Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President (27705 Views)

APGA Chairman & Governor Soludo Frustrated Me - Peter Umeadi / 2023: Danjuma And Christian Elders Endorse Peter Obi / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by pacespot(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is expected from some bitter old men. There is this inherent hate I always perceive from elderly people towards the young people in this country. Peter Obi movement is a youth movement, so there is no surprise some retrograded old men might counter it.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Linguistical001(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hahahahahaha���
LeoDeKing:
You mean even the 3 SE states pandora hoebi is hoping to get 40%, igbo elders want to further reduce to 25%?

Which kind wahala be dis?

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Naijanascam: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ewedu eating igbo elders have spoken because they have lost touch with realities on ground due to their iberiberism
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by sukar886: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Which Igbo , una de mad
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by einsteine(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
The only Peter the Igbo elders know is Peter Umeadi.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by harmony75: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who's this one again? Apga why can't they be OBIdient and endorse Peter Obi.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by SexyAmeme: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Guys are u looking for where u can get a grade 1 USA laptops?
Tell us ur specification and budget let work something huge for u.
We will deliver it to ur location within Lagos
And guys it will be pay on delivery
WhatsApp 08098025230
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by wiseoneking: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean even the 3 SE states pandora hoebi is hoping to get 40%, igbo elders want to further reduce to 25%?

Which kind wahala be dis?

Go and find job you old man. 30k.is never enough.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by LeoDeKing: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
wiseoneking:
Go and fond job you old man. 30k.is never enough.
And with this Aba made "engrish", where do you work and getting paid over $30 billion monthly which is enough?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Theoarhics: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Useless leaders u mean?
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by pharmaking: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Canopy party in the mushroom region.

Another Peter again?

Una go split 5% wey obi dey bank on.

Anything that will spill SE and SS votes is endorsed by me.

Yoruba on the go.
Omoluabi on the move.
Ashiwaju on the march again.
APC progressing.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by buckeyemedia: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
JosephXavier:
So if I gather seven men from my village, then they represent Igbo elders?

All these roadside media ehn!
Wait & See who Governor Soludo & Bianca Ojukwu will endorse.

APGA is Igbo, & Igbo is APGA.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Chizzyjr(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sometimes I read some of the comments on here I just feel like crying for Nigeria
Don't know if nairaland is a junkside for nuisance because people with reasoning and iQ won't comment like the way I'm seeing on here it's crazy
Peter obi 4 president 2023 all I know
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by buckeyemedia: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Theoarhics:
Useless leaders u mean?

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by emmi14: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Na Yoruba be their problem

Osubanjo is not Yoruba? park well
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by buckeyemedia: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chizzyjr:
Sometimes I read some of the comments on here I just feel like crying for Nigeria
Don't know if nairaland is a junkside for nuisance because people with reasoning and iQ won't comment like the way I'm seeing on here it's crazy
Peter obi 4 president 2023 all I know
I believe this is also a junkside for nuisance statement?
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by ebisole(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Loooool Fake news from Obi haters #PeterObi2023
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by porthouse7(f): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jestin:
The workforce of any countries is the youth. We the youth have decided to stand as the structure for Peter Obi.

The elders don fail us already
just say Igbo youth

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by r4bbit: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jackfarrow:
Checkout my signature to learn hacking PayPal hacking Instagram hacking Facebook hacking Wifi hacking Phone hacking Etc Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content
that's Good
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by ursullalinda(f): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:

It is not about the fraud, this is about APGA Presidential candidate. Get that into your thick skull.

Eyaa i feel your pain.....kpele
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Mercury12(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
lathrowinger:
WTF

Umar: You mean Pandora supporters will now be insulting their Elders?
LMAO

Akpan: Yes, Coz they always insult other candidates grin grin

This one weak me grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by tnerro1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who?
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by AllBlack: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jackfarrow:

Really are you so daft to reply an comment u cm accross

E pain am. Original hacker
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by JosephXavier: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Wait & See who Governor Soludo & Bianca Ojukwu will endorse.

APGA is Igbo, & Igbo is APGA.

Power in South East belongs to the people.

Does he wants to retire from politics?
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by emilo2bad: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jestin:
The workforce of any countries is the youth. We the youth have decided to stand as the structure for Peter Obi.

when did Igbo youths turn to Nigeria youths ? abi Nigeria is no longer a Zoo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by emilo2bad: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
ursullalinda:
My joy is that is all about Obi.......just write about him and your post will make front page......Obi the man of the moment.....May God be with him......as for the elders i know this is a joke because those of us on ground knows Igbo's are OBIDIENT
That is the aggressive way IPOB was propagated, when the dilector was captured, they switch to Obi the Pandora
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Kennydoc(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:

APGA candidate, the only ibo- centric party is being sponsored by a SW candidate?. Do Igbos still have a functioning brain in their empty heads?

Don't tell me you can't think!
Of course everybody knows he doesn't stand a chance. Nobody knows him even among Igbos from his state of origin.
Sponsoring him will only be to distract the only Igbo candidate that seems to have a chance. It's all in a bid to prove that Peter Obi is not generally accepted even among Igbos and see if his votes can be split.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Eniitankorede: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Where are the Obituary people? How market ? Lol.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Goodson15: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
70 years old men's,they are on there own,se that one trousers grin grin angry
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jestin:

Nothing is as ludicrous as the term 'we the youths'.. U think Tinubu doesn't have youths behind him? Keep deceiving yourselves online!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by ufotunang: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
There ones are just wasting their time instead of supporting Peter obi .. Nigerians are obidient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos / Nigerian Troops Intensify Operations Against Boko Haram Terrorists. See Photos / Bukola Saraki: Riding High In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.