Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,391 members, 7,958,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) (31994 Views)

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by aiikman(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:
I can see that many southern Nigerians are politically naive and uninformed. I live in northern Nigeria but I am a southerner. I recently made a trip to Lagos and the Uber man that took me to the airport, of course a southerner from the east, was trying to market Obi to me. I asked a simple question if he believed Obi could win and he answered in affirmative. I later lectured him that Obi can’t even get close talkless of winning. He became sad and dejected because he was eventually convinced that winning is a mission impossible for Obi.

In Lagos, I engaged some colleagues that I though were informed because of their level of education but there is no difference between them and the Uber guy. They also believed the noise on social media. Anyway, they also surrendered to superior arguments and became disoriented.
Action man, everyone bows to your lectures on the possibility of tinubu becoming president ...please can you market tinubu to me lemme now too, just tell me that thing you told the Uber guy and your colleagues....yeye dey smell
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Olivertwist1985: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Is these people will make peter obi to win election in Nigeria? I can't laugh.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by tiger28: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Biafrans for Biafrans.......
All these noise will end up to be JUST FIVE PERCENT!!!!

Am sure they don't expect the other MAJOR ethnic groups that they have abused to vote for them.

Jokers of Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Benaddy: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
SW no dey vote base on religion
akbonus:
HE SAID IF CHRISTIANS VOTE,ANSWER THAT FORGET WHO MAKE THE PREDICTION,ABI YOU PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF PREDICTION?DON'T WORRY UNA EYES GO SOON CLEAR.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Thegoodone13(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
I want Obi to win this coming Election but the major problems is Northern. Even if he choice Northern as VP, he will not give Obi support. Obi need to work very well in the Northern west and Northern East. Obi will win in Southern if he continue campaign very well and some southern Governors support him.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Wisetrue99: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Linguistical001:
Yet one of your Afghaneastern was wailing in his ipobian tongue that Tinubu's convoy delayed for 3hrs, una eye go soon clear. Ṣebi your elders followed PDP for 23 years and didn't get the ticket, but APC after just 7 years has given the rotational chance to Southwest. Ojú yín máa tó bó.
You are getting it wrong bro, its not who is serving, its how they are serving

Speak for yourself. We all cannot afford to be selfish right now
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
HajiMT:
I can see that many southern Nigerians are politically naive and uninformed. I live in northern Nigeria but I am a southerner. I recently made a trip to Lagos and the Uber man that took me to the airport, of course a southerner from the east, was trying to market Obi to me. I asked a simple question if he believed Obi could win and he answered in affirmative. I later lectured him that Obi can’t even get close talkless of winning. He became sad and dejected because he was eventually convinced that winning is a mission impossible for Obi.

In Lagos, I engaged some colleagues that I though were informed because of their level of education but there is no difference between them and the Uber guy. They also believed the noise on social media. Anyway, they also surrendered to superior arguments and became disoriented.

It's such a pity that those people you mentioned were swayed by your ignorant lies. People like you talk so convincingly about things they are ignorant about and are blinded by sentiments. Unfortunately you met the wrong set of people.

2023 will prove that you are ignorant of who determines outcome of events. You sound to me like a gifted false teacher. You will soon learn some basics truths come 2023.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu is the lord of drug rings.... When campaign Starts, he has a lot of questions to answer.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by walefresh3(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
jaxxy:

Nobody will vote for that DOA ticket. Greed didn't allow him support Osinbajo the best candidate for the party.

See painment angry thanks for the notification
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by walefresh3(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ecos:
Mumu see what an adult is vomiting. Have u ever asked urself how he managed to get that money? Most Nigerians are cursed aswear. Tilinbu is a criminal and thief. U know this and u are still supporting him. God forbid
Naa you mumu pass .. so you want me to support your obituary that governed a state for good 8 years without tangible in put and infrastructures for the the betterment of anambranians... Abeg go and brainwash your miscreants at upper iweka and Let me be...
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The youths are wiser now

This is the time to throw away APC to the trash were it belongs tongue

Mtchewww.

Because less than 150 people gathered together, you now believe Obi is going somewhere....

We sidon dey look una sha...
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Ecos(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
walefresh3:

Naa you mumu pass .. so you want me to support your obituary that governed a state for good 8 years without tangible in put and infrastructures for the the betterment of anambranians... Abeg go and brainwash your miscreants at upper iweka and Let me be...
Olodo na that ancestor go be una oduduwa President. Tilumbu is a thief and doesn't have a certificate. He is a bloody illiterate so Go and hang urself because he can never become Nigeria president
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Emola12(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Gathering of Drug dealers
u dey Among nah u dis obi haters
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by TinubuNG: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Check them out 70% of them don't have PVC and their polling unit is twitter, idiot fellows undecided
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Uchasa(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Gathering of Drug dealers
How many drug dealers have you seen from Abia State? Does Abia State sound like Anambra to you?
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:56am On Jun 26, 2022
walefresh3:

Abuse us naa ... We never ready.. na una go run commot for social media when d campaign start... .. how much money una get... Wey una go lie to Nigerians ... Tinubu A lone go outspend all una billions ...

We go collect am, still vote the right man Peter.... You think say we fit sell our future and safety again? Bros wake up for your own sake too, cz after the campaign you no go near their gate again.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by walefresh3(m): 6:28am On Jun 26, 2022
OdefaGirl:

We go collect am, still vote the right man Peter.... You think say we fit sell our future and safety again? Bros wake up for your own sake too, cz after the campaign you no go near their gate again.
stop to brainwash others... I can only support him if he had done anything better than tinubu....
Obi failed when he was governor of anambra... No solid infrastructures that's why he was impeached twice...
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by walefresh3(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Ecos:
Olodo na that ancestor go be una oduduwa President. Tilumbu is a thief and doesn't have a certificate. He is a bloody illiterate so Go and hang urself because he can never become Nigeria president
Stop your lementation .... Keep it still February 2023 ....
Anufia...you guys can only tell your guilible miscreants lies not walefresh3...

