Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back (15326 Views)

Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Edge247: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Your hope is back’ — Tinubu declares as he returns from London

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OUX99iiHbg

Presidential Candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has assured Nigerians that their hope which was almost lost is now back.

Speaking Thursday night in Abuja, Tinubu who arrived from London a few hours earlier said he is “back actively

He said; “The trip was very good. I enjoyed my break and I am happy to be back in my fatherland Nigerians should expect a very intelligent ability to think and perform. Nigerians should expect fat the help they needed is here.

“The hope that is almost dithering is back. I am back actively”, he declared

Urging Nigerians to be more patriotic and refrain from speaking evil about the country, Tinubu said if Nigeria needs rebuilding, he is a builder and if it needs reconstructing, he is a construction engineer.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/your-hope-is-back-tinubu-declares-as-he-returns-from-london/amp/

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Abizz: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Sick politicians and professional photographers.

204 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Innocentman86: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Hope that cannot speak to the press.his media aids are the once writtin all these trash after been paid from looting Yoruba Muslimns.
Is these hope for Amala,gbekiri,beans,mess or fart angry angry angry angry

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by aylive02(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2022
grin

Hope with a variety of doctored images and videos over the last few days. Never again will pictures rule this country.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by ObosiUkwalla: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Hope Kee you there. Clown who can't control his bladder and anus

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Throwback: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Reminiscent of Hope '93.

Hope '23

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Realguyman1(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Lolz, so this old man with frog eyes knew that buhari government has been hopeless from day one and he still supported the dumb terrorist coup plotter, again, for the second time, to be Nigeria president in 2019, abi?

Nigeria politicians done already know say Nigeria na joke of a country, that's why them nor just send the country at all. All of them just dey use the country catch cruise, unto say the country na joke (especially APC politicians).

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by omenka(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Welcome back Ohamadike Mazi Chukwu Okike Jagaban Asiwaju Tinubu!!

Just love to hear the song "BOLAnle pepper dem o..." whenever I see this sage's image.

God bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. cool

If only the people hold the GCE dullard to account half as much as they do Jagaban, that punk would have thrown in the towel by now.

118 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by hisexcellency34: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Agbado eaters hope

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Racoon(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2022
Without mincing words, APC has not only failed in its promises, but it has engineered a retrogression of the country, especially in the areas of security and economy. There are disturbing statistics on fuel, debts, unemployment, inflation, insecurity and others.

The unemployment rate was 8.19% in 2015 when APC took over, but now it is 33.3%. A US dollar is exchanged at N720 in the parallel market now. It was N198 in 2015. While the country’s debt status was N9.8 trillion in 2015, it stands at N41.6 trillion and the list is endless.

Tinubu’s APC cannot say Nigeria is fine under its rule, and Nigerians are waiting for the ruling party at the polls, and it is the party that Tinubu formed as a platform to achieve his lifelong ambition.

These are the extent of damage that the APC has wrecked and Tinubu is using the same platform for his campaigns. It is with keen interest that the Nigerian people await the campaigns to commence.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Madmohamed123: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2022
Anything they call hope in Nigeria is a disaster keep your hope

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by oyebanji44: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2022
What a brilliant idea.

I support tinubu on this....

Once again ....you are welcome sir the jagaban .>.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by QuotaSystem: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2022
”I am back actively”

Welcome back, President Bola A. Tinubu.

They are beginning to understand why he is referred to as a political maestro cool

For the haters and career picture circlers…your work for the next 4 months has arrived.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Shedrack777: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2022
the hope he's talking about is the same type of hope that virtual gamblers expect/have which will completely take them to their grave. we, nigerians don't need such hope

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Amb1045(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2022
I'm beginning to see this dragging of TINUBU as a psychological war fair against the southern opportunity to be the president of Nigeria. If no Peter Obi, TINUBU should be voted for because Buhari is a northerner and the present president of the country. TINUBU is a convicted aza man in USA not in Nigeria while Atiku is one of the politicians that has rendered this country useless. Let's open our eyes and brain to know who to drag more which is Atiku not TINUBU.

Yes all of us will accept that Apc made a mistake of choosing TINUBU instead of osinbajo because of money which everyone of us might do but we can not let another religious bigotry like Buhari to take over from him which is Atiku a man that supported the killing of a Christian girl in the north by deleting his tweet. TINUBU a convicted aza man has no drug history in Nigeria, a well known giver with a vision of better Nigeria.

I hear a lot of people putting the blame of Buhari tenure on TINUBU that he brought him to power. Absolutely rubbish we all saw how Jonathan was ruling the country with corruption in every sector. We all needed something new. TINUBU choose Buhari because he knows the man will get much vote from the north combined with his own southern popularity, don't put the blame on an innocent man that wanted to help us all.

Yes TINUBU is old same is Atiku, TINUBU is corrupt Atiku is worst. TINUBU is southern Muslim, Atiku is a religious bigotry Muslim. Let's learn to protect our own. Southerners deserve to be president. If you're not voting OBI VOTE TINUBU. He is better than a well known corrupt man.

Southerners can not be fighting eachother while a well known corrupt, religious bigotry, a polygamous harlot steal the mandate in front of us. Southerners be wise our own is our own. On Obi mandate I stand but less dragging of jagaban for a better Nigeria. He's our daddy, lol an Hausa/fulani man can not be dragging shetimaa a well know Boko Haram sponsor even when their people are dying in thousands due to his bad decisions. Agbadorian will be glad here. Urchins Lol

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by ipobarethieves: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2022
Abizz:
Sick politicians and professional pthotographers.
Since dey born u,till today,u never go Hospital,/take injection? Anyway u too go reach 70(I pray so)

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2022
This foolish old man must be stupid, you're not the hope of we sane Nigerians ogbeni Yekini Amoda

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Abizz: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Since dey born u,till today,u never go Hospital,/take injection? Anyway u too go reach 70(I pray so)
Tall man with short sense.
When I am 70 years my ambition won't be to siphon money from the federal purse and I won't have to fake my medical state.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Tokskob2008: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Lol. I thought Buhari was the hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by AdamuKD: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2022
Mumu man
Ur a hopeless somebody. So how can u give what u don't have.
U better go and take care of your shaky shaky body
Thief

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by ipobarethieves: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Abizz:

Tall man with short sense.
When I am 70 years my ambition won't be to syphon money from the federal purse and I won't have to fake my medical state.
Same way u kal ur father short with with lizard brain..Syphon lipsrsealed grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Abizz: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Same way u kal ur father short with with lizard brain..Syphon lipsrsealed grin
Ati'wo ati Tinubu, ori eyin mejeji lo gbale.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by KEVIND: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubu is old, tired & Indisposed.
Aso rock is not a retirement home for the the sick & the aged.
But if he insist let him speak to Nigerians through a live interview.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Trill1(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Lol. grin
Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by CalabarPikin: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Welcome

I hope the battery last this time for us in this continent

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by Honourable1901(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Asiwaju the news maker grin grin grin grin i just love this man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by SILVERLINES: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2022
cheesy

Tunibu to iragbiji
The president general of iragbiji town hall union, the vegetable in human form, the Alpha of iragbiji and agbadorians

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back by omowolewa: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Just hope the hope worth the wait

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa / Buhari Daughter Leaked PHOTOS / Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.