3:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Please add me to Lagos search date. My number is +447596231535. Thank you very much.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ifedayosol(m): 4:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Congratulations dear.

Ijchichi5190:
First attempt denied❌️❌️❌️
Second attempt approved✅️✅️✅️.

Ist attempt denied on 15th Nov 2021(8months ago so i defered my admission from spring to fall 2022).

2nd attempt.6th July 2022.

Funding: 8,910 usd
Deficit: 23,115 usd
School: University of New Haven.
Program: Masters in Chemistry
VO: The window 11 slim fair lady with a dark curls hair but she was at window 8 today.

Only one VO was present today before i left and just few persons were also present for the interview.
Interview slated for 8.30 am but I came around 6.08 and was interviewed around 8am .I was the fifth person to be interviewed,only one denial and 3 approvals before it got to my turn.After biometrics

Me: Goodmorning Ma

VO: Goodmorning, how are you.Your documents.
Me: I passed them

VO: Have you traveled out of Nigeria Before

Me: No,I have had no reason to.I have been all about work and trying to build my profile.

VO: Alright fine, what do you currently do?

Me: I'm a Quality control Analyst with a manufacturing company, so so so Nigeria Ltd located in Anambra state Nigeria. Producers of Paints and Plastics. I have worked with my company for 5.6yrs now and part of my routine work is to ensure that the output of uniform batches of our products conforms to establish specifications interms of Purity, identity, stability, strength and Potency. I ascertain the potency of our incoming raw materials,processing materials and finished products.I train students on intenship in our laboratory(wanted to say more but she cut me off).

VO: What will you do when you graduate?

Me: After my masters,I will be coming back to NIGERIA to attain a higher position in my current place of work which is Quality Assurance manager and my employer has issued me a 2yrs payable study leave. I have this good working relationship with him and i have been the company’s Quality Control Analyst for years now,so he told me he needed someone internally for this new role which entails the supervision of the Quality Control activities, the whole production processes and also in ensuring that there is a good manufacturing practices. But on the long-run, i will be leveraging on my membership with the Nigeria Institute of Science Laboratory Technology which I have obtained licence to practice from them since 2013 ,this is to enable me setup a standard laboratory in collaboration with the standard organisation of Nigeria. I have also acquired two certifications in the field of Chemistry to enable me operate a standard laboratory because i’m committed to having this career that will enable me mentor and lead the young Graduate aspiring level researchers and analysts. (She was reading my ds ,nodding while I was saying all these).

VO: OK fine ,I can see you have a Deficit here,who is paying for that.

Me: I have a 50% Scholarship from my school.(VO said,i know).So my biological brother will be sponsoring me,he owns three companies in the name of Jk-tabanja, jk-Boom and jk-frank enterprises.My brother earns an annual income of 90 million naira with a total staff strength of 50.(Wanted to continue,she cut me off again).

VO: So what kind of business does he do?.

Me: He is into importation of building materials of different kinds such as foreign doors,steels,bricks,rods,tiles and the general building merchandise. He has three big Warehouses located in 3diffrent states, Edo State, Akwa-ibom State and Anambra State. He has up to 5landed properties all located in Anambra State also.(Wanted to continue with his other businesses,she cut me off again).

VO. Ok I will be approving your Visa, this white paper will guide you,please do have a successful study in the U.S.

I said thank you Ma and left.

I was so down after the first denial but i didnt give up,instead i resulted to prayers and started looking for a solution and i stopped asking God for visa approval instead i started thanking him in advance. Luckily for me,one day i came across a post from facebook blogger who posts about students visa journey, contacted him,so he directed me to Nairaland and from there i joined many groups.Joining NL opened my eyes to somany things and that was when I realised that i literally went for my first interview without having the knowledge of how it works.I applied to only one school which gave me admission, never knew one can apply to more than 2schools .It was when i defered my admission that I applied to two more schools.

