Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ (25079 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Mrexcell(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:

UGM closes shops in Peter Obi's state of Anambra every Monday, you never see Peter Obi condemn them.
By the time you vote UGM are hunting and slicing your mother's towtow, your eyes will clear.

You write like an online miscreants u don't make any sense.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by SaiOba: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bandits
Unknown Gunmen
Repentant Terrorist

All this names came from the Lai Lai party called APC..
Always baptising evil with a new name at any given time they take the mic just because they don't wanna call a spade a spade.

#WeWillNeverForget

We are voting for a new Nigeria.

#GetYourPVC

Nyamiri:
"One Youth" - No name
"Unknown Gunmen" - No name

Notice any similarities?

Have you ever seen Peter Obi condemn Unknown Gunmen?
I dare any of Peter Obi's supporters to show me anywhere where Peter Obi has condemned Ipob or Unknown gunmen.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Polchiz(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:

The fraud invested state funds in a business he is a shareholder (Sabmiller) which is a conflict of interest and should have gone to jail in a saner clime.
While he saved because he was bereft of intellectual capacities to improve Anambra's economy, poverty increased astronomically in the state.
Anambra poverty increased from 20% to 68% under Peter Obi - Charles Soludo.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-vs-jonathan-beyond-election-charles-soludo/
You are even more foolish than I thought.

Anambra is the richest state in Nigeria.

I am on ground. I don't need any story from journalists (Vanguard)

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Tycyborg(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thinkam:
I respect Peter Obi because he knows how to read the room, eventually he will come back to reality and withdraw from the presidential race..

The same way he read the situation during PDP primaries, he will realistically analyze the outcome of this election, especially if the third force merger fails, and he will withdraw from the race.

2023 is strictly between two failures, Nigeria will never get better.

Oga speak for yourself Nigeria will never be better no lies but that should be on your side... During obj people are making it, during jonathan people are making it, during buhari nigerians are making it... Only people that didn't benefit or make it start complaining... Those people making it are not from heaven they are people like me and you... Oga work on yourself and stop this nonesence talk... If peter obi didn't win life continues and anyone who wins no matter what people win still make it despite their lies about hard country...
Country hard country hard they build houses, but new cars, spend in bars like they are made of money and yet come out to shout country no good... Nigeria and their nonesence mentality...
If things didn't work for you at some era work on it and if it works for you shut up not trying to play a down game

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by maasoap(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rapuru14:
They can only confuse agberos and touts, not majority well.meaning Nigerian youths. We know the truth.
They are now merchants of lies in their bid to market their unsellable candidates.

Obi who represents light is a big threat to them.

In a sane clime Atiku and Tinubu shouldn't be contesting same election for same position with the likes of Obi because the difference is like day and night. It's time for the youths to make a resounding statement if they so wish.

Lol. No politician in Nigeria dead or alive can match Peter Obi's lies. That guy is a lying machine. Light ko, darkness ni

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rapuru14:
They can only confuse agberos and touts, not majority well.meaning Nigerian youths. We know the truth.
They are now merchants of lies in their bid to market their unsellable candidates.

In a sane clime Atiku and Tinubu shouldn't be contesting same election for same position with the likes of Obi because the difference is like day and night. It's time for the youths to make a resounding statement if they so wish.

I have the video where he made that claim. Supporting someone doesn't mean U defend everything. He lied on camera.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Polchiz:

You can't dispute the facts yet deflected to another lies. As at when Peter Obi was Governor, Poverty rate increased from 20% to 68%. I dare you to dispute it.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Polchiz(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:

You can't dispute the facts yet deflected to another lies. As at when Peter Obi was Governor, Poverty rate increased from 20% to 68%. I dare you to dispute it.

Who is feeding you with Bullshit?

Every family in Anambra has a millionaire.

Obi created more Anambra millionaire than any regime dead or alive.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
mycar:

Intelligent person know that he was referring to the story making round with Soludo name as the originator of the claim. By the way, the claim was made about 4 years ago, why wasn't it verified then?

