Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead (22715 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by 79733139(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2022
I have your mentality but the way you have put it makes you sound bitter. Basically, I prefer to donate to charity organisations and be free of drama than to focus on a set of people who would like get entitled to receiving money from their benefactor.

KingOfTheDamned:

That man is obviously lying. That man is an ungrateful idiot. Now yous ee why the wealthy fear and avoid the poor . If you are rich never try I repeat never try to assist or help.the poor you will regret it.

They will always try to bring you down once they see they can't get their entitlement.

For example my mum owns several properties all over. Recently one of her estates in rivers state she wants to do the renovations hence needs all tenants out. Mind you out of the 8 tenants in different buildings only two have paid their rent which mostly express since January of this year being a grand mum a PHD holder and a kind retiree she left them . I warned her several times her kindness will put her in trouble .. so fast forward to last month she told them she would need them all out and no need to bother paying what they owe so she can renovate.the estate bros these guys took her to court o.

You see the poor Nigerians are.demons .. never ever ever ever ever try to help them or consider them . They deserve whatever the leaders do to them.

Or is it my own experiences with helping friends that I later regretted my life ?
Unfortunately Ekweremadu has learned the hard way. You thought this boy wanted to donate kidney to your daughter when in reality he wanted to use you to Japa from his poverty background .

This is a cold lesson for all you people who allow the poor emotionally blackmail you like my.mum does. Harden your heart.. you are not more wiser or kinder than God the father who allowed them be like that. Do not help anyone, instead give your money to charity. What money you give them instead of them being grateful it fills their heart with envy towards you .
Stop helping the poor, pray for them only and give them transport money .
They don't think like you do, if they have a chance they will end your life and take all you own. And if you fall tomorrow to their level do you think they will show you kindness for all you did for them in the past ? No they won't, they will mock you and ridicule you.
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2022
christistruth01:

The Nigerian Education System has gone down how can he says the UK has no Jurisdiction

Does he think he is dealing with Nigerian Cash and Carry Judges ?

I tire o........

I know that boy ran them street, but a crime was still committed.......

Ike or his wife, could have just donated a kidney........ But why would they, when they have stolen our monies enough, to buy a kidney .......... wink

2 Likes

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by pacespot(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2022
I hope Buhari meeting with UK prime minister has not come to the rescue of this organ harvester ike Ekweremadu
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by emmykk(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

That man is obviously lying. That man is an ungrateful idiot. Now yous ee why the wealthy fear and avoid the poor . If you are rich never try I repeat never try to assist or help.the poor you will regret it.

They will always try to bring you down once they see they can't get their entitlement.

For example my mum owns several properties all over. Recently one of her estates in rivers state she wants to do the renovations hence needs all tenants out. Mind you out of the 8 tenants in different buildings only two have paid their rent which mostly express since January of this year being a grand mum a PHD holder and a kind retiree she left them . I warned her several times her kindness will put her in trouble .. so fast forward to last month she told them she would need them all out and no need to bother paying what they owe so she can renovate.the estate bros these guys took her to court o.

You see the poor Nigerians are.demons .. never ever ever ever ever try to help them or consider them . They deserve whatever the leaders do to them.

Or is it my own experiences with helping friends that I later regretted my life ?
Unfortunately Ekweremadu has learned the hard way. You thought this boy wanted to donate kidney to your daughter when in reality he wanted to use you to Japa from his poverty background .

This is a cold lesson for all you people who allow the poor emotionally blackmail you like my.mum does. Harden your heart.. you are not more wiser or kinder than God the father who allowed them be like that. Do not help anyone, instead give your money to charity. What money you give them instead of them being grateful it fills their heart with envy towards you .
They don't think like you do, if they have a chance they will end your life and take all you own. And if you fall tomorrow to their level do you think they will show you kindness for all you did for them in the past ? No they won't, they will mock you and ridicule you.

When the tenants took your mum to court what did they told the court ? That they have been paying or for what exactly?.

The yahoo boy victim in Ekweremadu case should have returned and see how he can better his lots here and go back.

If they found that Ekweremadu is innocent they will send him home all the same
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Neoteny7: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2022
hammer567:
THE UK COURT LACK JURISDICTION, AS NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED IN UK.

EKWEREMADU LAWYER SHOULD CHALLENGE THE JURISDICTION OF UK COURT TO HEAR THE CASE.