I'm grateful to God for leading me to the right path after the delay(I always pray with matt.7:7)
Did so many vigils,Fasted,been doing mother of perpetual help novena(I never missed this novena for 2yrs now)
Divine mercy prayers and thank you Jesus prayers(@Elvis I can't thank you enough for being a channel to God's kingdom,many thanks).Thank you Dayor,my Tenesse U.S friend from NL for all your helps especially with my ds-160.@⁨Nairaland Awosemo Rasaq⁩ for helping with my transcript and mock.@Moshkom for putting me through with my ds-160 and my social media handles. Conquerors group Charles,Themaths,@⁨3times Daily A. C. Ogbu, Esq.⁩ for many questions you guys put me through.Kossy,@⁨NL Seyi A⁩ ,Emmanuel and @⁨ Emmanuel Sierra Leone Friend⁩ for the mocks.Many WhatsApp groups and persons numerous to mention. God replenish you all�.

Pls fill ur ds-160 Well,make eye contact and be confident while answering even when you are talking out of point.I also noticed that many of us wore native wears today ☺️.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EyesonJC: 4:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please if someone's class-start is on the 7th of September 2022, when can the person apply for EA?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by NonyeNate: 5:20am On Jul 07, 2022
graciousify:
i posted it on the group. Here are the responses i got
Please can you add me to this group please 07048508709
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Schrodinger2(m): 5:25am On Jul 07, 2022
obajoey:
Pls if I have a GA with funding that covers a larger percentage of the total cost of attendance leaving me with some deficit, pls who will I fill as sponsor on the DS-160 form?

Thank you

Use the person whose name is on the SOA that got you the I-20. That is your sponsor or yourself.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Holycity(f): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2022
We will be opening a whatapp group for only undergraduate that will be starting 2023...
Schools Application for next year will be opening soon

If you want to join our WhatsApp group send a message to .0.7.0.6.4.5.8.6.6.5.4

Only for undergraduate
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lordpyruvate: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2022
Hello Group. PLS ADD ME TO THE ABUJA WHATSAP FOR INTERVIEW DATE SEARCH. THANKS. 08063414146
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by choladey: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Please add me to Abuja WhatsApp group for interview date 08140808978
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2022
Sweetberry462:
Thanks so much Sir, seen and I Revert back to you, please check. God bless you Sir
I am working on it.I will soon get back to you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ellamma1(f): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2022
Please can I get in touch. Thank you
Themaths:

A friend's sister is going.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nozino: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2022
ugobent:

Please I have an outstanding applications with west Virginia university I really need an assistant to pay for the application fee the credit card can't be accessible here in Nigeria.i have tried using my domiciliary account debit card but all to no avail

Hello. Try flutterwave
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Greattestman: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Evelynbum
Cath1234
Yohans
please check your email
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by chibekej: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Ijchichi5190:
First attempt denied❌️❌️❌️
Second attempt approved✅️✅️✅️.

Ist attempt denied on 15th Nov 2021(8months ago so i defered my admission from spring to fall 2022).

Please can I talk to you privately….
2nd attempt.6th July 2022.

Funding: 8,910 usd
Deficit: 23,115 usd
School: University of New Haven.
Program: Masters in Chemistry
VO: The window 11 slim fair lady with a dark curls hair but she was at window 8 today.

Only one VO was present today before i left and just few persons were also present for the interview.
Interview slated for 8.30 am but I came around 6.08 and was interviewed around 8am .I was the fifth person to be interviewed,only one denial and 3 approvals before it got to my turn.After biometrics

Me: Goodmorning Ma

VO: Goodmorning, how are you.Your documents.
Me: I passed them

VO: Have you traveled out of Nigeria Before

Me: No,I have had no reason to.I have been all about work and trying to build my profile.

VO: Alright fine, what do you currently do?