Intelligent people don't fabricate their own opinion and translation to dispute audio and video evidence and clear utterances by the person involved,.

Please, stop quoting me with your unintelligent and bogus explanation.

I don't know why people like you lie, peddle and spin lies as if it's the latest fashion in town.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by maasoap(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
RapLawd:

IPOB and their leadership has zero interest in Nigeria politics!.

Infact,they see Obi as an opposition and hindrance to their goal!.

Obi and his handful supporters working for Nigeria and Britain to salvage this failure of a country are evil and greedy!.

They want to endlessly enslave the people more and more through that lier called Obi.

Though among the top 3 contestants,he is the only saint among them, but he knows that he too cannot solve the problem of Nigeria!.

According to Transparency International I guess. grin grin grin
The same man who diverted Anambra State money to revive his dying businesses. You need to see how he was stammering when Amanpour hit him left and right with questions about his dirty deals that short changed Anambra people

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Polchiz:

Who is feeding you with Bullshit?

Every family in Anambra has a millionaire.

Obi created more Anambra millionaire than any regime dead or alive.
From the stable of Ipob bureau of statistics after being high on mkpurummiri. Little wonder the millionaires were bribed with #400 and a bottle of malt to vote in last year Gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Polchiz:

Lol. Well, 20 million dollars no be small money considering the fact the state is in the middle of Dot Nation grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Mayeldah(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
We will still vote Obi.

afterall Atiku and Tinubu are investing state resources on their private business.

Obi invested, what did the last two Governors do to make sure the business makes profit?

is Obi the one running the business?

Zenith bank shares at a time was all time high, today it is worth nothing meaningful

should we now blame Jim Ovia for it?

On Obi's mandate we stand.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Polchiz(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:

Ipob bureau of statistics, little wonder the millionaires were bribed with #400 and a bottle of malt to vote in last year Gubernatorial election.

STOP wasting your energy on an issue that has long sailed.

Obi has SE votes 100%.

No amount of tears will change it.

Just vote your Tinubu in peace and stop crying.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

You have been a chronic pathological liar in this forum so you may want to look at yourself first

Come from a born and bred chronic liar and a graduate of Pandora school of lies and deceptions.

You can not even show me any instance where I lie. Life is not that serious for me to lie about anything, I support everything I post on this forum with facts, unlike you born and fed liars, dishonest, untrustworthy and degenerate liars.

Just imagine, the man said in the video that he brought international breweries to Nigeria and this boldface chronic liar added his own lie that he said something else? How do you do it? Twisting audio and video facts in broad daylight?

Did Obi Pandora ask you to lie on his behalf or put words in his mouth? grin

You know what they say about liars, they go to hell.. grin grin
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Come from a born and bred chronic liar and a graduate of Pandora school of lies and deceptions.

You can not even show me any instance where I lie. Life is not that serious for me to lie about anything, I support everything I post on this forum with facts, unlike you born and fed liars, dishonest, untrustworthy and degenerate liars.

Just imagine, the man said in the video that he brought international breweries to Nigeria and this boldface chronic liar added his own lie that he said something else? How do you do it? Twisting audio and video facts in broad daylight?

Did Obi Pandora ask you to lie on his behalf or put words in his mouth? grin

You know what they say about liars, they go to hell.. grin grin

You don't have sense honestly
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Polchiz:

STOP wasting your energy on an issue that has long sailed.
Obi has SE votes 100%.
No amount of tears will change it.
Just vote your Tinubu in peace and stop crying.
Don't run away, come back here and dispute the facts. Online millionaires.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by omenka(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Throwback:
It would seem that Peter Obi's problem are his supporters - the ones who have become too accustomed to propaganda during their IPOB days.

Now it has become a habit as they rejected the rehabilitation that was promised them by the SouthEast Governors.

They are quick to remind Obi that his own presidential campaign has become bigger than him. As in, they have taken over Peter Obi's campaign as their new mob and terror agenda.

IPOB now drive Peter Obi's campaign and he dare not go against them, else he will be dealt with in their typical fashion.
But watching the video, Obi himself actually said the money has grown to 100 million dollars.

