Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS (2961 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by MrEazi223: 3:56am On Jun 25, 2022
I’m a Yoruba man but we can’t be sentimental to the betterment of our dear nation (NIGERIA).

My WhatsApp status everyday

Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by shox(m): 4:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Fibonacci88:

U wey Dem just clear una 3 months 30k backlog cos election time is here u are talking of betting 1m. Clown.
na faceless forum we dey. All these bmc forming rich, na dem dey beg for nairaland
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by beerfraud: 4:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi is a Ibo project

Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by shortIGBOman: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Chido26:
It's called grace

Grace for a lier and a THIEF?

Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Salvador1: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

wink
Trend that they put their own money. They mobilize people physically for the pvcs.
They do adverts that If they were to charge it will run in hundreds of millions if not billions
imagine Peter Obi is not yet a president but he has indirectly providing massive jobs and massive money to youths and many others.
Then what will become if he eventually become president.

Peter is a prayer answered but is left for us to make it manifest.

But tribalism and hatred has blinded many to see this.

Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Salvador1: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2022
beerfraud:
Peter Obi is a Ibo project
tulumbu is an afonja/ Yoruba project.

Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Kuruptnigga: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Beremx(f): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2022
You are a double faced person. You use Facebook to castigate and insult Peter Obi and use nairaland to support him. You are confused
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Fahdiga(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Thank God say them know me as Buhari supporter and anti IPOB since 2020.
I support Buhari because he is the only president since 1999 not to owe any governor but yet Igbos are crying marginalization instead of holding their governors.
But I support this man Peter Obi, not only that he paid pensions, he paid all that has been accumulated by other governors since 1999 without borrowing but by cutting down expenses.
Tinubu would have been a good candidate but he is sick and might travel more than Buhari.
Those ones have lavish lifestyles and might not help in saving for the already indebted economy.
Many people in APC wanted Amaechi or Yemi Osinbajo.
Tinubu is old and needs rest he is a good man and has tried because even in his tenure Obasanjo didn't send allocations but he did wonders. But right now he is old.

And in PDP they wanted a hard nut like Wike to tackle terrorism.
I can tell u 90% of the friends who supported Wike and Amaechi are now OBIdient
I supported Wike before he was kicked out then I came for OBI
I support individuals not party.
First time we are on the same page cool
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by clerkent(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Smithkafors:
Do you want them to campaign for a man without certificate?.... On top of it, corrupt, sick, old... Only one person?. Make una fear God.
the last man without certificate na him keep us like this oo.nigeria is now a mini Afghanistan
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by YourhealthNG2(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Salvador1:
tulumbu is an afonja/ Yoruba project.
You could have ignored the tribal bigot..

Proudly Obidient...
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Interesting times we are in....one thing I know this election will change alot of things about this country,everybody is getting their pvc
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Invictuse:
No need for noise put your money where your mouth is. My 1M bet offer still if Peter Pandora Garner 3M votes or win 3 states come 2023 presidential election.

Bet9ja will add the option soon.
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:
Udele, nwoke keep clear! Your support is not needed. Everything you touch rots!
Follow your Father Joe Igbokwe.

Ipob terrorist u guys should keep clear and focus on your no referendum no election
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Here is comedian gbovo

Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
kollinz1234:
are you real with the 1m bet? If yes please dm me and we can both drop the cash with any of the mods here, I will place a #1.5m bet to your 1m if you are real.

Invictuse
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by kollinz1234(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fibonacci88:

U wey Dem just clear una 3 months 30k backlog cos election time is here u are talking of betting 1m. Clown.
I am even willing to bet with him but he has said nothing since morning.
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by Invictuse: 5:57am On Jun 29, 2022
I am very much serious msg me a month to the election.

kollinz1234:
are you real with the 1m bet? If yes please dm me and we can both drop the cash with any of the mods here, I will place a #1.5m bet to your 1m if you are real.
Re: Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS by kollinz1234(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2022
Invictuse:
I am very much serious msg me a month to the election.

ok so you can observe proceedings. That's noted. Meanwhile we can begin the process now. Can I send a PM? So we can start up the process of the bet?

Declare Tinubu AWOL And Commence Impeachment / See How Big Abia-owerri Road, Aba gutter Emerged After Desilting It. / Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide