Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) (84824 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Fulfills Childhood Dream Of Becoming A Teacher - Photo / Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) / Father Christmas In A Primary School In Ogun State (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Digmygold: 6:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Thinkam:
angry like ladies say, the problem is not with the mini skirt, but men's mindset.

I see nothing wrong with the dress tho

You are on point jare. If it was a lady with skinny butt wearing it, it wouldn't be termed as inappropriate. Na her fault say she get figure 8?
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Lifeomann(m): 6:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Thinkam:
angry like ladies say, the problem is not with the mini skirt, but men's mindset.

I see nothing wrong with the dress tho
. Thank you bro. To him the dress is sexy. Afonja.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Nothing wrong with her dress she's wonderfully endowed.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by martins1adelowo: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Children this days know much more than we think they know, like someone said, listen to their conversations without showing you are interested and you will be shocked.Children this days know much more than we think they know, like someone said, listen to their conversations without showing you are interested and you will be shocked....
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2022
It keeps the children awake and determined to make it in life so they can afford that.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Powersurge: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Oduskid111:
Hi guys,
I came across this picture on social media and I decided to send to some of my friends for them to share their thoughts on the teacher’s outfit.

The picture has been generating different reaction on social media too and we’d like to know what you guys think about it too.

What's wrong with the cloth? She is completely covered. Do you want her to cut off her bumbum?
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Skymason20(m): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2022
I think does children was not looking at the teacher , they were doing expo , if you observe
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Tigana5(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Enjoyment edu grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Deckracer: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2022
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, just shut up.
mascot87:
We need to start teaching our younger ones the value of yansh at a very young age so that when they grow, it will not be strange to them. Same way we should teach them sex education
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by philoedu(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2022
It is not appropriate at all, morally and deficient.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Kizzygentle: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2022
neonly:
D teacher we try dis for St finbarrs in akoka then no go never forget what we did to her
Na d male teachers dat wanted der own to turn to climb d gbuse save her can't stop laughing
Totally wrong child abuse is d word
Guy construct this English well na. Stop disgracing St. Finbarrs college..
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Maghan37: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2022
In this modern times when the standard has falling so low. She looks decent.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by neonly: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Kizzygentle:

Guy construct this English well na. Stop disgracing St. Finbarrs college..

Na d sweet thing bi dat nah
Just for d fun of it cheesy
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by dafeoroyo: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2022
neonly:
D teacher we try dis for St finbarrs in akoka then no go never forget what we did to her
Na d male teachers dat wanted der own to turn to climb d gbuse save her can't stop laughing

Up fidelitas
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by alhaji04: 8:11am On Jun 25, 2022
neonly:
D teacher dat tried dis for St finbarrs in akoka then no go never forget what we did to her
Na d male teachers dat wanted der own to turn to climb d gbuse save her just can't stop laughing
Wow, a brother spotted...finbarrs na my sch in d past b4 dem make am private.. i like dat sch. chai

1 Like

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by madskills(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Oduskid111:
Hi guys,
I came across this picture on social media and I decided to send to some of my friends for them to share their thoughts on the teacher’s outfit.

The picture has been generating different reaction on social media too and we’d like to know what you guys think about it too.
Me I think it's just one of those companies carrying out cooperate social responsibility, probably supplying free sanitary pads and books
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by riczy(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Curves are truly overrated, it doesn't pay bills in especially in this extant administration, besides d gown didn't expose any part of her body! Las las na principal day chow d lady
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by swissgoldenpro2: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2022
What's the problem?
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Wisfem: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2022
cescky:
Nothing wrong

you know!! I don't see any thing wrong with that dress, and those kids were plainly not looking at the teach, rather they were trying to engage in exam malpractice, Their countenance did not suggest sexual lost
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Hmm!I remember in primary school those days one teacher used to open her leg & shew her pant & cunt cheeks everyday,I thought am d only one that sees it,for where other pupils hav eyez also, even at that age i only felt for her son who is in the same class with us.
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Raxxye(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2022
It's perfect jare!
Beautiful woman!
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by godofuck231: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Its very proper except you want a nun as a teacher , nothing like having a crush on your teacher , it make you pay more attention on her subjects , I had mine ,and it was all As in her subjects
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
7arrows:

If she was skinny, lacks the curves and wears same fitted would u ask this question?

Good. Since she has curves and she isn't skinny, then she shouldn't wear such a fitted dress in such an environment
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Xfemt:
oga watin you want make she wear
Make she tie rapper for waste come school

You people complain too much

Those kids are poor upbringing thus their behavior

The kids have poor upbringing for looking at a teacher in front of them who has good upbringing by wearing such a tight fitting dress
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Mydazz(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Only pike and pike of clothes on top of this figure will not show this curvy shape,...... it's God's endowment to her, she doesn't have power over it. No matter the cloth she wears if the shape doesn't show when she's standing, it will when she's walking
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

The kids have poor upbringing for looking at a teacher in front of them who has good upbringing by wearing such a tight fitting dress
and I’m asking watin you want make she wear
Just answer me biko
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Xfemt:
and I’m asking watin you want make she wear
Just answer me biko

Bros, it's the same thing we are saying. I agree with your comment hence I said The kids have poor upbringing for looking at a teacher in front of them who has good upbringing by wearing such a tight fitting dress. Did I say anything wrong?
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Slydan204: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Gv her a break pls. She is also human
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by mascot87(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Deckracer:
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, just shut up.

I didn't comment because of you fool. I am not the cause of your life issues and frustration
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Engrgreg1: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Nothing is wrong in what she is wearing
Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by 4richminds(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2022
Because she want to be a teacher, she should dress like sister's in the Lord abi? When a child is corrupt, he is corrupt. If a church accepts that type of dressing, why won't a school accept?
Oduskid111:
Hi guys,

Re: Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Bros, it's the same thing we are saying. I agree with your comment hence I said The kids have poor upbringing for looking at a teacher in front of them who has good upbringing by wearing such a tight fitting dress. Did I say anything wrong?
I get your point
Tight fitting or not she wore what she had
And all her body were closed up till down

Like you said blame the kids parent and not her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.