Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead (22712 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Wwwq: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by aribisala0(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Regardless of age it is unlawful in the UK to give organs for payment.

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by aribisala0(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stellaify1:
If the boy lied so he can get the sympathy of UK government so he can permanently stay there that means he obviously has bad advisers, because when this case is over,whether Ekweremadu is proven innocent of not they will jejely bring him(the boy/man) since he is underage therefore he is not supposed to live alone there
If he lied? What lie could he have conceivably lied?
It is not true that they will bring him back

He will stay in the UK and given accelerated asylum.
The way these cases work in the UK is a combination of legal tactics and public sympathy
I can tell you that regardless of the truth he will have UK public sympathy

One thing that is clear is the boy or man does not want to donate his kidney any more.

If there was an allegation of coercion that would be a crime and the same applies to financial inducement. His age would be an aggravating factor creating new allegations of slavery

But the question will remain. If the boy agreed to donate a kidney why did he do that. It would appear prima facie that he did so because of poverty/financial inducement.
If the case goes to court and Ekweremadu is cross examined he would need to explain why the boy agreed to donate a kidney to his daughter. Why? Is it Love or the goodness of his heart?

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Regie2bless: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
hammer567:
THE UK COURT LACK JURISDICTION, AS NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED IN UK.

EKWEREMADU LAWYER SHOULD CHALLENGE THE JURISDICTION OF UK COURT TO HEAR THE CASE.
lol, UK na Nigeria na? Wey u go just wake up say dem no get right to try criminal case for Thier country? I no bleam u, na as u know reach. Even if the boy was 21 yrs old, ekweremadu go still go jail. Because no written undertaking from the boy say he agree to perform such operation for ekweremadu.
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Bigchristo22(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
HRprof:

You called it human trafficking
You are too sentimental. All the evidence about the boy real age of 21 have surfaced online .
The letter written for the purpose of his Uk travel to Uk embassy for kidney donation and he was granted visa .
No one is defending Ekweremadu the boy and his agent did a game plan. You are hearing about this because Ekweremadu is public figure do you know how many Nigerians that have been used to Japa abroad with pretend to donate kidney. Mind you kidney donation is not a crime is should be free but people need compensation for it .
Shey na me write the news that says Organ harvest and human trafficking? My dear you can keep crying it’s what I saw on the news.

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by HRprof: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bigchristo22:
Shey na me write the news that says Organ harvest and human trafficking? My dear you can keep crying it’s what I saw on the news.
Stop reading fake news from Nigeria bloggers . They can garnish story just to get pay per click smiley smiley
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Bigchristo22(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
HRprof:

Stop reading fake news from Nigeria bloggers . They can garnish story just to get pay per click smiley smiley
they’ve been giving you news and you believe them now it has gotten to Ekweremadu’s own you’re being emotional tell me na abroad bloggers Dey give you news since?

1 Like

Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by HRprof: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bigchristo22:
they’ve been giving you news and you believe them now it has gotten to Ekweremadu’s own you’re being emotional tell me na abroad bloggers Dey give you news since?
They can not give me news because I’m smart and intelligent to figure out fake and original that’s the different between me and you .
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Bigchristo22(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
HRprof:

They can not give me news because I’m smart and intelligent to figure out fake and original that’s the different between me and you .
You just prove yourself to be a dumb person because you’re still under this news platform acting smart isn’t that stupidity? grin grin grin
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by HRprof: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bigchristo22:
You just prove yourself to be a dumb person because you’re still under this news platform acting smart isn’t that stupidity? grin grin grin
Stupidity is when you consume every information you got in a new platform without figuring out the real and fake one .
Dumbness is when you can not comprehend what I'm talking about smiley smiley
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by Bigchristo22(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
HRprof:

Stupidity is when you consume every information you got in a new platform without figuring out the real and fake one .
Dumbness is when you can not comprehend what I'm talking about smiley smiley
You’re dumb and stupid my friend angry grin cheesy grin
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by 9jaRealist: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2022
hammer567:

EKWEREMADU LAWYER SHOULD CHALLENGE THE JURISDICTION OF UK COURT TO HEAR THE CASE.

Internet-Certified Lawyer… grin
Trafficking a minor (if true) into the UK for organ harvesting gives UK courts BOTH personal and subject matter jurisdiction!

>
Re: UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead by osayuking(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2022
hammer567:

you are absolutely ignorant mate. When it comes to trafficking, be it human, sex or drugs. It’s a recognised international crime which the the whole world has a force fighting together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara / Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.