Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja (46547 Views)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by 77up(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so it is betrayal to support his own candidate but he will become an instant hero if he supports peter obi

U are high on cheap drugs
The way those guys reason, you will know that they are not alright grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by IgOga(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
SolutionsMed:
Some trust in their chariots but we trust in the name of the Lord.

With the efforts of Nigerians, who are eager to #TakeBackTheCountry, Peter Obi will be elected president come 2023.

This is a child's play to what determined Nigerians would set up for the Obi movement.

#TakeItBack
#OBIdient

You mean the liar $20m to $100m...oh I didn't say that it was youths who said it...something he said on video....until Soludo burst the lie dem dey use am deceive una....Obi na PDP man.....that's how it will be
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by 77up(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Man looking so Presidential already. cheesy

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Asiwaju for president!
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by emmnprince(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lubumbashi:
Tinubu is coming. And to make it more exciting, my favourite football players who brought glory to Nigeria our country like JayJay Okocha, Nwankwo Kanu, Pastor Taribo West are in the Tinubu train. Not forgetting Actor Jide Kosoko my G.

BATified2023 cool

Stop fabricating lies. A sane and right-thinking Nigeria won't join that train.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Someone said you should support a former gov of this state so your future can be guaranteed. grin

Did Peter Obi govern Abia State? Oga have sense naaaaaa stop embarrassing your generation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by rrex01(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
One of the best piece of information, keep growing
https://opportunitiesedge.com/
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Whisk(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just look at their faces and you will notice corruption and greed. These are the people to rule and ruin us once again.
Use your PVC wisely.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Kayrich(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wow back in Abuja sharpaly sharpaly.
No time to waste time. I like this man’s vibe sha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by jrusky(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
melviniyke2002:
ur one of our problem,if @dis age n tym,u cant come out openly n say d truth

Which truth just tell us? The truth that Obi should be the President baa? Bro biko nothing is truth in that infact its a bloody hoax.

If you belief in Obi allow him to freely belief in whoever he want that is democracy. All he said was correct you don't insult people or bully people into accepting your personal view politically bro.

If even entire Nigeria vote for Obi which can never be possible count me out I'm not going to vote for Obi never I don't care what anyone want to say I don't give a shit. Obi has no business in Aso Rock come 2023 take it or burst it bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ningen:
Buhari 2.0.
His health should be his priority anyway.

Thought I was the only one that noticed that..
Man looks weak..
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Iamstickzbaba(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na why the man never choose running mate since na, he his trying to tight all loosed nuts to make sure the rigging is done properly... Please I come in peace o undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
kponkedenge:
Abeg is Atiku not campaigning? We are not seeing or hearing anything from him.
To the best of my knowledge, campaign officially starts 150 days to the election, according to INEC.

Tinubu and Atiku still dey warm up.

I hope 'Obidients' will be able to compete when they finally start, cos so far they're the only one on the offensive, while the rest are defending.

After all, they're the one saying 'go and verify'. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by 77up(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
infini771:
His desperation is glaring
You are in primary school when he left political office, since then ,he's just contesting for another political office, now tell us the full meaning of desperation? Some of you are just slowpoke honestly grin
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by nijanigga: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu is doing a lot of things to capture that power at the federal level....

without any thieving intents...but with hard won power.... grin grin grin grin
A thief is always a thief ,Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by doublecross(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Structures are being strategically positioned while talks at various levels are ongoing. These are just few of what it requires to prepare for the great task ahead.

But some illiterates think winning presidential election is by insulting everybody who disagree with them. They are busy posting pictures of 3 or 4 clowns on social media, tagging them all sorts of funny names.

Presidential election is not same as spare parts dealers chairman election, know these and know peace.
we go continue to insult you and tinubu can never be tye president! Na ogun and tanker go dey kill all your family and generations unborn!
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Bfly: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ijoba Alagbada my ass
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by LeoDeKing: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
doublecross:
we go continue to insult you and tinubu can never be tye president! Na ogun and tanker go dey kill all your family and generations unborn!
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Tochitee(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wetin obituary pigs no go see for leoDeking hand??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by doublecross(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
donjazet:
The first 5 commenters up there are part of the tinubu propaganda media arm.
Traitors of their country who have sold their consciences and their futures for peanuts to deceive and mislead their fellow Nigerians.

Those office pictures are the propaganda HQ. Where they all synchronize their messages and amplify them across all media platforms.

Nigerians, shine your eyes.
sure! You will know it was planned the way they were the first to comment lol! Obi is a goal for 2023. No one can curse who the lord has blessed. From reno to mbaka to ekweremadu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
donjazet:

How much were you paid to betray your country men?? Is it truly worth your children's future? Traitors!
How much is Peter Obi-tuary paying you to display your naive shallow zero IQ on NL?
Your Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by OhafiaPrince(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
without any thieving intents...but with hard won power.... grin grin grin grin [/quote] for ur mind u talk truth abi?
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by sorosoke101: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
I never liked this man called Tinubu but what baffles me is the number of people that are viewing this thread alone. Even we his haters are making him more popular.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by doublecross(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
see this one.... If you get sense you for see the covering

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by EBEk101(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
so what can peter obi offer nigerian?

can we compare them to wat BAT offered lagos where peter obi kinsmen run to make a living?

I’m not sure you knw what Lagos was before he became the governor
Let him tell us how he want to run the country and not going around tell Nigerians he has made kings it’s time for him to be king
I don’t hate the man but if he had nominated osibanjo I would have voted for him
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingamaa:
Incoming President

No shaking

Death man moving around
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by swissgoldenpro2: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is getting serious
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by ezeifeanyikings: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
this is d real deal we are talking about n not just some online noise

Wats d real deal...Broo...even if d whole world votes tinubu and atiku, I ll vote for labour party...if u guyz re not tired of d way dis country is mismanaged...I am..I ve never voted in an election before but u see dis one?even if bullet de fly up n dwn I ll vote...u don't get hw angry pple are..we ve never had it dis bad...I love tinubu, I love atiku but I ve lived in anambra and I ve witnessed peter obi's handwork...trust me wen I say dis,if u re really serious dat u want sumtin to change in dis country.vote PO...DIS IS NOT ABOUT TRIBE FOR ME...plz can we reduce d insults in dis site and be serious for once...pple re dying on a daily like chicken in dis country on top am tins de cost...make una get conscience nw abeg
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by galaxy2020(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
It's good he's spending our looted monies, last last, the living dead go crash
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by penearth(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
He should be OBIDIENT
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Princedotwhyz1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
We reject Tinubu in Nigeria ijn amen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Juleseyett: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Someone said you should support a former gov of this state so your future can be guaranteed. grin
Do u know the difference between Abia state and Anambra State? If yes, then which state did Peter obi govern?
Just trying to help u rearrange ur pictorial illustration of ur failed propaganda...
Even your Tinubu Lagos was awarded the second worse city in the world, what could be worst than that? grin
Try harder next time... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Batters Driver In Lagos For Sneering At Him (photo) / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.