Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) (84842 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Fulfills Childhood Dream Of Becoming A Teacher - Photo / Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) / Father Christmas In A Primary School In Ogun State (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by gozzlin: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the dress. It's not a mini skirt, just a long gown that doesn't expose her thighs or knees. Her breast wasn't exposed.

Is it her fault that she's curvy and has ample butts? Maybe she should cut it off to please you.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by OutOnBail(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Austintl:
Its a 2yrs and a 4yrs work visa, the 2years goes for 650thousand naira while the 4years goes for 900thousand, requirements are, Intl ppt, insurance for travel, police clearance and your bank statement of acc. Its a no down payment to our service charge but you are to come up with your documentation fee to which you are to pick a slot with and each slot cost 63k.

Scammer
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Maforgreats(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Very decent dressing, she's just a very well made woman, nothing on her
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by TheMostComplex1: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don't see anything wrong with her dressing
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by iFESTAC680(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
I Don't think she is a teacher of the school
Probably an NGO reps that came to sensitize the students on a concept

Btw, don't dress seductive as a teacher, kids these days know more than we do ooo

grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Even if this lady wears burqa, hijab or niqab, her shapes will still show.
She is just endowed.
Her dressing is appropriate.
A 12 or 13 year old boy admiring a woman's ass is a deviant.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Adakintroy: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Women don't Like taking responsibility or being held accountable for their actions. Its why men lead them.

Someone has to be held accountable

1 Like

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Psalmistproject: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
It doesn't matter what anyone wears to work in Nigeria the supreme court has guaranteed that right.
You can actually teach pupils naked and if that annoys you as a parent, kindly take it out on tanko Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by AlphaTaikun: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oduskid111:
Hi guys,
I came across this picture on social media and I decided to send to some of my friends for them to share their thoughts on the teacher’s outfit.

The picture has been generating different reaction on social media too and we’d like to know what you guys think about it too.
What do you want her to wear? A parachute? grin

1 Share

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by VirileNelly2420: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
solochris:
This one na staff lunch

Moreover the students you pointed at aren't looking at the teacher but trying exam malpractice
I thought I was d only one seeing it da way....
Only one guy seemed to b looking towards d teacher. D guy sitting at d front by d left...
Others were buying trying to seek wot to put into dia papers.

Meanwhile, nothing much with d attire.
She just has it. wink wink
Grown cow can't hide in grass.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Maforgreats(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Austintl:
Its a 2yrs and a 4yrs work visa, the 2years goes for 650thousand naira while the 4years goes for 900thousand, requirements are, Intl ppt, insurance for travel, police clearance and your bank statement of acc. Its a no down payment to our service charge but you are to come up with your documentation fee to which you are to pick a slot with and each slot cost 63k.

Thief, Ole, Barrawo, u wan use person sweat and blood to carry olosho and buy I phone, it will never be well with anybody who finds sanity in scamming another of their sweat and blood.

There is a latest scam going on now, Someone will call ur phone and call u by name pretending to know you (this info can be gotten from true caller) and the person will tell you to give the nearest POS agent phone, the scammer will proceed to tell the POS to send money that the person will give u the cash, this was how someone somewhere lost over 350k today, now tell me how that man can sleep today and not be having suicidal thoughts. Scammers e nor go better for una
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by emmnprince(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thinkam:
angry like ladies say, the problem is not with the mini skirt, but men's mindset.

I see nothing wrong with the dress tho

In my guy's voice: Which kain dirty mindset!

Agreed! The mindset has a part to play likewise the ladies shouldn't learn to more decent and not wearing tight things that will so reveal their curves/shape!
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by VirileNelly2420: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nightie:
She's naturally curvy na, abi what do you expect her to wear? Flare skirts and maxi gowns from Monday to Friday?
She's just endowed my dear. Nothing wrong with her dress.

Hope ure blessed too...? wink
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by chatinent: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yes, the lady is elaborate... but her gown is reaching her knees. I don't call that bad dressing.

