Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away (43002 Views)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine / Adekunle Ajasin University Final Year Student Swept Off By Flood In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by VeryWickedMan: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Were her parts complete?

Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by juman(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
She killed herself carelessly.
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by sylve11: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Stargangz:
Point of correction sir, its Mount Carmel not saint carmel.
Hmmm, but its quiet a pity, RIP to the little girl. A man who tried all his best to rescue the girl was bitten by a snake, the man is lying ill since the incidence. That river needs to be appeased, its now like a yearly occurence, last year an okada man was swept away. People wey don die for that river no be small o. I lost a distant cousin to that same river over a decade ago. May God continue to save us.

like seriously? shocked

Journey well to M. John. sad cool
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by MenelikZayan23(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2022
post=114128039:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/body-of-secondary-school-student-recovered-three-days-after-she-was-swept-away-by-flood-in-ondo.html

This could have avert if there's a good drainage in the area.. the government are to be blamed here RIP to the dead
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Frankdonnie(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2022
This life is a mystery.i did lesson for this young girl last week saturday and monday and i promised to take them after closing hour on the day of this incident,and she waited with her classmate for the lesson,but unfortunately i received a call for another important issue and i told them to go home,that we shall continue in the next day and they all went,but unfortunately 1hour later,i heard the shocking story.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by realstars: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Rest in peace is what i wish the dead.
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by 679akinrinnola: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2022
This is too much for the family Loosing an industrious kid May peace be upon her and her soul in heaven This is too much for the family Loosing an industrious kid May peace be upon her and her soul in heaven...
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Iffffffy(f): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Vickho:
them say na flood this one say na River
the post said the flood was around a river
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by cherishmichael: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2022
O my goodness! cry
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Iffffffy(f): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2022
Frankdonnie:
This life is a mystery.i did lesson for this young girl last week saturday and monday and i promised to take them after closing hour on the day of this incident,and she waited with her classmate for the lesson,but unfortunately i received a call for another important issue and i told them to go home,that we shall continue in the next day and they all went,but unfortunately 1hour later,i heard the shocking story.
Life is indeed a mystery. So pathetic!
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Dangrace01: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2022
Frankdonnie:

Chai
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Vickho: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2022
Iffffffy:
the post said the flood was around a river
I'd like to see your pics iffy
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by sreamsense: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
Buhari's inglorious regime is the worst calamity to have ever befallen Nigeria
Is like your only heritage is to blame and complain ? Are you born to complain? You blame buhari for everything including your family problem. I don't know how you always get extra time to type rubbish in mostly every thread. More than 8years now before Buhari was elected as president you have been shouting, blaming Buhari for everything by riding at the back of ipob/ESN as its sympathizer and defender of its criminalities to spite Buhari/Tinubu.

Note that you still have another eight years more to wail when Tinubu becomes president. You wished bad things to Buhari, but here we are he is just shining, marrying for his children to billionaires while you are complaining on Nairaland with FREE or borrow megabytes as you watch helplessly seeing kanu rotten away in the cell as somebody else browsing her wive. Learn to critizise constructively when there is need, Buhari is not God, he and his team are doing their best as leaders to put things right. Majority of problems are from follower who expects Buhari to carry his family problem of four wives with plenty children on top of okada riding business from his own self-inflicted poverty striken pavilion.

A leader you have seen in action is better than the one you've never seen. Stop depending on government to solve all your inherited or family problems for you because it will never happen. No leader is perfect anywhere in the world, they will only try and go. Putting too much trust in Obi, Atiku or Tinubu to solve 70% of our problems when they become president is another hope in futility. Yes, you can demand for reasonable favourable environment, security, but never to solve your family poverty investment problem for you.

