Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe (2187 Views)

Senate Presidency: Why Akpabio May Lose Support Of Colleagues / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by Burruchaga71(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
This prodigal son again?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by Innosaint34(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Is well. As far as am concerned, PETER OBI Remains the most qualified for the job. He's our best plug. God help NIGERIA Pls.

Currently, i am sad & depressed. I am tired of everything. I lost my job four months ago, and its been hell. My wife and baby of ten months can not feed. What kind of life is this?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Old pig

Nonsense as usual
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
This man washes intestines and licks politicians’s leaky lunkhead to thrive
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by Bigkoko: 1:01am On Jun 25, 2022
All American president have the notion that any country that out educate USA will over throne them as world Power... that's why for tax purposes, billionaires are mandated to fund universities & consistently most American varsities are top rated, even those in poor States.

But, when the likes of Adamu Adamu is education Minister, or Tanko CJN, Joe igbokwe should be the least of your worries!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 25, 2022
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by Bigkoko: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2022
When you over emphasize on infrastructures you necessarily create criminals like Tinubu, Ameachi, who would create white elephant projects just to launder funds.

But when you educate the population you have citizens who are enlighten enough to stop taking bribes, stop circumventing the rules, and will rather resign than bent rules! Knowing fully well that in no time he'd get another job!

But, millions are depressed into believing that they don't deserve good education!

Education makes you keep the law. Infrastructures makes you plot against the law.
Education creates institutions, while infrastructures won't. That's why with all the fine structured High Court, they'd all give different judgement for the issue quoting from the same Constitution! Laughing!!!!!

With proper education, infrastructures becomes available & easy to Use, but without education, infrastructures becomes avenue for stealing & status showing as can be attested to by druggie Tinubu!

Here's how the old man with leaking pipe operates;
Steal alot, scatter some Agbado here & there, gather some hoodlums led by a tout such as mc Oluomo, who without as much as basic understanding of knowledge, tell them it's my turn & they foolishly believe!

Inshallah, we won't let that druggie get there or his band of illiterates!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by Bigkoko: 1:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Build the best infrastructures, without proper education, it will collapse & become a den for quacks.

That is why with the supposed World class hospital they built, they don't use it! Who will operate it? The doctor with Oluwole o level with no real Deep understanding of Chemistry & Biology?

Enjoy your monthly stipend from the druggie in peace, but please allow us to help your life better because some of those victims of banditry, kidnapping were like y'all in 2015....

If you doubt me, you will see it with your own eyes!

No one is actually a victim, because somehow what you did, by omission or Commission somehow come back to you!

That's why virtually every one that conspired to foist Buhari on us is receiving breakfast served, one way or the other!

The reason why folks like me who care less about Obi or Tinubu is that when that bitchy lady comes Calling (karma) it won't have our address on the menu. My dad told me, hey little man, when you see a lot of people doing something wrong, try your best to get them understand the consequences of their actions, if they insist, let them be. Share nothing with them including any drinks or even greetings. That Way, the realms will bore witness on your behalf, however you will live with a regret; seeing them enjoy the consequences of what you tried to stop them from doing!

So Emi lo kan people continue!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by Mindlog: 2:57am On Jun 25, 2022
mach7:

APC's underperformance in certain areas, doesn't justify the ineptitude expressed by your candidate in basic economics. He should maintain his Supermarket business, at least he is good in that.

As to the second point raised, those whose lives have been transformed by the introduction of the Lagos-Ibadan scheduled Train Service can understand my post. Not shortsighted people like you. Sorry!

Shortsightedness? cheesy

Don't build on your human capital development which is the key driver of infrastructural development. Any project your government, it has to source for foreign skills, be it road, train, dam, electricity etc while you have an overwhelming mass of the citizenry not economically engaged except majorly as manual hands in huge projects.

Mention any country that has invested hugely on the education of her citizens, that Nigeria is better off than?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by kollinz1234(m): 3:06am On Jun 25, 2022
mach7:
As usual, instead of the people above me to understand the message, they choose to attack the messenger.

A Presidential candidate that downplays the stimulating impact of infrastructural development on economic growth is not fit to contest for office.

This simply shows a lack of understanding of the fundamentals of socio-economic development. Well as a graduate of Philosophy, not much is expected of him in this area.

If you like accept or reject that he is "overrated"....na you sabi
keep living in delusion. Apart from Lagos being one time the capital of Nigeria just like Abuja is now, the state has had sea port that links it to the international world. Even a monkey will succeed there as a governor. Fashola, Ambode and Sanwolu all did well not because they have the capacity but because of the above mentioned.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by Bravetunde: 3:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Pakute:
"You can't use infrastructures to drive economic growth" - Obi. This fraud won't cease to amaze me with his baseless unintelligent sound bites.
Little wonder the fraud would rather save up and tied up capital than deploy it towards infrastructures thereby increasing the poverty rate of Anambra state from 20% to 68%.
Since theivenubu don't have certificate.
I want to sell mine. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe by YorubaIsGreat(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Pakute:
"You can't use infrastructures to drive economic growth" - Obi. This fraud won't cease to amaze me with his baseless unintelligent sound bites.
Little wonder the fraud would rather save up and tied up capital than deploy it towards infrastructures thereby increasing the poverty rate of Anambra state from 20% to 68%.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Supporters Set His Posters Ablaze, Dump NNPP (Videos) / Video Of Dead Bodies Floating On Waters In Bayelsa Due To Flood / Peter Obi Left N185 Billion Debt - Victor Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.