How come he's denying all of that now, and attributing it to "one youth"?

And his denial of ownership of shares in Next is another low point for him. He doesn't need all of these lies and denials, after all, no Nigerian politician is a saint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

You resorted to insults because you couldn't dispute the facts. You're a fraud like Obi.
This election caimpaign go sweet die.

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:

You resorted to insults because you couldn't dispute the facts. You're a fraud like Obi.
This election caimpaign go sweet die.

Stop putting a useless twitter post, and i have put facts already read all my comments stop being foolish
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nyamiri: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
avalon7:

Otondo. Which of the unknown gunmen do you want him to condemn?

The ones beheading your fathers and slicing your mother's punna

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bible Gateway Revelation 21. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Obi Pandora, the world's most famous liar is going to hell, according to the Bible of course...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by omenka(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rapuru14:

He couldn't condemn the beheading of two legislators from his state, neither did he sympathize with their families over their unfortunate end. But he could sympathize with Ekweremadu over his daughter's health condition.

Obi is one heck of a mutant chameleon.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

What sense do you have? Chronic and habitual lying, dishonesty, dubious mentality and a degree in lying and defending lies to the death.

There's more to life than lying.

Sad to be you..

Ndo. grin
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

Stop putting a useless twitter post, and i have put facts already read all my comments stop being foolish
Twitter posts that expose your chameleonic traits. More coming in..
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by GloriousGbola: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
naptu2:
I think I know who Peter Obi was referring to when he wrote, "One youth", You would know her too if you are on Twitter.

Nefertiti in the mud cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Prinxzona10: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
VULCAN:
Nothing much to see here guys.

The thread was created by Tinubu urchins and they are crawling all over it.

Probably about 10 of them are using about 40-50 fake monikers to attack Obi.

Whereas the fools don't know that the tactics they used to destroy Jonathan's reputation so that a failure like Buhari could get to the throne will not work this time.

If you are an Obi supporter just know that nobody throws stones at a tree that has no fruit.

Their madness and frustrations are out of this world and it gives me plenty of joy that good things are about to happen in that Nigeria because if you're doing something and your enemies keep on crying,angry and restless,always know that you're doing something right and you're on a right track....
They left their brain dead old,sick and demonic corrupt demi god,left their main opposition and focus on a credible,competent,trusted and tasted Peter Obi..
Buh wait oooo,I thought they said Peter Obi is irrelevant, that he cannot win,so why the headache,insanity and spitting of saliva all over the thread nii...
See the way they are displaying their hatred and lunacies like a fowl on heat...
They really never know or see anything buh soonest,they will get tired and I will be the last person to stoop too low to engage any of them because they disgusts and irritates sane people silly here...
They will leave their main opposition, leave their demi god and be digging unnecessary propagandas,lies and blackmails against Peter Obi,thinking that millions of reasonable and responsible people are daft like them,not to see through their evil tribalist gimmicks...
In some years to come,their eyes will be open to see the reason hatred have useless their lives..
Lastly,you cannot compare light to darkness and all these mentally deranged apes hovering all over this thread represents darkness because their oppressor is darkness himself..
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:

Twitter posts that expose your chameleonic traits. More coming in..
How? By spreading lies? Please look for something else and try harder dude
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
plaindealer:

What sense do you have? Chronic and habitual lying, dishonesty, dubious mentality and a degree in lying and defending lies to the death.

There's more to life than lying.

Sad to be you..

Ndo. grin

You underestimate your importance to those you are working for. You are a toilet paper fit to be discarded after use
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
omenka:
He couldn't condemn the beheading of two legislators from his state, neither did he sympathize with their families over their unfortunate end. But he could sympathize with Ekweremadu over his daughter's health condition.

Obi is one heck of a mutant chameleon.

His first instinct and default is to always defend evil.

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

You underestimate your importance to those you are working for. You are a toilet paper fit to be discarded after use

Seriously, is lying, chronically supporting and defending lies your one and only future ambition?

Bible Gateway Revelation 21. All liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You no dey fear hell?

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi / 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos / Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.