Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (686088 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (534) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Davegabriel(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hello everyone, please what is the chance of getting approved for F1 visa if the school didn't give you any funding. COA $40k public uni
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Cadik(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
@ Gracey002 let’s connect and share ideas please.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Omah01: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ebisign:

You can't pay with your GTBank card. I had to find a friend that is already in the US to do ut for me then I credited her Nigerian account. Nigerians are not allowed to send money out with western union, the out bound interface or whatever it is called, is not working.
Okay! Thank you so much.
Also, it is compulsory to pay for the SEVIS fee before you submit your the visa application?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by oluchi2743: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
BigIyanga:

45k is the big elephant in your application. You have to find a funder unless you have $$ to pay.. Anything that does not give u an offer letter/contract with an amount… could be problematic when you arrive.
Any luck with USC?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by krcboy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nazacynthia:
Hello guys, pls did anyone apply to East Tennessee State University? I applied since January and no decision yet.
I applied to by January ending and got a decision on march 30th I was accepted. tho its undergraduate I applied for.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by krcboy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Olu4113:
Have I ever been denied visa to the US: I was denied one in 2016 for my sister's graduation.

Do I have parents in the US: yes I do

Do I have siblings in the US: Yes I do

Who is my sponsor: my uncle in Canada who is a medical doctor.

Good afternoon everyone. Please I'd like to know if I can fill in No to having parents and siblings in the US during my application even when I do have my parents and siblings in the US. I want to know if it won't affect my chances of getting a visa.

your past records will still show that you have siblings there and parents. just sha no lie
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by jOSHBOYY(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Akinyelekehinde:
Good morning Cynthia.
I applied and submitted my application in November. I got my admission letter in January. Whats your course? It might be dependent on department. Im going for MPH and my process moved with speed.

You can reach out to the admissions teamor data service manager.

All the best!

Hey. I also applied to ETSU. Did you receive any funding?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
chibertha:
No, dear, there is a Bachelor of Science Nursing, Master of Science Nursing, and Doctor of Nursing Practice.

My bad
I was not clear enough with that response. I should have said… nursing starts from undergraduate to PhD while Pharmacy is a graduate program.

I had also clarified in my subsequent post that OP could purse MSN-PhD Nursing scholarship route

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Donbigi2(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
folamorgan:

Will do so. Pray for me to receive mercy and favour
I spoke to a representative from CSUCI and he said Nigeria requires an English proficiency exam
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by HALIMAHHHH: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
BigIyanga:

My bad
I was not clear enough with that response. I should have said… nursing starts from undergraduate to PhD while Pharmacy is a graduate program.

I had also clarified in my subsequent post that OP could purse MSN-PhD Nursing scholarship route

So there are no undergraduate Pharmacy programs?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by HALIMAHHHH: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Omah01:
Okay! Thank you so much.
Also, it is compulsory to pay for the SEVIS fee before you submit your the visa application?

No. But you have to pay it I think at least 72 hours before your interview date...
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ovap: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Pls who have a copy of US rejection letter from the embassy?. I need it urgently. Pls, if you have one you can share with me on ayo.olona@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Harbiorla: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
chibertha:
while you are preparing for Visa Interview also start looking for GA in your school check all openings.

Thank you for this.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ajahobinna: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Good evening all.
I have National Diploma (2years)
Higher National Diploma (2years) and
BSc (2 years).
I want to know if WES would accept one payment for the evaluation of the three results as a single degree.

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Emaytex(m): 3:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Jboyossai:
Good day all,

I am seeking for schools that are still accepting application for fall 2023.

Most schools I've checked have stopped accepting applications.

Can anyone help me with available schools.

Thank you.
University of new haven

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by emmanuelle27: 4:34am On Apr 07, 2023
Brethren, I Studied biochemistry, I was denied twice in Lagos for Masters in Biotechnology with COA of 44k and mpower loan of $50,000,. Now I want to go to Abuja for Ms chemistry on another more affordable school with COA of 27k, 4k personal funds and 45k uncle, is this enough improvement on my previous application? Biko help,
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Omah01: 5:17am On Apr 07, 2023
HALIMAHHHH:

No. But you have to pay it I think at least 72 hours before your interview date...
Alright, thanks!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Roughfyzay(m): 6:08am On Apr 07, 2023
The visa application portal is not opening on my end? Is it just me or it’s a general issue?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Predator99: 6:17am On Apr 07, 2023
Anyone applying to Hillsborough community college
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Predator99: 6:19am On Apr 07, 2023
Does the course you did for undergraduate determines the course you will be applying for the masters programs?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Predator99: 6:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Your responses will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by YoungWizard007: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Predator99:
Does the course you did for undergraduate determines the course you will be applying for the masters programs?
Not really, but it must be in line in respect to the field of your undergraduate
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2023
HALIMAHHHH:

So there are no undergraduate Pharmacy programs?
Yes, there is no BS in Pharmacy. They offer PharmD programs… but there is BSN in Nursing
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Predator99: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2023
YoungWizard007:

Not really, but it must be in line in respect to the field of your undergraduate
Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Predator99:
Anyone applying to Hillsborough community college
What’s special about HCC?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by samtol4(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2023
A friend was asked to submit Police clearance. Please which police clearance is acceptable - the old format or the new format ( digital )?
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by verminnel(f): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2023
Please what website can i use to access the cgi portal? I need to apply for an emergency interview and i cant access the website

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (534) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.