I'm sure you, our resident nairaland legal luminary, knows more law than the UK legal system.

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Starhearts: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Nairalanders I can bet my leg tnot this wretch thing is from an extremely poor dirty family and home. Can you sense the bitterness and envy in this poerbty crippled individual?

This is an example of one of them. Their reasoning is stunted with poerbty bitterness and evil..

Stay away from these things and never help them even if they are dying . Leave them , just pray for them

Learn to talk in faceless forum

'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by KingOfTheDamned: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2022
79733139:
I have your mentality but the way you have put it makes you sound bitter. Basically, I prefer to donate to charity organisations and be free of drama than to focus on a set of people who would like get entitled to receiving money from their benefactor.

because I am bro.. if I write my experiences at the poor it will take several threads and people would be shocked from growing up and being angry at my late dad for selecting kids we.relate with based on background I hated him thinking he was being snobby and wicked not known his wisdom was trying to save his kids from those people.

Bro they showed me shege in life. From making you feel guilty for having the kind of background you have just so they can be manipulating you to do their bidding . To following so called friends from poor shines advise to date their fellow wretched girls not knowing they had sat down with the girls and instructed her how to loot me and manipulate me . To helping a friend come abroad who got me arrested.

Bro the poor are a vile and wicked breed of human. You don't know more than the almighty God who made them poor! To try to help them is to tell him you know better than him and he is unjust .. my dear that's when the poor will show you why they are like that. See those poor ones who have a good heart life has a way of helping them just leave them and pray for them, they are the ones.you see with from grace to grace stores.
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Wisfem: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

[i] Unguided speech who told you Ekweremadu were offering help to that boy??, what is the link between rich helping the poor in this case?, "if you ask but he Accepted before they took him there" how sure are you he was not induced with promises and money, because of his vulnerability to poverty he accepted such offers, what stopped Ekweremadu or his wife or even his other kids donating kidney for that girl??, Do you know the risk and prognosis of one donating a kidney?? Do you think he Ekweremadu has not weighed all other options before inducing that boy, All your comments hers are based on myopic views who told you that the rich does not need help too, The rule of Ecosystems says that every organisms relies on one another for survival, so don't deceive your self the rich can't survive with out the poor... The narrative you are trying to pass only keep your generation in ruin, Nigeria politicians are getting their own heat now [/i]

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by OneCandleAway(f): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

This is d same thing I've been telling pple here.
The age is not d issue if he had gone through d right process by getting d consent of his parents or ward.

The little I know is that any major operation that any hospital want to carry out, they usually seek d consent of the family members.

Even if u are married, ur wife normally go seek d consent of ur pple before going for a major operation.

Then, there's another issue here which I think the boy was rushed into it bcuz of the money nd good things involved.

Does he really knows d implications of kidney transplant?
Does he knows d consequences involved in it?

These are things medical doctors explain to family members or ward in the boy's presence before signing any documents in a sane environment.

Then, most of the time they normally take one of family members of the boy along with him, maybe the dad or mum during the operation.

Senator Ike has a lot to answer here

People are not even asking. Where is the video or letter of the boy stating he is willingly giving out his organ. Where is a letter from his parent/ward or witness stating he is freely giving out the organ.

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by efficiencie(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
A lot of questions are begging for answers on the Ekweremadu case…

Is the boy 21 or 15?

If he’s 21 and gave consent to the arrangement, why did he turn against the Ekweremadus? And where is the lawyer that represented the boy in the agreement?

If he’s actually 15, why did Ekweremadu not reach his parents?

Now, some people are saying things went south because the boy’s blood did not match that of Ekweremadu’s daughter.

Then I ask, is Ekweremadu so stupid and daft and foolish as to go preparing travel documents for a supposed donor without running tests in Nigeria to confirm if the boy’s blood and kidney matches his daughter’s?

Well, I know what he’s suffering is the result of him putting mouth in Peter Obi matter.

You try to battle a man with grace without facing disgrace.

If the boy is 21 there should consent forms signed and other legal documents to show that he is doing this of his own free will or for pecuniary gains. Ekwerenmadu is a lawyer so he, of all people, should know the critical relevance of proper documentation and approvals. The boy is highly likely younger than 21 and not of consenting age thus rendering documentation and approvals very difficult. The parents may have agreed to this but the boy realizing he could lose his life in the process decided to execute an exit strategy.

