Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (687001 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (534) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by em7anuel: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hi guys! I recently completed my Visa Application and I was given a prompt that said "You will hear back from us regarding an approval of your visa application. Then you can schedule an appointment"

Do you know how long it takes to hear back regarding your appointment date? If it helps I applied to the Lagos Consulate.

My program starts on August 7.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by itoski(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
ide2012:

Thank you so much. These guys are good just watched their first video and it talks about strategies after rejection. awesome thank you

You're welcome.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by itoski(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
NairaLuck:
Hello all will appreciate any kind assistance.
Thanks

Some schools are accepting applications.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by realdemi(f): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
informat101:
Please house I applied since Monday and it is still showing this message. Should I send a mail? How long does this take to change.

Send them an email.

Some people get a response 1 or 2 days after their application is sent.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mitoo: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Temmylharde:

I also got admitted for fall 2023
Please let's link up. I got admission to study MS Environmental Sciences at New Haven

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Benedict07: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good day everyone, thanks for your responses so far. Please where in Nigeria is best to obtain passport? what are the necessary requirements to get the passport
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Yeancah30(f): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Can someone link me to the mock group, my interview is on the 20th of this month
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Solonzo17(m): 3:27am On Jul 02, 2023
please can you help me with their mail . thanks
realdemi:

Send them an email.

Some people get a response 1 or 2 days after their application is sent.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MiracleOnyeji: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2023
ide2012:

Maybe your destiny is in the Philippines lol joking oo

But here- https://portal.ustraveldocs.com/

its authomaticallu=y choosing manila

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by realdemi(f): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Solonzo17:
please can you help me with their mail . thanks

Send the email to:
support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com
LagosStudentVisas@state.gov

Below is a sample email.

Good day, Sir/Ma.

Trust this email finds you well. My name is xxxxxxxxxx.

Please, I would like to confirm the status of my US F1 visa interview application. The application was submitted on xxxxxx (DATE). And I immediately received a message that my application was being reviewed and an email would be sent to me, once it is approved. I have yet to receive the approval email.

Please find my details as follows:
VISA PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxx
DS-160 CONFIRMATION NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxx
SEVIS ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
PASSPORT NUMBER: xxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxxx
PHONE NUMBER (S):

Thank you for your kind assistance.
Your name

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by masquellett(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Vivacious24:
The same thing apply to me but my program is PhD.
What are the likely questions to expect during the interview, the likelihood of getting visa for all of us.
Pls gurus in the house, treat with urgency. Thank you.

I hope we can find people to help us answer those questions. It will help
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by masquellett(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Good evening, please anyone has any experience going for a visa interview with F2 dependents? My cousin is planning of attending the interview with her two kids and wondering what questions they might have for her regarding traveling for masters degree with her kids. Your opinions will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by itoski(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
masquellett:
Good evening, please anyone has any experience going for a visa interview with F2 dependents? My cousin is planning of attending the interview with her two kids and wondering what questions they might have for her regarding traveling for masters degree with her kids. Your opinions will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
There are a lot of transcripts here at your disposal.
Just search the bar above and select the travel section.
The likely questions about your dependents will be about their education and who will cover the cost.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ebenezer1a: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Happy Sunday and happy new month everyone🙏, please I need help on how well to construct my proof of funds answer very well.
My father works and live in Qatar 🇶🇦 ,am with his Nigeria bank statement with about #42m, he works as a traffic safety officer with annual income of #24m
While mum is a trader
My cost of attendance is $28,000
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by itoski(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ebenezer1a:
Happy Sunday and happy new month everyone🙏, please I need help on how well to construct my proof of funds answer very well.
My father works and live in Qatar 🇶🇦 ,am with his Nigeria bank statement with about #42m, he works as a traffic safety officer with annual income of #24m
While mum is a trader
My cost of attendance is $28,000

Use your dad as an international safety officer worker in Qatar with *** company with an annual income of 24m... You don't have to say he lives there. After all, I believe he comes home every 3 months.
Good luck...
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ebenezer1a: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
itoski:

Use your dad as an international safety officer worker in Qatar with *** company with an annual income of 24m... You don't have to say he lives there. After all, I believe he comes home every 3 months.
Good luck...

