Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Wike Should Support Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Should Support Peter Obi. (524 Views)

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by BSdetective: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Am not a fan of Peter Obi or even wike, but come 2023 it would be the turn of the south and some would argue that it's the turn of the south east. Wike fought a good fight in the PDP primaries but PDP being the use and dump party that it is paid no importance to calls for zoning to the south but went along with Atiku the Dubai resident. Wike was betrayed so was the calls of southern presidency.

It's therefore important at this time that Wike joins forces with Labour Party and supports his brother from another region Peter Obi for president come 2023. I may not be a Peter Obi fan but I believe that he's far better than Atiku and support from wike will deliver the south south and parts of the SW for obi.

#MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by Totilopussylick(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
How are you sure he isn't going to decamp to labor party undecided
Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by DispatcherLagos: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Point of correction.... there's nothing like "turn" in politics

1 Like

Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by BSdetective: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:
How are you sure he isn't going to decamp to labor party undecided

That's what my thread is saying if you read it. It would be good if he decamps and supports obi in labour.
Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by LeoDeKing: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
And if he doesn’t support pandora hoebi, we will insult the hell out of him down to his great grandfathers.

Yes, that is our brand of democracy in Afghaneastern. angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by NnamdiAzikiwe: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yoruba man grin grin feel sey everybody be mumu.
Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by DispatcherLagos: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
And if he doesn’t support pandora hoebi, we will insult the hell out of him down to his great grandfathers.

Yes, that is our brand of democracy in Afghaneastern. angry
How many of you Tinubu supporters praises or turn blind eyes to people who don't support Tinubu. Now let's know who is sentiment
Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by LeoDeKing: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

How many of you Tinubu supporters praises or turn blond eyes to people who don't support Tinubu. Now let's know who is sentiment
Nwanne, Please I don't understand Aba made "engrish". angry

30 Likes

Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by seunmsg(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Peter Obi has no realistic path to victory. The best option for Wike at this point in time is to support Bola Tinubu of APC. Tinubu is the only person that can guarantee him political relevance after 2023.

29 Likes

Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by DispatcherLagos: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nwanne, Please I don't understand Aba made "engrish". angry
It was a typo... probably as a result of autocomplete set on my keyboard. An intelligent person should know that off hands. Pity I'm dealing with a dumb person so sorry
Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by chrisxxx(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
If he does that Igbos will forget his sins.
Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by BSdetective: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
seunmsg:
Peter Obi has no realistic path to victory. The best option for Wike at this point in time is to support Bola Tinubu of APC. Tinubu is the only person that can guarantee him political relevance after 2023.

Wike's open support for a tinubu is useless and would be a waste of political resources. It wouldn't really help tinubu.
Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by LeoDeKing: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

It was a typo... probably as a result of autocomplete set on my keyboard. An intelligent person should know that off hands. Pity I'm dealing with a dumb person so sorry
Okay.

Let's blame "autocomplete" again because we must never take responsibility for any of our actions.

May be we should blame fulani herdsmen and dss this time.

28 Likes

Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by DispatcherLagos: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

Let's blame "autocomplete" again because we must never take responsibility for any of our actions.

May be we should blame fulani herdsmen and dss this time.
It's now clear that I'm dealing with a dumb person. Do you really know what "off hand" means?
Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by LeoDeKing: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

It's now clear that I'm dealing with a dumb person. Do you really know what "off hands" means?
That's why I said earlier, I don't understand Aba made "engrish".

26 Likes

Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by DispatcherLagos: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That's why I said earlier, I don't understand Aba made "engrish".
Sad enough I can't communicate in Ogbomosho made English
Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by r4bbit: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
LoL
Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by dragunov: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
seunmsg:

Shut up! We don't need your opinion.
Re: Wike Should Support Peter Obi. by BSdetective: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Thankfully he's now supporting obi

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu The Genius / Tuesday Is Court Case And Ipob Hasn't Announced Sit At Home, I Need It / APC Suffers Crushing Loss In Orhionmwon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.