Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Senator Kwankwanso Arrives Rumuepirikom To Meet Gov. Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kwankwanso Arrives Rumuepirikom To Meet Gov. Wike. (756 Views)

Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Kwankwanso, Agbaje Storm Lagos For PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Kwankwanso Arrives Rumuepirikom To Meet Gov. Wike. by chrisxxx(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Presidential Candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) and former Governor of Kano State, Sen Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has arrived the Rumuepirikom, country home of H.E Nyesom Ezenwo Wike.

Sen Kwankwaso who arrived at 7:30pm was seen with some state Chairmen and leaders of the NNPP. He was met by Governor Wike in the company of former Governor Ayo Fayose, former AGF Bello Adoki, Chief Ferdinard Alabraba, Senator Olaka Worgu and other PDP leaders.

Both men then left their delegations to have a private discussion which lasted for about an hour.
Sen Kwankwaso and his team were seen to leave the residence of Governor Wike by 8:40pm.

Re: Senator Kwankwanso Arrives Rumuepirikom To Meet Gov. Wike. by awoniyi1236(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin

Re: Senator Kwankwanso Arrives Rumuepirikom To Meet Gov. Wike. by Okwyjesus(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wike .....
Re: Senator Kwankwanso Arrives Rumuepirikom To Meet Gov. Wike. by saintopus(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
My governor is still mourning his presidential failure using Rivers State money for yeye journey that will never benefit any Rivers man.

A Rivers State governor one of the richest state in Nigeria still paying N18000 as minimum wage is wickedness of the highest order.

If you are not a Civil Servant and from RIVERS STATE don't quote me.
Re: Senator Kwankwanso Arrives Rumuepirikom To Meet Gov. Wike. by kennymike84: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
This na complete Vawulence
awoniyi1236:
grin
Re: Senator Kwankwanso Arrives Rumuepirikom To Meet Gov. Wike. by kennymike84: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
awoniyi1236:
grin
This one na complete Vawulence
Re: Senator Kwankwanso Arrives Rumuepirikom To Meet Gov. Wike. by JANK23H(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wike defect if you want to defect.Stop all these grandstanding.Una no kuku get shame and idiology before.

PDP died the day Atiku won the ticket anyway.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kwankwanso Arrives Rumuepirikom To Meet Gov. Wike. by chrisxxx(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
saintopus:
My governor is still mourning his presidential failure using Rivers State money for yeye journey that will never benefit any Rivers man.

A Rivers State governor one of the richest state in Nigeria still paying N18000 as minimum wage is wickedness of the highest order.

Please any time u don't want the job again let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Kwankwanso Arrives Rumuepirikom To Meet Gov. Wike. by Benbellamor: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
saintopus:
My governor is still mourning his presidential failure[b] using Rivers State money for yeye journey[/b] that will never benefit any Rivers man.

its like you are beclouded and cant read because of hate, who journeyed here? wike or kwakwanso that traveled and journeyed to rivers....so daft

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Jandor And PDP Unveils Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor Candidate / Peeps Calm Down We Still Have A Long Way To Go In This osun Election / Lady Makes Special Birthday Cake For Peter Obi On His 61st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.