Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) (31806 Views)

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Paullo19: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Kdon2:

This idiots are just wasting their own time! Obi can not even win his south east not to talk of other regions. Ibos that love money more than their lives. They could not even raise funds to match tinubu campaign war chest. Olodo grin
The bitter truth is that u are just scared because u are not expecting what is happening..
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Major7: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Enemy of our country Nigeria. We don't care about your analytical bullshit. In Obi we trust and Obidient we must be. tongue

HajiMT:
I can see that many southern Nigerians are politically naive and uninformed. I live in northern Nigeria but I am a southerner. I recently made a trip to Lagos and the Uber man that took me to the airport, of course a southerner from the east, was trying to market Obi to me. I asked a simple question if he believed Obi could win and he answered in affirmative. I later lectured him that Obi can’t even get close talkless of winning. He became sad and dejected because he was eventually convinced that winning is a mission impossible for Obi.

In Lagos, I engaged some colleagues that I though were informed because of their level of education but there is no difference between them and the Uber guy. They also believed the noise on social media. Anyway, they also surrendered to superior arguments and became disoriented.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by akbonus: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:
I can see that many southern Nigerians are politically naive and uninformed. I live in northern Nigeria but I am a southerner. I recently made a trip to Lagos and the Uber man that took me to the airport, of course a southerner from the east, was trying to market Obi to me. I asked a simple question if he believed Obi could win and he answered in affirmative. I later lectured him that Obi can’t even get close talkless of winning. He became sad and dejected because he was eventually convinced that winning is a mission impossible for Obi.

In Lagos, I engaged some colleagues that I though were informed because of their level of education but there is no difference between them and the Uber guy. They also believed the noise on social media. Anyway, they also surrendered to superior arguments and became disoriented.

YOU ARE POLITICALLY INFORMED OK O OGA MR POLITICAL INFORMER,YOU ARE NOT THE VOTERS OR INEC WHY BOTHER WHAT THE OBIDIET NIGERIANS ARE DOING.WHY IS IT THAT YOU GUYS ARE BEING FOOLISH UNNECESSARILY?OBI WILL NOT WIN SO HE SHOULD STOP TO CAMPAIGN?DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO ALL OF UNA AT ALL? THOSE WHO PUT IN THEIR STOLEN 100M INTO APC LIKI LIKI BAG KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE MONEY IS GOING TO LEAK YET THEY PUT IT.EG ROCHAS OKOROCHA,ROTIMI AMAECHI,KAYODE FAYEMI,OSIBANJO(MAYBE) AHMED LAWAN,AND ALL THE EASTERN CANDIDATE GO AND ASK THEM WHY DID THEY DO THAT AND STOP BODERING ON THE TSUNAMI CANDIDATE.POLITICIAN! GO AND LECTURE POLITICS 101 IN THE UNIVERSITY
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Chopcy29: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Gathering of Drug dealers

You get dull brain
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Micval: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:

Thought Obi's supporters are only online, where are you meeting them offline again,in all your trips,you didn't mention that you met Tinubu supporters,abi they no d anywhere.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by ajutant(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:

Which superior argument is that. Infact you are naive, I would want to engage you with that your argument , this is to help and clear your naivety and make you free from the mental slavery of the so called northern voting power. You have already seen the movement but your only pretending not to, it's not a problem, as I said I would want to engage you.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by ibechris(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

And the head of the drug dealer is ur stupid Lagos landlord.
When it comes to stealing in this country,one part of the nation is more notorious than others according to our history. All the hardened criminals that this nation has featured in most magazines and other international press were mostly from Yoruba regions.
1. The first armed robber in Nigeria is;
Babatunde Folorusho a.k.a baba Oni lace also known as Mr. Lace.

2. Bishop Kayode Willians...another notorious criminals that was caught in the 1970's.

3. Shina Rambo...another hardened cross border criminal who terrorised the enter country during his hey days now a preacher in Ekiti state.

4 Abiodun Egunjobi...the one eyed criminal who confessed to have killed many uniform men and when he was caught,he begged to be killed because he was far from repenting from all his evil ways.

5 Isiaka Busari also known as Mighty Joe...second in command to Oyenusi.

6. Dr Oyenusi....was killed in 1971 and about 30,000 people witnessed his public execution around bar beach in Lagos.

In summary,Yorubas have been into terrible business of drugs,robbery and all sorts,now u guys have transitioned into skull mining business and have refused to accept that u guys started the evil that is haunting every Nigerian today.

Note: if u don't know your history,stop and go back and find out more before u come up here to spill rubbish.

From 1960 to date...Yorubas have had more hardened criminals than any other region in the country and the list continues to grow endlessly. That does not mean that other regions do not have what is bedeveling them but Yoruba continue to top the list till this day.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by freemandela4(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:

Same thing I told a rider.
OBI is only gathering sympathy vote.
Am OBIdient and I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Says a Aba pig!

Make I post ojora badia put??
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Everlastingson: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2022
freemandela4:

Same thing I told a rider.
OBI is only gathering sympathy vote.
Am OBIdient and I come in peace.

Yes and No can never mean the same thing. You say Obi will not win and at the time you claim you're OBIdient. Are you a Zombie, then? You can't be a friend and an enemy at the same nwokem. If na Tinubu you follow say it, but know that Obi will win.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Zeezenho: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Durabest:
I don't know where obi is going but i know that Tinubu is going to Aso rock as President.

