Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary (2836 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Mariangeles(f): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Richy4:

It gets interesting each time grin grin
The story about the wife that built a mansion for the husband out of the monthly allowance the husband gives to her has stopped a little while..
Remember the first time it surfaced, the building was located at Benue state, second time it came, it shifted to Oyo State... Maybe in 2023, the building will be located in Enugu grin

Hahahahahahaha grin
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Richy4(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahaha grin
My sister, it's just some of the things we read here.. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by CrownDthrone: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
God bless you
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by shortIGBOman: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thebig4:

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

You are a good woman and a wife material. grin

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Raalsalghul: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Why should I rest? I lie? Can you not see your gender losing their sh.its and throwing garlands and confetti for the OP? Is that how impressionable y'all really are?

My gender?

Last I checked, you were the one with "m" in your moniker.

undecided
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by satandeterrible: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
These embittered females want to change the conversation.
These type fo females commenting up there are the type every reasonable man should avoid.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:
My gender?

Last I checked, you were the one with "m" in your moniker.

undecided

Now I should be the one rightly telling you to rest.

You get my point. End of.

2 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Raalsalghul: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Now I should be the one rightly telling you to rest.

You get my point. End of.

Who you dey tell rest?

If I ...? undecided
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Who you dey tell rest?

If I ...? undecided

If you...? undecided

Talk make I nod you.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Raalsalghul: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

If you...? undecided

Talk make I nod you.

You no dey fear face abi? undecided

Come outside if e sure for you. undecided
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:
You no dey fear face abi? undecided

Come outside if e sure for you. undecided

Maybe if I saw your face first, I'll know whether to be scared of it. grin

You too, go and ask around. Instead of playing ten-ten and tinko-tinko with my fellow girls when I was young, me and the guys used to fight and play with bottles.

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
You try but don't make this a one off stuff. Try to dey support that man regularly.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Raalsalghul: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Maybe if I saw your face first, I'll know whether to be scared of it. grin

You too, go and ask around. Instead of playing ten-ten and tinko-tinko with my fellow girls when I was young, me and the guys used to fight and play with bottles.

Plastic coke bottles. Mtchewwww!
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Plastic coke bottles. Mtchewwww!

Chai. I mean bottles. The ones made of glass! grin
Gulder and Guiness and the likes.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Raalsalghul: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Chai. I mean bottles. The ones made of glass! grin
Gulder and Guiness and the likes.

Them tell you say I know know.

Explainer lomo. undecided
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Them tell you say I know know.

Explainer lomo. undecided

E se. Awa niyen. Eku ife, abi ikorira de ni. Any wan. undecided
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Raalsalghul: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

E se. Awa niyen. Eku ife, abi ikorira de ni. Any wan. undecided

Gbe nu soun jare. Cho cho cho! undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Gbe nu soun jare. Cho cho cho! undecided

Wa gbe soun na. Shey bomb dey your head? undecided
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Raalsalghul: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Wa gbe soun na. Shey bomb dey your head? undecided

You know know before? grin

Oya come defuse am now if you get mind. undecided
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:
You know know before? grin

Oya come defuse am now if you get mind. undecided

It's like something is jumping and doing ariya inside your tummy this night, ba?

Sha take it easy. grin Ko ma lo t'ole.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Raalsalghul: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It's like something is jumping and doing ariya inside your tummy this night, ba?

Sha take it easy. grin Ko ma lo t'ole.

Na you give me Jedi jedi chop na. undecided
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Na you give me Jedi jedi chop na. undecided

Awwwwwnnnn. You don't mean it? What exactly is the thing I gave you? Because I give so many people different things to make them happy and I don't remember all I do anymore once they are done. smiley
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Channah1(f): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hm! I pity you.

Men that are not loyal. You're helping him to save his own money for his side chick.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Channah1(f): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
@Thebig4, Please are you single?? Please come let me marry you nah. grin

Na your type of woman I don dey find since 1900, yet I never still come across such. The rate of useless Nigerian girls is alerming.

Continue the good work, you're a rare gem. May the love continue to grow stronger and stronger each day.

Stay there and be looking for who will feed you. Lazy baboon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Kollins11: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Channah1:

Stay there and be looking for who will feed you. Lazy baboon.
Take note of my moniker.

Don't you ever quote me on this forum again. I don't relate with broke dirty bit*hes who prepares rubbish with #1,500. You're not my type of woman okay.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Channah1(f): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Take note of my moniker.

Don't you ever quote me on this forum again. I don't relate with broke dirty bit*hes who prepares rubbish with #1,500. You're not my type of woman okay.

You ain't seen nothing yet.
If you didn't want to be mentioned by me, you shouldn't have come to my post to spew trash.

Wait for it.

4 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Raalsalghul: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awwwwwnnnn. You don't mean it? What exactly is the thing I gave you? Because I give so many people different things to make them happy and I don't remember all I do anymore once they are done. smiley

Na watery beans you give me. undecided
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
pretydiva:
Exactly what we ladies ought to be doing. We should learn to always support our spouses no matter how little

It's always easier said than done hmmmn..
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

This is the kind of wife Nigerian women would emulate.
But no, hate-filled, bitter venomous, misandrist assholes like Romanoff and co will rather the man kill himself with financial pressure.

You won't see them commenting here.
Disgusting set of people.

Them plenty. Jovial.June, Poco.Idiat, Bratis.Lava, Magnol.iaPhysco, Klass.99. Very bittered venomous Leftover Vile Beings. Spitss On Them..
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Take note of my moniker.

This Comrade no get Joy at all..grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Take note of my moniker.

Your u**le deserve what got him.. grin
Boom laying in the morgue with his mouth wide open like some trash grin...

In your life don't you ever insult that lady.. transfer the agression at ya m*m..if you hate women then go hurt your m*m..just do it so everyone can have some decorum here..the fact that your m*m still feeds you doesn't give you the opportunity to troll people for displaying their meal..since you don't know the worth of a lady then do something about that woman at home..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian Major Who Forged His Divorce / Confused Igbo First Son: Please Help / Who Owns The Boobss/breeaast? The Little Baby Or The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.