Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President (27467 Views)

APGA Chairman & Governor Soludo Frustrated Me - Peter Umeadi / 2023: Danjuma And Christian Elders Endorse Peter Obi / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Scottmairi: 12:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol..... These ones igbo elders. But wait, why are you guys so obsessed about Obi?. Am very happy we are discussing about him everyday. Is It wrong if some elders in his village gather together to endorse their son?.

By the way, have you guys noticed how they generate news from no where..... Keep it coming, PO is on the right track. Youths, unemployed citizens of Nigeria and students make una shine una eyes o...... These guys have been paid heavily to make sure we don't move ahead. How is this news related to PO?.

Na true, the soldier na my brother.him don work for nsk
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Scottmairi: 12:56am On Jun 25, 2022
rxmusa:
So Peter Obi has become a leper that every reasonable and Right thinking individual or group(s) is avoiding! Hahahahahhaha

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Scottmairi: 1:02am On Jun 25, 2022
Caleb17:
Hahahaha. You have decided to dumb your ass. You are Yoruba Muslim masquerading as an Igbo man. VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT

Finished work like we won't notice �
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by olumide4christ: 1:25am On Jun 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Whoever becomes the president and the betterment of my life are two independent events. Perhaps, yours depend on who becomes president, but don't assume same applies to everyone.

My life is in God's hand and myself, not dependent on who becomes the president, so stop telling me nonsense.

Bros...I agree with you a 100% on your assertion!

Our lives and successes are in God's hands and not dependent on who is in government or in power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Papichulostunne(m): 3:24am On Jun 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean even the 3 SE states pandora hoebi is hoping to get 40%, igbo elders want to further reduce to 25%?

Which kind wahala be dis?

For sure APGA is feather weight when it comes to the presidential election. Peter Umeadi got nothing on Peter Obi
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Udumeh: 3:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Ameduedwin: 4:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Look at the picture background of the presidential candidate for the party so blur Nonsense, south with their betrayer, let them continue.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by daclemx: 5:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahaha

IF YOU LOTS USING PANDORA TO ATTACK PETER OBI, WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOU OPEN THE CAN OF WARMS THAT TINUBU AND ATIKU HAS? DON'T FORGET TINUBU IS A DRUG BARON OH.

SEEE, WHETHER THE ELDERS LIKE MAKE THEM PRESENT THE gods, na PETER OBI WE KNOW.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Pakute: 5:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Kennydoc:

Don't tell me you can't think!
Of course everybody knows he doesn't stand a chance. Nobody knows him even among Igbos from his state of origin.
Sponsoring him will only be to distract the only Igbo candidate that seems to have a chance. It's all in a bid to prove that Peter Obi is not generally accepted even among Igbos and see if his votes can be split.
Don't be dumb. APGA has been consistent in every Presidential election, besides, there's also an Okowa who claims to be an ibo man and stands a better chance than Obi who will come fourth behind Kwankwaso.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Johel(m): 5:47am On Jun 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Caseless: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Jokers
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by LocalMan2(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2022
The Igbo's are just their own problem. If not for my love for Peter Obi, I'll never support their kinds. They obviously hate themselves. They hate their own brothers talk more of an outsider.
They are doing all this because of Obi, from Mbaka to this table of drunkars, it shows how disorganised they are.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by swissgoldenpro2: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Good one
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by ursullalinda(f): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2022
emilo2bad:

That is the aggressive way IPOB was propagated, when the dilector was captured, they switch to Obi the Pandora

I feel your pain......just be OBIDIENT and watch it disappear
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by LAFOCUZY: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-s-w-igbo-elders-endorse-apga-presidential-candidate-umeadi/

The elder speak for themselves and their pocket. Who is the Peter. We know him not.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Seun(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2022
Who are these "Igbo elders" and where did they suddenly come from

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by 1F30M4(f): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Achotago onye ga enye ha ego i machi akpa. Anaekwu onye ga echi obodo Naijiria, APGA won't be in the top 5, ndi ahu amakwa ife smh.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Godson32(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Spoilers, dem wan come spoil business for Peter Obi. We re Obident wherever we go.
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by KingOfTheDamned: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2022
Seun:
Who are these "Igbo elders" and where did they suddenly come from

Tinubu went to Lagos and paid them remember they said elders in Lagos ...

Obviously APc drama
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by malkomchris: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Hopeless and vision less elders
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by emilo2bad: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
ursullalinda:

I feel your pain......just be OBIDIENT and watch it disappear
pain on what? your dilector is in custody and your lying Pandora apologize to soludo
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Athemisia: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean even the 3 SE states pandora hoebi is hoping to get 40%, igbo elders want to further reduce to 25%?

Which kind wahala be dis?

grin
Omo see Vawulence in the SE.... cheesy

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by TheOmoney(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Seun(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
TheOmoney:

What kind of playing is this?
it's a garbage story.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by ursullalinda(f): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
emilo2bad:

pain on what? your dilector is in custody and your lying Pandora apologize to soludo

Eyaa kpele....it's well with you
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by Abiscodi11: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
I fear who no fear some Elders when....is involved
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by emilo2bad: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=ursullalinda post=114150441]

Eyaa kpele....it's well with you [/quote Thanks I feel your pains
Re: Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President by VenumX: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable / Buhari Receives His Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Abba Gida-gida Issues Executive Orders To Probe Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.