Me: I'm a Quality control Analyst with a manufacturing company, so so so Nigeria Ltd located in Anambra state Nigeria. Producers of Paints and Plastics. I have worked with my company for 5.6yrs now and part of my routine work is to ensure that the output of uniform batches of our products conforms to establish specifications interms of Purity, identity, stability, strength and Potency. I ascertain the potency of our incoming raw materials,processing materials and finished products.I train students on intenship in our laboratory(wanted to say more but she cut me off).

VO: What will you do when you graduate?

Me: After my masters,I will be coming back to NIGERIA to attain a higher position in my current place of work which is Quality Assurance manager and my employer has issued me a 2yrs payable study leave. I have this good working relationship with him and i have been the company’s Quality Control Analyst for years now,so he told me he needed someone internally for this new role which entails the supervision of the Quality Control activities, the whole production processes and also in ensuring that there is a good manufacturing practices. But on the long-run, i will be leveraging on my membership with the Nigeria Institute of Science Laboratory Technology which I have obtained licence to practice from them since 2013 ,this is to enable me setup a standard laboratory in collaboration with the standard organisation of Nigeria. I have also acquired two certifications in the field of Chemistry to enable me operate a standard laboratory because i’m committed to having this career that will enable me mentor and lead the young Graduate aspiring level researchers and analysts. (She was reading my ds ,nodding while I was saying all these).

VO: OK fine ,I can see you have a Deficit here,who is paying for that.

Me: I have a 50% Scholarship from my school.(VO said,i know).So my biological brother will be sponsoring me,he owns three companies in the name of Jk-tabanja, jk-Boom and jk-frank enterprises.My brother earns an annual income of 90 million naira with a total staff strength of 50.(Wanted to continue,she cut me off again).

VO: So what kind of business does he do?.

Me: He is into importation of building materials of different kinds such as foreign doors,steels,bricks,rods,tiles and the general building merchandise. He has three big Warehouses located in 3diffrent states, Edo State, Akwa-ibom State and Anambra State. He has up to 5landed properties all located in Anambra State also.(Wanted to continue with his other businesses,she cut me off again).

VO. Ok I will be approving your Visa, this white paper will guide you,please do have a successful study in the U.S.

I said thank you Ma and left.

I was so down after the first denial but i didnt give up,instead i resulted to prayers and started looking for a solution and i stopped asking God for visa approval instead i started thanking him in advance. Luckily for me,one day i came across a post from facebook blogger who posts about students visa journey, contacted him,so he directed me to Nairaland and from there i joined many groups.Joining NL opened my eyes to somany things and that was when I realised that i literally went for my first interview without having the knowledge of how it works.I applied to only one school which gave me admission, never knew one can apply to more than 2schools .It was when i defered my admission that I applied to two more schools.

I'm grateful to God for leading me to the right path after the delay(I always pray with matt.7:7)
Did so many vigils,Fasted,been doing mother of perpetual help novena(I never missed this novena for 2yrs now)
Divine mercy prayers and thank you Jesus prayers(@Elvis I can't thank you enough for being a channel to God's kingdom,many thanks).Thank you Dayor,my Tenesse U.S friend from NL for all your helps especially with my ds-160.@⁨Nairaland Awosemo Rasaq⁩ for helping with my transcript and mock.@Moshkom for putting me through with my ds-160 and my social media handles. Conquerors group Charles,Themaths,@⁨3times Daily A. C. Ogbu, Esq.⁩ for many questions you guys put me through.Kossy,@⁨NL Seyi A⁩ ,Emmanuel and @⁨ Emmanuel Sierra Leone Friend⁩ for the mocks.Many WhatsApp groups and persons numerous to mention. God replenish you all�.

Pls fill ur ds-160 Well,make eye contact and be confident while answering even when you are talking out of point.I also noticed that many of us wore native wears today ☺️.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by CreativeWeb(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Hello Greattestman, do you help in reviewing Statement of Purpose? Let me know so that I can PM you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (535) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.