Ahhh! With all your getting, get money, for without it you may sell your soul cheaply to the least bidder!

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by OneCandleAway(f): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2022
efficiencie:

If the boy is 21 there should consent forms signed and other legal documents to show that he is doing this of his own free will or for pecuniary gains. Ekwerenmadu is a lawyer so he, of all people, should know the critical relevance of proper documentation and approvals. The boy is highly likely younger than 21 and not of consenting age thus rendering documentation and approvals very difficult. The parents may have agreed to this but the boy realizing he could lose his life in the process decided to execute an exit strategy.

Ahhh! With all your getting, get money, for without it you may sell your soul cheaply to the least bidder!

Nigerians are just thinking that because the boy would be paid for it then it's legal. The don't know the UK doesn't want to hear money involved at all.

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by gabbasin: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2022
hammer567:

EKWEREMADU LAWYER SHOULD CHALLENGE THE JURISDICTION OF UK COURT TO HEAR THE CASE.
you think UK is Nigeria where anything goes, Ekweremadu is in hot soup, UK police don't arrest before investigation, there is a primae facie case against him

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by ccollins(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

this is a very wrong spectrum and mindset however the draw back . No man that does not suffer affliction , betrayal and every other persecutions irrespective of our diverse backgrounds even if u are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, small or big , common or uncommon. One wise fact u must accept in good faith is that good and bad happens to everyone. Do you know the amount of mishaps that has occurred to some good poor people too ;u think it’s because your mom is rich and educated hence why she was endangered? Seems u are Christian, now read 1 Corinthians 10:13
New King James Version
13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but (A)God is faithful, (B)who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.* your mom did well to them but that could as well happen to any other person

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Bigchristo22(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
hammer567:

You should be among the legal team to defend Ekweremadu, just try and defend him very well for human trafficking

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Stellaify1: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
If the boy lied so he can get the sympathy of UK government so he can permanently stay there that means he obviously has bad advisers, because when this case is over,whether Ekweremadu is proven innocent of not they will jejely bring him(the boy/man) since he is underage therefore he is not supposed to live alone there

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Youngzedd(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Release Ekweremadu and the wife jor. Their daughter needs them now than ever.

Better street o!

He claimed Ekweremmadu wanted to harvest his organ, but guy man has been chilling in the UK on Ekweremmadu’s bill since February. Posting pictures on social media. Now that his organ didn’t Match the sick girl’s own and he was asked to return to Nigeria, Omo boy no wan gree. Bobo enter Police for asylum claiming organ harvesting.

With the letter below, organ harvesting is ruled out

The guy needs community beating for real.
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Missionaire: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Lionnation: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
There is no need for decisions here. What we see is a troubled man utilizing all the tools at his disposal to circumvent justice. He committed a crime and that alone is enough for him to resign. He is not above the law. If an ordinary citizen has been the inverse, there would be no 3rd party decision-making. Let the law hold sway.

I had reported this before the pandemic that many Nigerians killed are not for rituals only. Many have missing organs. Doctors harvest the organs of poor Nigerian citizen on a regular and this is an eye-opener to many Nigerians. Who knows how many organs Tinubu has harvested. Now, you all can see why they travel out for medical reasons.

Ekwere should resign and face his katzenjammer. No time to waste. He is a barhstad.

What has Tinubu said about this? Nothing! This is a man who wants to fight for the rights of poor Nigerians. How many foreign organs dwell inside Tinubu?
will you shut how did he commit a crime, judge of the universe
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by YorobaPIGS: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:

Lying about his age but they wanted to abobaku him.
shut up abobaku pig

Ekweremdu isn't a yaroba, so how can they possibly abobaku the bare-faced lying ingrate?
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Golan007: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
shut up abobaku pig

Ekweremdu isn't a yaroba, so how can they possibly abobaku the bare-faced lying ingrate?

The good thing is the justice system of the UK doesn’t listen to the grunts of pigs.

Neither do i.

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Ladygbola(f): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Youngzedd:
The boy don run Ekweremadu street.

Dude don't wanna return to Buhari's Nigeria again. He wants to be granted an asylum.

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by YorobaPIGS: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Golan007:

The good thing is the justice system of the UK doesn’t listen to the grunts of pigs.