Tell me what obituary pathological liar did when he was governor of anambra ?

See anambranians that he governed below...

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Ecos(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2022
walefresh3:

Stop your lementation .... Keep it still February 2023 ....
Anufia...you guys can only tell your guilible miscreants lies not walefresh3...

Tell me what obituary pathological liar did when he was governor of anambra ?

See anambranians that he governed below...
I have seen that ur one of those touts that ancestor tilumbu recruited to market himself but u and ur likes will fail woefully.

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by walefresh3(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Ecos:
I have seen that ur one of those touts that ancestor tilumbu recruited to market himself but u and ur likes will fail woefully.

Baba ... I repeat , anambranians that your obituary pathological liar governed for good8 years still look very primitive today...

Even u yourself is typing from Lagos... Peter of p quare wey him music career don end with that statement self dey banana island wey tinubu and afenifere build.. why him no dey anambra if he sure say obi transform anambra... Majorities of you guys are. Voting dis man because his an ibo man ... That's why Igbos members too are supporting him... To us , obi presidency is an ibo agenda

Fashola 4 years outperformed obi 8 years as a Governor ...

Go and brainwash your fellow ibos...
We done start our own .. everything no bi online...
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by MissionaryArchi(m): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Kdon2:

This idiots are just wasting their own time! Obi can not even win his south east not to talk of other regions. Ibos that love money more than their lives. They could not even raise funds to match tinubu campaign war chest. Olodo grin
The same way Ekiti people hate money but sold their 4yrs destiny for just 2k and 5k
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2022
walefresh3:
stop to brainwash others... I can only support him if he had done anything better than tinubu....
Obi failed when he was governor of anambra... No solid infrastructures that's why he was impeached twice...

Listen to him when he talks and stop being sentimental. You can only say this if you were Anambrarian and were in the state during his tenure. We want a youth who has insight for this nation.... nothing more, if not, be ready to run away from your home because youths will leave cyber fraud to come face to face soon. You think this is a joke.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Ecos(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2022
walefresh3:

Baba ... I repeat , anambranians that your obituary pathological liar governed for good8 years still look very primitive today...

Even u yourself is typing from Lagos... Peter of p quare wey him music career don end with that statement self dey banana island wey tinubu and afenifere build.. why him no dey anambra if he sure say obi transform anambra... Majorities of you guys are. Voting dis man because his an ibo man ... That's why Igbos members too are supporting him... To us , obi presidency is an ibo agenda

Fashola 4 years outperformed obi 8 years as a Governor ...

Go and brainwash your fellow ibos...
We done start our own .. everything no bi online...
Keep on living in delusion but he will never be our president. Cry u a river!!! grin grin

Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by walefresh3(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2022
Ecos:
Keep on living in delusion but he will never be our president. Cry u a river!!! grin grin

See painment .... Your cry dey sweat me... Go and post your obituary in your dead region that's is unproductive... Nyamiri miscreant..OSU ...

I repeat Peter obi is a failure and a fraudster

. Know dis and have peace
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by walefresh3(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Listen to him when he talks and stop being sentimental. You can only say this if you were Anambrarian and were in the state during his tenure. We want a youth who has insight for this nation.... nothing more, if not, be ready to run away from your home because youths will leave cyber fraud to come face to face soon. You think this is a joke.

Tinubu outperformed obi anyday anytime... Your obituary lack foresite ... He lack the knowledge to govern properly . That's why anambra look undeveloped
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Ecos(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
walefresh3:

See painment .... Your cry dey sweat me... Go and post your obituary in your dead region that's is unproductive... Nyamiri miscreant..OSU ...

E pain u abi? U fools supposed to front Osibanjo that is vibrant and sound both physically and mentally but because of greed and stupidity u brought this fraudster and a thief to further blunder Nigeria and u expect us to support him? No way. Let him go and play with his grandchildren.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kdon2: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

The same way Ekiti people hate money but sold their 4yrs destiny for just 2k and 5k

Ibos are worst! They will sell for any amount! grin
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kdon2: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
ya papa na olodo

Thank you
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Kdon2: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
OGHENEKINGZ:
The money he stole a**hole

I no blame ya father wey born you Sha. But he for take you do short put.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kdon2:

Ibos are worst! They will sell for any amount! grin
Hehehehe he already agreed to it, this one pain am grin grin grin grin grin
Still recall our slogan??
We no dey give shishi and we no dey collect shishi...
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
walefresh3:

Tinubu outperformed obi anyday anytime... Your obituary lack foresite ... He lack the knowledge to govern properly . That's why anambra look undeveloped

Think before talking...... Lagos' development cannot be attributed to Tinubu alone, you know that very well. Although being enslaved doesn't tire you, it does to some sensible humans still remaining. We want real development, peace and hope for this nation. Not ancestral enthronement please.
This country belongs to me as well as others, not some inheritance to someone.
Funny enough, I might even benefit more than you if your Ancestor enters but I don't want. Take it and give us light and love in this nation. That's all we want.
Re: Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network Abia State (pictures) by Ecos(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
walefresh3:

The ancestor that ur supporting is a walking corpse and a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident / Can Nigerian Legion Members Carry Guns? / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.