Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ (25125 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
obynzo:

You are a waste. seriously you think this reverse psychology games of yours will work. Oga go and get a meaningful job and stop being an e-rat.

obynzo:

I should be asking you this question. do you fear Hell? because if you do you will not be marketing a failure like Tinubu or Atiku

Pandorian liar, the truth shall set you free.... grin grin

You can never succeed in life with lies. grin grin

Internet no dey forget anything..

There's more to life than Pandorian lies.. grin grin

grin grin
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
obynzo:

I haven't started yet.

You mean you still get more Pandorian lies to litter NL with?

Oya, bring it on, I full ground..

grin grin
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by kingthreat(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
obynzo:

I haven't started yet.

My account has been countered by trolls. Homosexual trolls, IPOB trolls, jobless trolls, feminist trolls, cultist trolls, unintelligent trolls and survived. You will neither be the first nor last.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Paullo19: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
ozo13:
me i feel anyone that take over from buhari will definitely outperform him
Ok..that's a good one
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
kingthreat:

My account has been countered by trolls. Homosexual trolls, IPOB trolls, jobless trolls, feminist trolls, cultist trolls, unintelligent trolls and survived. You will neither be the first nor last.

Oga you are so foolish to think it you account I want. If you think you cannot be tracked from here, you are living in La La land. When I want to get you, it is easy
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
plaindealer:

International breweries was established in Nigeria in 1971, but according to Pandorian liars, Obi Pandora brought the same company to Nigeria because SAB Miller bought a company that's already here in Nigeria?

Are you trying to out lie your Oga Pandora to be the best liar in the world? grin grin

I think it is true that you ipoboian Pandorian liars are all mentally backward formated, you have serious mental degeneration.

grin grin

Simply answer the question who brought SAB Miller to Nigeria?
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
obynzo:

Simply answer the question who brought SAB Miller to Nigeria?

I don't know, please educate me. grin

And when you are done, please, also let us know who brought international breweries to Nigeria.

Thanks in advance. grin grin
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
plaindealer:

I don't know, please educate me. grin

And when you are done, please, also let us know who brought international breweries to Nigeria.

Thanks in advance. grin grin

Please you cannot say you don't know just answer the question
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
obynzo:

Please you cannot say you don't know just answer the question

Long story short, Obi Pandora brought International breweries to Nigeria, right?

Going by your insane lying Pandora logic, when foreign companies buy any Nigerian company, it means they brought that Nigerian company to Nigeria even though the Nigerian company was founded, establish and has been in Nigeria for decades?

Dude, do you not see how dumb and retarded you sound? Den swear for you Pandora people ni abi what is the meaning of this insane rigmarole gan sef? grin grin

Na by force to always lie and do agidi by force with your lies? grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by kingthreat(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are so foolish to think it you account I want. If you think you cannot be tracked from here, you are living in La La land. When I want to get you, it is easy

See ipob detective who wants to trace me. So you will trace me and after you do, you will try and kill me ba? Like your brothers who have been cutting body parts everywhere. Hope you have your visa sha. Jobless clown.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by RapLawd(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
maasoap:

According to Transparency International I guess. grin grin grin
The same man who diverted Anambra State money to revive his dying businesses. You need to see how he was stammering when Amanpour hit him left and right with questions about his dirty deals that short changed Anambra people

Lol...

Obi might be the worst of them all...I no longer trust any Nigeria politician!. They are all the same!.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by RapLawd(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Factcheck0001:
what about this

Bro,you got the wrong source/sauce!.

I repeat, IPOB and their leadership has made it openly and categorically clear that they had zero interest in Nigeria politics!.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 26, 2022
plaindealer:

Long story short, Obi Pandora brought International breweries to Nigeria, right?

Going by your insane lying Pandora logic, when foreign companies buy any Nigerian company, it means they brought that Nigerian company to Nigeria even though the Nigerian company was founded, establish and has been in Nigeria for decades?

Dude, do you not see how dumb and retarded you sound? Den swear for you Pandora people ni abi what is the meaning of this insane rigmarole gan sef? grin grin

Na by force to always lie and do agidi by force with your lies? grin grin

You are just everywhere I asked you again who brought SAB Miller to Nigeria? why not answer the question and stop being stupid.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 26, 2022
kingthreat:

See ipob detective who wants to trace me. So you will trace me and after you do, you will try and kill me ba? Like your brothers who have been cutting body parts everywhere. Hope you have your visa sha. Jobless clown.

Like i said it is easy to get you when i want to get you, to smoke you out will be too easy, just be very careful mind how you talk in a forum especially on topics or make accusations to people based on issues of national security even in Abroad where you are, you can go in for it let alone Africa where you can disappear.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Rapuru14: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Here he go again consoling himself with another lie.

omenka:
He couldn't condemn the beheading of two legislators from his state, neither did he sympathize with their families over their unfortunate end. But he could sympathize with Ekweremadu over his daughter's health condition.

Obi is one heck of a mutant chameleon.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Rapuru14: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Siwel25:

I have the video where he made that claim. Supporting someone doesn't mean U defend everything. He lied on camera.

Druggie supporter with shallow understanding consoling himself with another lie.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Rapuru14: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. No politician in Nigeria dead or alive can match Peter Obi's lies. That guy is a lying machine. Light ko, darkness ni

Say it again without peeing on your pampers.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by kingthreat(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2022
obynzo:

Like i said it is easy to get you when i want to get you, to smoke you out will be too easy, just be very careful mind how you talk in a forum especially on topics or make accusations to people based on issues of national security even in Abroad where you are, you can go in for it let alone Africa where you can disappear.

Nigga don't mention me again.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Kisitic: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:
Lolz..... "as we dey cut their fingers den still dey struggle to wear ring"
Where does 'almost $100m' start from biko? 10m, 20m, 90m?

Typical criminal must support another criminal.
cool
"Bush wy Dem Dy cut still grow back"
U've answer ur question already, almost can start from someone where.
#Ókpó

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps / Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.