Neither do i.
Neither do sensible people listen to senseless rants from a despicable yaroba pig

Fair enough
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Ladygbola(f): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

My Brother I buy your idea 100 times. It is better to get animals,feed dogs ,go to zoo or go to motherless babies home and drop you donation and leave than get a person who doesn't have anything good in his or her life...they will bring you down without hesitation.
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by nedekid: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
doctore212:
Just got my salary alert now.

Am going to Ikpu Ocha hotel in Akwa to spend the weekend with my premium olosho.

I can't come and kill myself
Oboy, you only live once, enjoy yah self. grin
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Mrexcell(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. In all that is going on, where are the boys parents? Doesn't he have relatives or family members who must have heard what's going on?

I strongly believe a 21 year old boy is a dependant and still doesn't have the right to donate his or her kidney without the consent of his parents or wards.

So this reek of foul play. Something is wrong somewhere.

Someone who knew the boy in lagos when he hawking phone accessories with elder brother have come out to say he is not 15yrs as he claimed.
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Ohizman73(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
the case is a simply a simple case of the bushmeat catching the hunter.....
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
blowjohn:

U talk like a satanist.
What made u bring tinubu into this?
Was he the one planned their trip to the UK?
Can't u make a point without attacking someone not in the picture for no reason?
What kind of human being are u?
This is disgusting.

Do u even know the science behind organ transplants?
U think its easy for the old to have their organs transplanted?

Just talking nonsense
Well, the only disgust here is a wasted youth like you crusading for a criminal.
I am not here to parrot your mama's talking drum arhs. Just in case your sore eyes finally failed you, I am not in your bandwagon. I come here with my opinion and you have no muscle to inveigle me to your polarised level of reasoning. If I call out your hypocrisy, take it as the senseless hypocrite that you have grown to be.

Am I on your payroll to chant your political dirge? My time, my opinion, and my comment. If you dislike it, go to your granny's hut and cry. I cannot babysit a grown suckerr who doesn't like my comment. Who cares about your warped face?

You want to school me on the science behind old people and organ transplant? Take your dusty school to the litter house Mr. surgeon. I don't give a limy eff bout your silly science.
Eff off. Bahstad
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by KingOfTheDamned: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ladygbola:

My Brother I buy your idea 100 times. It is better to get animals,feed dogs ,go to zoo or go to motherless babies home and drop you donation and leave than get a person who doesn't have anything good in his or her life...they will bring you down without hesitation.

Exactly
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by HRprof: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
christistruth01:

Trafficking anybody for organ harvesting is a Serious Crime in the UK even an Adult besides you can be sure the boy is a minor

Scotland yard don't go to Court without a very thorough investigation
Stop arguing blindly the boy can never be a minor . The boy claim 15 yrs because they told him minor in UK is below 16 yrs unlike Nigeria minor is below 18 yrs. Who gave him this idea His agent in Nigeria smiley he is desperate to Japa know this and know peace. But you can criticize Ekweremadu because he is a Nigerian politician but the fact remains that the boy scammed Ekweremadus
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by HRprof: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bigchristo22:
You should be among the legal team to defend Ekweremadu, just try and defend him very well for human trafficking
You called it human trafficking
You are too sentimental. All the evidence about the boy real age of 21 have surfaced online .
The letter written for the purpose of his Uk travel to Uk embassy for kidney donation and he was granted visa .
No one is defending Ekweremadu the boy and his agent did a game plan. You are hearing about this because Ekweremadu is public figure do you know how many Nigerians that have been used to Japa abroad with pretend to donate kidney. Mind you kidney donation is not a crime is should be free but people need compensation for it .
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by FireUpNow(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ike Ekweremadu with all his knowledge and experience why didn't he ran test her in Niger to be sure if the blood and organ of the donor matches his daughters own before traveling? Who else did the senator consulted with as parents and associates of the boy before traveling, was the boy paid or short changed in the agreement they both had? I am afraid for the boy and the Ekweremadu family, because the boy can be terminated anytime and the senator and his wife might be jailed and also the daughter who is in need of the organ would be affected by this. What legit process did the senator carey out in all this? Observing the vision in HD
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Obodo999(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
hammer567:

But the alleged crime was supposedly to have happened in the UK. The letter was actioned in British Embassy. So the UK Court has jurisdiction. My concern is UK justice system is so corrupted you have to be in the Light to see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes / LASG Commences Clean Up Of Badagry Express Road - Photos / VAT: South West States Plan Joint Action, Other States Give Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.