You only have to unperv your life.

And funnily enough, the kid is not looking at her behind. The kid is trying to giraffe an answer from the vulnerable kid adjacent.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thinkam:
angry like ladies say, the problem is not with the mini skirt, but men's mindset.

I see nothing wrong with the dress tho

She can as well go naked bcuz those of us with pure mindset wouldn't give a fk

1 Like

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Zico777(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
neonly:
D teacher we try dis for St finbarrs in akoka then no go never forget what we did to her
Na d male teachers dat wanted der own to turn to climb d gbuse save her can't stop laughing
Totally wrong child abuse is d word
Finbarian spotted!
What set were u?
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by ViceGovernor: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
SIRTee15:

U guys raped her or what?
That's what he just said undecided even the teachers that came to save her had their own turn also.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by nkemoma(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
neonly:
D teacher we try dis for St finbarrs in akoka then no go never forget what we did to her
Na d male teachers dat wanted der own to turn to climb d gbuse save her can't stop laughing
Totally wrong child abuse is d word

Afonjanistern... Breeding ground of rapists
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
If only una know the many things she tie for inside body to get this shape so grin

Na when she off dress inside bedroom na then the real shape go bust out grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
solochris:
This one na staff lunch

Moreover the students you pointed at aren't looking at the teacher but trying exam malpractice

This OP,like many get bad mind, as even these children have innocent outlook!
What is wrong with her cloth?
So,it's no longer a good thing to be well dressed again?
So,this has to be wrongly celebrated now?
Na wao for every thing is now quickly sent to Social Media but for what purpose?
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by President2001(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Not appropriate at all the funny thing is that the nicker she wore was not help
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Nonexisting: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
She is very fucckable. If the students like, they should not read their books. Mtchew
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
mascot87:
We need to start teaching our younger ones the value of yansh at a very young age so that when they grow, it will not be strange to them.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Banhammy717: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Absolutely wrong
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Transcriber: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
tnerro1:
If only una know the many things she tie for inside body to get this shape so grin

Na when she off dress inside bedroom na then the real shape go bust out grin
cheesy
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
She is very fucckable. If the students like, they should not read their books. Mtchew
grin grin me Read my book in dat class?? grin
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Nonexisting: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

grin grin me Read my book in dat class?? grin
Then, you will fail secondary school and still not put your tiny dick inside her pussy.

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by meobizy(f): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
1. Photoshop was used to enhance her posterior.

2. As long as there are no 12 year old boys in the class then she's free to dress that way. The school should release a dress code standard if they want to avoid more incidences of this sort.

3. Out of shape hateful wives will report her night and day for tempting their men and appearing indecent.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Ypp1: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yes

They learned lesson from the back aswell
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
naijaguy1234:
This one na appetizer !

If she works in Government primary school, she’s for those state/ local educational inspectors. We can help you with your headmistress license. Do you know my daughter was a headmistress at 28, you also can do it. Am in the office every Thursday and Friday whole day !

If she works in a private primary school she belong to the proprietor grownup son’s. They’ll be like my dad is building new schools, 2 in Lagos and 1 Benin. I can assure you you’ll be the assistant head mistress. You will even help in the teachers recruitment process !

If you know you know !

I pray you don't get arrested one day for saying too much truth and facts..

1 Like

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oduskid111:
Hi guys,
I came across this picture on social media and I decided to send to some of my friends for them to share their thoughts on the teacher’s outfit.

The picture has been generating different reaction on social media too and we’d like to know what you guys think about it too.
only fickle minded people see anything wrong in her dress. She is appropriately dressed as a woman. Only a perverted narrow minded individual will have a problem.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by blacknoir: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
6sco:
Children this days know much more than we think they know, like someone said, listen to their conversations without showing you are interested and you will be shocked.
what u said is 100% true. i remember doing that believe me i got scared cos i cant imagine what this children will do when they grow up. our society has really decayed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.