Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Seun Please Bring Back The Notorious Account Cloner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Please Bring Back The Notorious Account Cloner (786 Views)

Please Bring Back My Beloved Thebadpolitician / Please, Bring Back "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" TV Game Show (Pics) / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Bring Back The Notorious Account Cloner by Vickho: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
There's a dreaded personality on this forum who has been Notorious for trolling feminist, abusive women, men haters, lesbians, simps, trolls, atheists and tribalists on this forum.
He has tamed a lot of troublesome nairalanders on this forum through his activities.
Recently Seun banned his IP address and suspended all his temp mail accounts making him unable to create accounts neither could he login with his accounts as all his monikers have been temporarily banned making nairaland inaccessible to him.
I just called him and he informed me of the ban, and ever since he was banned, feminists have multiplied and have tarnished this forum again as there's no one to stop them.
D0minique the super mod is also their accomplice and covers their ass.

So recently my curious younger sister of 15 years is on nairaland, she's currently writing waec and also surfs through nairaland to gain information since this forum is an information serving system, but recently I checked her browsing history and observed she has been browsing through romance section and has been reading through all the topics.
now I'm scare of her as there's this new troll that has generated lots of monikers, her sole aim is to flood this forum with LGBTQ posts, she also create threads cursing men, I'm scared my sister who is so young might be misled.
Hence I'm calling on the mods to bring back the account cloner so all her monikers would be trolled down and subsequently banned and deactivated.
Only the account cloner is able to put her to her place.
Nairaland is not a habitat for pro LGBT.
See the way she is threatening nairalanders below
Morrigan008:
e dey sweet to hide behind phone keyboard to type crap.until then we will know who is who.for the main time keep hallucinating in your word of schizophrenia grin grin grin

I swear I will strike you when noone will save you, when you are vulnerable and unaware grin grin grin

I will tie your hands,mouth and legs with chain douse you with fuel and set you ablaze and I will make sure your bones burn to ashes as well grin grin

You will forever remain a loser till you die grin grin grin
Death is Knocking on your door cheesy grin
Bomb dey your head and it will explode very soon werey the time is ticking now grin grin grin
Cc bigGbola razor619 Think for myself Seun
Re: Seun Please Bring Back The Notorious Account Cloner by NobleSeed(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Seun Please Bring Back The Notorious Account Cloner by doggedfighter(f): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
I wish I understood exactly what's going on here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Bring Back The Notorious Account Cloner by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
i pray moderators do the needful cry cry
Re: Seun Please Bring Back The Notorious Account Cloner by SisterFire(f): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
We All love him,he is nemesis to cowardly man stalking me!

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Bring Back The Notorious Account Cloner by Crowwejihadist: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
bigGBOLA:
Al the mods dey learn work for my had na . Na till 2044 them ban this particular akant but I still use it as I won't. Just mentioned me beside any bloody homosexual or feminist or LGBT supporter na use am pass time when I dey idle. Death to all feminist, death to all homosexuals, death to all LGBT supporters, death to the bloody bobrisky angry angry

Guy we need your work ooo, romance section no dey sweet again, once you open it na nonsense lesbian stuffs full am.
Re: Seun Please Bring Back The Notorious Account Cloner by BigCowH0rn: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2022
SisterFire:
We All love him,he is nemesis to cowardly man stalking me!

Oh, so sorry to hear this madam.
Are they still stalking you?

Why would they even stalk you with fresh meat in mini-skirts on the streets? You must have an idea given your donkey years on earth and on Planet pluto
Re: Seun Please Bring Back The Notorious Account Cloner by DKM123: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Miserable jobless OLD nu!sance Vickho aka dick-hoe with numerous fake monikers he uses to talk to himself like the madt man he is... grin

So your mates are out there hustling and being real men doing Odogwu plus dorime wonders and being proud sons of thier fathers but you have decided that your LIFE AMBITION is to troll a young lady on nairaland whom you don't and will never know with s£x puss¥ fvvuk cos that and smoking weed is all you dream of in your sad life.

Can a man be more pathetic than this? Shame! You want to pass the p0verty in your family to your son by spending your life tr0lling nairaland girls .

I want to feel pity for the l0wlife of a man you are but naaaaa, YOU DESERVE TO D!E A PH00LISH M!SERABLE SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Dog Saliva Taste Pepperish / I Believe My Nairalanders. / The username Dorcas23 Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.