Yes he does come home,..thank you so much
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Solonzo17(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
thank you so much
realdemi:

Send the email to:

Below is a sample email.

Good day, Sir/Ma.

Please, I would like to confirm the status of my US F1 visa interview application. The application was submitted on xxxxxx (DATE). And I immediately received a message that my application was being reviewed and an email would be sent to me, once it is approved. I have yet to receive the approval email.

PHONE NUMBER (S):

Your name

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by theopecki: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hello, did you apply for the EA, I did apply for Abuja on tuesday. I got an email that they are reviewing it and said I needed to provide them feedback. I dont know if I am to submit additional documents for that.

informat101:
Please house I applied since Monday and it is still showing this message. Should I send a mail? How long does this take to change.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by theopecki: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hello please can I mail you. I really need clarity on some stuffs

realdemi:

Send the email to:

Below is a sample email.

Good day, Sir/Ma.

PHONE NUMBER (S):

Your name
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by olaremy2k: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kentsol:
Course Msc. chemistry
School Ball State university
CoA $42000
Deficit 6000
Category F1 and f2
Date 27th June 2023
Abuja Embassy
Status Approved

VO: have you traveled before
F1: no sir
VO: the same with your spouse
F1: yes sir
VO: I see you are going to ball state university, for Ms in chemistry, what do currently do
F1: currently, I work with ******** as a senior medical representative  where I used my superior product & disease state knowledge to discuss with Healthcare professionals bout clinical evidences, approved indications & products safety profits VO cuts
VO: what will this course do for you
F1: bla bla bla
VO: who is sponsoring your Deficit
F1: *************

VO: F2 how long will you be staying
F2 I will be staying for 1 month sir to support VO cut
VO types for a while then the golden word
All looks good here i will be approving your visa this paper will tell you how to pickup your passport
F1 &F2  thank you Sir.
We just want to say thank you Jesus.

Congratulations.
I want to ask if the school requires GRE for MSC Chemistry or not
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by gracefoundmme(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Latest F1 visa interview questions and answers.
mock interview - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7TBZn1Dtzs
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ecious16: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
Please house
Can someone kindly add me to the Lagos date search whatsapp group. This is my number 08171230887
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Blegolicious: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
LadeeE:

Hi Chibertha,

Regarding immunization records, I noticed that some vaccines are compulsory in the states but are optional in Nigeria like Rotavirus, influenza, MMR, varicella, and Hep. A. Would you advise one to get them in Nigeria or the States?

I got mine from mother and child hospital in lagos. It's very expensive in the US.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mobog(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Can someone kindly add me to the Abuja date search whatsapp group, this is my number 08100583636.

God bless you as you do.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by informat101(f): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
God bless you💕

Send the email to:

Below is a sample email.

Good day, Sir/Ma.

PHONE NUMBER (S):

Your name [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by eesdee: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Hello everyone,

The only funding on my I-20 is that of my sponsor (my uncle), can I mention personal funds during interview since I did not state it on my ds-160 and I-20.

Please help.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mojolajesu(m): 2:19am On Jul 03, 2023
So I am also in this shoe.

I wrote an email to my school and they have requested I send my bank statement for them to review.

I think it is easy to say it to the VO and the VO also see it reflecting in the I-20.

That’s my thought tho. Looking forward to others thought on this

eesdee:
Hello everyone,

The only funding on my I-20 is that of my sponsor (my uncle), can I mention personal funds during interview since I did not state it on my ds-160 and I-20.

Please help.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 4:09am On Jul 03, 2023
ide2012:

When I go back, what can I tell the VO was the reason for my rejection?

And how many days after a rejection can I go back ?
Have you tried youtube?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Taifad: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2023
Hello house, please someone please add me to F1 Abuja visa WhatsApp group. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Olunchukwu(f): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2023
Good morning
Please I need someone to help me with mock session please my interview is close
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LadeeE: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2023
Blegolicious:

I got mine from mother and child hospital in lagos. It's very expensive in the US.

Thanks for this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (534) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: tunechi28(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.