Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away (43009 Views)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine / Adekunle Ajasin University Final Year Student Swept Off By Flood In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by swissgoldenpro2: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is Sad
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by tesppidd: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

i dont know. i guess you should ask the guy who wrote. but Is the comment not true?
That has no corelation with the subject so Shove that question up your, you know what!,

what gives you the right to ask me questions?
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by CheapHomes1: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
tesppidd:
That has no corelation with the subject so Shove that question up your, you know what!,

what gives you the right to ask me questions?

but Is the comment not true?
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by tesppidd: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

but Is the comment not true?
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Ipp1: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Really
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Lexkenny99(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rip young girl, so bad that calamity of a puppet, that old hag called bull-hari has so ruined our dear NIGERIA That he does nothing but REACT to stormy issues lyk dis one. May God punish him. God knows that I Will forever be OBIdient.
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Donpenny(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Frankdonnie:
This life is a mystery.i did lesson for this young girl last week saturday and monday and i promised to take them after closing hour on the day of this incident,and she waited with her classmate for the lesson,but unfortunately i received a call for another important issue and i told them to go home,that we shall continue in the next day and they all went,but unfortunately 1hour later,i heard the shocking story.
are you their geography teacher?
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by CheapHomes1: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=tesppidd post=114147902][/quote]

Is the question too hard? Is the comment not true?
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by mrbass18: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
ABEG NAIRALAND SHOULD ONE DAY BREAK RECORD BY POSTING ONLY GOOD NEWS FOR A WHOLE DAY
post=114128039:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/body-of-secondary-school-student-recovered-three-days-after-she-was-swept-away-by-flood-in-ondo.html
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by tesppidd: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is the question too hard? Is the comment not true?
Re: Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away by Temi2468: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stargangz:
Point of correction sir, its Mount Carmel not saint carmel.
Hmmm, but its quiet a pity, RIP to the little girl. A man who tried all his best to rescue the girl was bitten by a snake, the man is lying ill since the incidence. That river needs to be appeased, its now like a yearly occurence, last year an okada man was swept away. People wey don die for that river no be small o. I lost a distant cousin to that same river over a decade ago. May God continue to save us.

shocked

There's a demonic operation around that area!

There's no chain Jesus cannot destroy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon / Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.