Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu (555 Views)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by ImDStar: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
The same people that supported this disaster regime in 2015 and 2019 are the same elements supporting Tinubu.

The same manner you were warned in 2015 is what I am doing now. Even if you don't like or pity yourself, pity the people around you and your family, don't let tribalism religion becloud your sense of judgement, Search your conscience and speak truth to yourself.

Don't allow those people paid to campaign for him deceive you, they're working for their money.

When the consequences starts, you won't have anybody to blame.
Tell those our Hausa brothers Sai Baba today, they will run away because they're feeling the heat too.

Get wisdom, and In all your getting, get understanding.

Abo Oro Lan so fun Omo luwabi.
Aja tofe parun Okin fere olode o

6 Likes

Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by Cypress042(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
They are pigs and therefore can't see light at the end of the tunnel. Brothers and sisters cool Obidient is wisdom, know this and know peace grin

3 Likes

Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by tobilanreo: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hnnnm
Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by ScamHunter: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
You expect them to change the brain they were born with? I'm eagerly awaiting the results of Kaduna and Benue to know if fulani slaughter and genocide has reset their brains.

1 Like

Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by Ibomrep(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Is it a crime ? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by SupremeSpecimen: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vote APC abi
With what report card abeg
Normally people ask for promotion AFTER performing

But they'll tell you PDP did 16yrs
Nigerians must allow them do their own

They keep forgetting we're wiser

2 Likes

Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by Coolsperm: 6:01am On Jun 25, 2022
That is the truth

1 Like

Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by mycar: 6:08am On Jun 25, 2022
And the two have questionable academic qualifications and frail

2 Likes

Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by 9jii(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2022
We are and we will undoubtedly win again.
We ll shame the haters again.
Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by ImDStar: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
It will interest you that Tinubu doesn't have certificate also just like Buhari.
I hope you won't be asking for 2k to buy food after making this choice.

9jii:
We are and we will undoubtedly win again.
We ll shame the haters again.

1 Like

Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
You cannot be sophisticated and vote wrongly
Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

1 Like

Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
ScamHunter:
You expect them to change the brain they were born with? I'm eagerly awaiting the results of Kaduna and Benue to know if fulani slaughter and genocide has reset their brains.
plateau, fct, nassarawa and Kogi apc have crippled are also waiting for him that middle belt
Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by christejames(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Of course, like Ngeneukwuenu, , madridguy, helinues, islandbaby, Omenka and a whole lot of other urchins grin collecting 30k just to be online typing rubbish in defense of the indefensible grin

Nairaland, I think it's high time we have started some thorough emancipation of these guys from the deep brainwashed waters they are flailing in now grin... They mostly come out during elections because that's when they receive their highest stipends from the govt.

For the past nine years they have been running about in circles and want to Subjugate prospective youths with vision to wallow in penury like them.

1 Like

Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by Eriggs: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nooo, na ur looters and criminal atiku, or ur pandora obituary thief and liar dem for support now..
Bunch of Perennial losers in pains..
Supporters of thieves, criminals and looters. All of you will cry for d next 8 years.
Online thieves supporting bigger Noon,. Thread for ipob pigs

1 Like

Re: People That Supported Buhari Are The Ones Supporting Tinubu by 3ple9iner: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Same way the people who supported Atiku are now supporting Peter.

My question now is that did they know Atiku isn't fit to be president but supported him?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Irewole And Isokan LG / Breaking News!!! Army Kills Teenager In Oil Producing Community!!! / Igbos Aren't Good In Politics, Yet 4 Of The 10 States With Highest HDI Are In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.