Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started (319 Views)

She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by trendysturvs(f): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
A young man is hurt and pained after he was forecd to shave his beards before his wedding.

He wrote:

Still hurts till now,on my wedding day, I got the greatest shock of my life for this right there in the church, this was shaved. A lot of people ranted. They didn't start weddng till I shavd completely. They said I can't get to heaven wit dt beard. I'm a leader

https://tsbnews.com/2022/06/man-reveals-he-had-to-get-his-beard-shaved-in-church-before-his-wedding-started/

Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lolzzz
Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by Kollins11: 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Juliet751:
Lolzzz
it's not funny.

Why would the church force a man to shave his beards when they know that the Jesus y'all are worshipping is also among the beard gang... Hypocrites.

them never born any pastor well wey go tell me to barb my beards before I enter church.
Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by gracealonev: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Go check out many of those we regards as God's generals: Charles Spurgeon, TL Moody etc had beards.
Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by thorpido(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
I even thought it was a bushy beard.It's all those overzealous churches with man made doctrines.
Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
it's not funny.

Why would the church force a man to shave his beards when they know that the Jesus y'all are worshipping is also among the beard gang... Hypocrites.

them never born any pastor well wey go tell me to barb my beards before I enter church.
I'm not a fan of religion,i like guys with beards.
Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by Kollins11: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2022
Juliet751:
I'm not a fan of religion,i like guys with beards.
that means you're gonna like me.

Oya, Come let us make new born babies

Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
that means you're gonna like me.
Oya, Come make we relate nw.
K
Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by Kollins11: 12:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Juliet751:
K
K for kpekus or what? I don't understand?
Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
K for kpekus or what? I don't understand?
OK
Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Jun 25, 2022
trendysturvs:
A young man is hurt and pained after he was forecd to shave his beards before his wedding.

He wrote:

Still hurts till now,on my wedding day, I got the greatest shock of my life for this right there in the church, this was shaved. A lot of people ranted. They didn't start weddng till I shavd completely. They said I can't get to heaven wit dt beard. I'm a leader
Imagine the foolish ideas people bow to on behalf of the churches of men this while deceiving themselves they do it for God.. undecided
Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by scrolldown88: 1:41am On Jun 25, 2022
trendysturvs:

He wrote:

https://tsbnews.com/2022/06/man-reveals-he-had-to-get-his-beard-shaved-in-church-before-his-wedding-started/

Not me. I will never shave my beards. Something I started grooming long before meeting the lady.
I rather remain single.

Actually beard or no beard I'll rather remain single. Marriage brings no benefits to a man, only suffering and shouldering someone else's load. And society have found a way of deceiving men that only when you're married should you be considered responsible. Well I'm currently responsible for my life and my immediate family, and that's enough responsibility for me

Cheers to everyone!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started by AntiChristian: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2022
But all Jesus actors dey get beard na?

Even TB Joshua and co.

(1) (Reply)

⭐️ (Watch Now) MIDNIGHT PRAYERS for today | Apostle Joshua Selman (July 8) / Please Who Can Interprete This "Dream". / Breaking News: Pastor E.A. Adeboye Renames Redemption Camp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.