You can't see any perfect governance anywhere that will not be blamed; no government that has not been abused or insulted in Nigeria since 1960. We only appreciate them when they leave like Obj, Jonathan etc. Go and look for legitimate work to do, stop wasting your productive time online or looking for perfect government that will solve all our problems.
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Toriagirl(f): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2022
What's really going on with ondo lately
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by ImoleNaija: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Fahdiga:

People said more during Jonathan's regime. Only God could save Naija.
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Othority(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2022
May her soul rest in peace. Parents need to constantly lecture their kids about their decisions and implications that follow.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Born2Breed(f): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by IbileIfe: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2022
The best advice I give to both adults and minors is STAY INDOORS WHENEVER IT IS RAINING.

Measuring the depth of the flood?
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Olastep1(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2022
so sad
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Fahdiga(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2022
tesppidd:
But how do you people live and cope with yourselves consistently making one silly comment after another, after another, after another.
Stale
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Fahdiga(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2022
sreamsense:

Is like your only heritage is to blame and complain ? Are you born to complain? You blame buhari for everything including your family problem. I don't know how you always get extra time to type rubbish in mostly every thread. More than 8years now before Buhari was elected as president you have been shouting, blaming Buhari for everything by riding at the back of ipob/ESN as its sympathizer and defender of its criminalities to spite Buhari/Tinubu.

Note that you still have another eight years more to wail when Tinubu becomes president. You wished bad things to Buhari, but here we are he is just shining, marrying for his children to billionaires while you are complaining on Nairaland with FREE or borrow megabytes as you watch helplessly seeing kanu rotten away in the cell as somebody else browsing her wive. Learn to critizise constructively when there is need, Buhari is not God, he and his team are doing their best as leaders to put things right. Majority of problems are from follower who expects Buhari to carry his family problem of four wives with plenty children on top of okada riding business from his own self-inflicted poverty striken pavilion.

A leader you have seen in action is better than the one you've never seen. Stop depending on government to solve all your inherited or family problems for you because it will never happen. No leader is perfect anywhere in the world, they will only try and go. Putting too much trust in Obi, Atiku or Tinubu to solve 70% of our problems when they become president is another hope in futility. Yes, you can demand for reasonable favourable environment, security, but never to solve your family poverty investment problem for you.

You can't see any perfect governance anywhere that will not be blamed; no government that has not been abused or insulted in Nigeria since 1960. We only appreciate them when they leave like Obj, Jonathan etc. Go and look for legitimate work to do, stop wasting your productive time online or looking for perfect government that will solve all our problems.
You huffed, puffed but at the end you said nothing.
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by naijapikin2(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Two important things
1. Rest in peace girl.
2. Vote for Peter obi.

The rest are mere details.
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by DarkCaesar(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stargangz:
Point of correction sir, its Mount Carmel not saint carmel.
Hmmm, but its quiet a pity, RIP to the little girl. A man who tried all his best to rescue the girl was bitten by a snake, the man is lying ill since the incidence. That river needs to be appeased, its now like a yearly occurence, last year an okada man was swept away. People wey don die for that river no be small o. I lost a distant cousin to that same river over a decade ago. May God continue to save us.
that ur distant cousin you lost was an AAUA student?
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by teemey8(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Touching event. May the Lord comfort his parent and well wishers.
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Stargangz: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
DarkCaesar:
that ur distant cousin you lost was an AAUA student?
No, he was a secodary school pupil as well
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Anoze4real2022(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fahdiga:

Why you mumu like this ??
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by tesppidd: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is that comment not true?
True or not true, what has it got to do with the topic?
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Airmmy01: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nigeria is no longer safe for the sample and kind hearted people, With the kind of news I read everyday on internet makes me wonder if the Devil was among the creator of men � may be God rested and handed over the remaining Job to the Lucifer himself. I'm kind of curious to know why men do evil for fun while we claim to be too religious, Church goers and Mosque paraders. The place is full of Hypocrites ���
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by CheapHomes1: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
tesppidd:
True or not true, what has it got to do with the topic?

i dont know. i guess you should ask the guy who wrote. but Is the comment not true?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / Beautiful South African Lady Celebrates Herself As She Became A Private Pilot / ASUU Blames Peter Obi For South East Strike (2010)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.