Tinubu na tabu.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by stevonics: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Timnico:

Please let's remain civil in replying this person until victory is assured for obi, please do not let them turn it into a tribal war because that is what they intend to achieve create a tribal war because so many Yorubas are planning to vote Obi so they want to create an environment of tribal voting do not let them, please. Shalom
please bro, continue to preach this. Many yorubas are for Obi. Please Let us not insult the Great Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:

What’s your superior argument my friend?
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
walefresh3:

Abuse us naa ... We never ready.. na una go run commot for social media when d campaign start... .. how much money una get... Wey una go lie to Nigerians ... Tinubu A lone go outspend all una billions ...

Nobody will vote for that DOA ticket. Greed didn't allow him support Osinbajo the best candidate for the party.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Linguistical001(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yet one of your Afghaneastern was wailing in his ipobian tongue that Tinubu's convoy delayed for 3hrs, una eye go soon clear. Ṣebi your elders followed PDP for 23 years and didn't get the ticket, but APC after just 7 years has given the rotational chance to Southwest. Ojú yín máa tó bó.
Wisetrue99:

Go and pull such crowd if you can!

Back to the subject matter, the gate pass should be PVC oooo
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Linguistical001(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
In your dreams papi. Which Yorùbá I beg your pardon, the ones in Brazil? Kò yé mi o.
stevonics:
please bro, continue to preach this. Many yorubas are for Obi. Please Let us not insult the Great Yorubas.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Banhammy717: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Obi has already won 2023 presidential election on social media, just the way Yemi Osinbajo became APC presidential candidate on Twitter.

But sorry, there's no pooling booth on social media.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Ykc2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
better than mining skulls or killing in the name of Allah and 72 virgins

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
The money he stole a**hole
Kdon2:

This idiots are just wasting their own time! Obi can not even win his south east not to talk of other regions. Ibos that love money more than their lives. They could not even raise funds to match tinubu campaign war chest. Olodo grin
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kdon2: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
akbonus:

OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST BE A BIGGER IDIOT AND YOU ARE BLIND AND DEAF,YOU BETTER THINK OF YOUR TIFNUBU PISI PISI FOR BODI AND THE POO MASTER WHEN STROKE WILL HIT HIM AFTER THE ELECTION OR ATIFKU THE GRAND MASTER OF LOOTING.OBI IS AN EMERGENCY SUPRISE HURRICANE TSUNAMI THAT WILL SHOCK NIGERIANS TO THEIR BONE MARROW.THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE TALKING ABOUT STRUCTURE MUST REALLY BE VERY VERY FOOLISH,WHAT IS STRUCTURE? A MAN HAS PEOPLE THAT WILL VOTE FOR HIM WITHOUT ASKING FOR MONEY ANDYOU ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT STRUCTURE.MAYBE IT IS RIGGING YOU PEOPLE ARE MISTAKEN FOR STRUCTURE.IF THEY ORGANISE A THOROUGH FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN THIS COUNTRY 90% OF POLITICIANS IN OFFICE TODAY WILL NOT SMELL MORE THAN ONE TENURE OF 1999,BECAUSE WE SAW THEIR CRIMINAL ACT OF STEALING MASSIVELY,DULLNESS,CLULESSNESS,WICKEDNESS,AND EVIL SO WE WOULD HAVE VOTED THEM OUT IN 2003 OBJ AND HIS GANG.YORUBAS THEY LOVE TO STEAL A LOT AND THE MONEY WILL END UP IN ONE PROSTITUTE HOUSE OR TO GO TO ONE STUPID AMALA JOINT TO SQUANDER THE MONI.OLORIBRUKU OMO JATI JATI

See this one. Grand delusion. Obituary is coming to you all.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by nnamdi640: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Atleast they are better than mr billion vans, a man that turn a state account to his ATM machine. Anybody supporting Mr billion vans is a criminal and supposed to be jailed.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by hassana728: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
And they said that Obi supporters are abusive? Na una dey find trouble first and na una go still cryAnd they said that Obi supporters are abusive? Na una dey find trouble first and na una go still cry...
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by goody234: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:

Don't mind them their thinking is out the window ..but i can understand them the two other dunces in the other parties are more of the same ...Nigeria has gone backwards since buhari a failure of a leader !!

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by basseeafricana: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
cobsol:
There is a Sunami coming, it's been lead by Peter Obi,

Old fo000l drug baroon, king of touts, shake shake Idi0t.

If all the Christians vote as predicted, Jagabi can not even get 10 percent vote in Lagos.

Peter Obi have no competitor.
For how long are u going to cry because of Tinubu? A mad man on the street knows that Obi cannot win. Thank God that Igbo election will be shared between APGA, Labour and Pdp presidential candidates. Remember that APC controls IMO and Ebonyi States. Tinubu's haters should know that HausaFulani will never voted an Igbo man to presidential power. Apart from that, Obi and labour party does not have a single Governor, Senator, Rep and others. How are u going to win? Your lamentations about Tinubu show that u pervasive defeat. Later when APC wins, they will be crying that APC rigs the election. Foolish idiots
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
your father and Tinubu are key patrons
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kdon2:

ya papa na olodo
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Ipob Cannibal!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by fm7070: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
If he is getting scanty support from Abia, what will he get in Kaduna.
He needs to enlarge his support structure. People want him.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:

Clap for urself u talk as if u are God who determines the fate of all men.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by swissgoldenpro2: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
God help them
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by ugbarreta(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Like for Peter Obi and share for other candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP, Atiku Rally In Ekiti State / Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar / El-Rufai Serves Passenger On Abuja-Kaduna Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.