Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M (34197 Views)

Y Is Peter Obi Saying Hold Your LG Chairman & Gov / ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by AnonPoet: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
I noticed that the Labor Party Presidential candidate and former governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi blamed youths for saying his investment in SabMiller was $20 million and worth $100 million and he said the statement did not come from him.

Here is a video where Peter Obi with his own mouth said it. I am not saying Peter Obi lied, but this is what he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIsgNxeY-9s

Here is where he denied it: https://www.nairaland.com/7194893/never-said-investment-sabmiller-now

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by gasparpisciotta: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
I once said that Peter Obi will soon be demystified

233 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
The topic currently on front page is mischievous, Obi never said he didn't make this very statement... The disclaimer on FP was a statement by Obi media aide, the blaming of the youth grin, Organic Campaign or Support can't work in Nigeria Elections.
The way SWAGA dey attack Obi, person go think say Obi na major Contender for this election.

Meanwhile

I respect Peter Obi because he knows how to read the room, eventually he will come back to reality and withdraw from the presidential race..

The same way he read the situation during PDP primaries, he will realistically analyze the outcome of this election, especially if the third force merger fails, and he will withdraw from the race.

2023 is strictly between two failures, Nigeria will never get better.

74 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by IamWonderful: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oooooooooh my God, so Pandora Peter Obituary really said his investment now worth $100 million until Soludo stop the propaganda, can you imagine Pandora Peter Obituary urchins are here with their brains lost to kanu

202 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by OkutaNla: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol. Yet he's come out to claim he didn't say that, and that it was 'a youth' that said it.

https://www.thecable.ng/i-never-said-investment-in-sabmiller-now-worth-100m-obi-blames-one-youth-for-misinformation/amp

He and those 'youth' he's blaming fit each other because they lie a lot -- same cult of youths wey dey play dirty in their efforts to sell his candidacy. E never see anything. Truth is, Obi has inherited the ruthless ipob propaganda/lying-machinery that is reputed for its efficient proliferation of lies. It has benefited him to a large extent but then again what goes up must come down (law of diminishing returns).

They're going to tell more lies on his behalf as the election draws nearer. He should just be prepared to do a lot more damage control.

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Royle4: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
dway2life:
Did he steal the money? No!

He made an investment and it was worth ALMOST 100million as at that time...

Then why is it worth low now? I'll mention some factors

- Hisbah police destroying a lot of brewery investment till today

- Buhari happened.. naira/Dollar rate became outrageous

Therefore are you blaming obi who invested or you ought to blame Buhari and his brothers who continues to make Nigeria a nightmare..

Una go get sense sha!

You dey mind them?

Yam in the MORNing I cancel...

VOTE PETER OBI. for lasting transformation of Nigeria.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by mohims(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Peter Obi alias Him tu lai. This man is full of lies. No be only obidient na ingredient. He can NEVER be President of this country. Ya all should continue fooling yourself.

166 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by ArmaniUhuru: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Area don go dig everywhere with shovels grin grin grin

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Emilokoiyawon: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin Peter 'lying Pandora criminal' Obi. God punish polithiefians. grin

Eboes, ipigs and lies like 5 and 6. cheesy

Even Lai Mohammed needs some advanced lying lessons from Peter Obi and ipigs.

429 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obituary Pandora, Linus MBA, Lia Muhammad..

Let's congratulate jagaban, cause he's already the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

Obidient ppl are just here to make the number.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Manny21: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
All the lies that could have been told by Obi since he was born till now can never be up to the ones told by APC politicians in 2015 only.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by dway2life(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Did he steal the money? No!

He made an investment and it was worth ALMOST 100million as at that time...

Then why is it worth low now? I'll mention some factors

- Hisbah police destroying a lot of brewery investment till today

- Buhari happened.. naira/Dollar rate became outrageous

Therefore are you blaming obi who invested or you ought to blame Buhari and his brothers who continues to make Nigeria a nightmare..

Una go get sense sha!

173 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by VeryWickedMan: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
What year did he make that statement?

26 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by driand(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022

Obi is not the one who brought Naira to its knees..

At least he invested inasmuch as he didn't use the money for suya and champagne its still fine

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DIG OUT WE REMAIN OBIDIENT

WE NOR DEY GIVE SHISHI, go and verify

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
I have been saying it here several times that Peter Obi is a liar and a murderer
anyway no election in 2023 in all Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by inoki247: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
lol him supporter fit blame the west for the lie like this....

in other news he was blaming One Youth....

People in dat region no dey admit to dere mistakes buh instead look for wu dem go blame....

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Ade3131: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
E be things. Welcome to Nigeria.

For those who are willing and ready to take a bullet for Peter Obi or any politician at that, I greet una ooo.

You all go dey alright.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Marvyx(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
If you like do dig out any videos you can, he's more righteous than Emilokan and all the combination of the two thieves AA and IO.

Obi till infinity.

37 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Legalcriminal: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oh wow PO is also mmkpukumiri addict. Na only trips go make person talk shit and later come deny .

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
But he said it nah...pls watch the video before you start saying it came from one youth like he did...

Which kind amnesia this PO wan dey get now? But trust me when I say youths who support our politicians do so blindly...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Oplomo: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Useless propanganda from Tinubu NURTW urchins a.k.a baba alagbado

What year did he say it? What if he invested many years ago and then divested? How about inflation devaluing the money?

Tinubu NURTW mugus, you monkeys should just concentrate on collecting and counting your 'owo sticker' and 'owo union'. You know nothing about economics. grin

398 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Afamed: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
This fraud ehhhh

410 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Afamed: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
He's a serial liar

420 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by PlayerMeji: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Stock in trade

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by dataking: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Him Tu Lie

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by donjazet(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
R
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by fergie001: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
I have no comments.....Fayose looking mode activated.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by tolue42(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bursted!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Dshocker(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Going to school and understanding English is very important, he said "it is worth almost $100m" and you are saying over $100m

Calm down.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Capernum: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
That he invested is enough to convince me.

And it is possible to make statements that are not 100% accurate.

If you have never made inaccurate assertions, cast the first stone. Otherwise, shut up forever!!!

'Emilokan' urchins find something else to do or better still, be occupied with finding ways to make your old sickly drug lord look younger.

OBIDIENCE IS THE KEY.

34 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years / Ijele Speaks Detained For Accusing Evangelist Ebuka Obi Of Fake Miracles / Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.