Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary (3165 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by BRATISLAVA: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin Me, give you watin? cheesy Look at this one. Hehehe. If I cook for you, wo, you will just close eyes and pay 2 million bride price on my head straight!

You see you're a very stupid fellow wey im life don burst. You no get sense. grin Were you not the one bragging the other day about how WE used to avoid you? Ozuor. Ordinary to mention monikers, you dey edit nonsense. Na so fear catch you reach? Why you no mention dem with your full chest if dem born your baga well? undecided Epa.

That evolutiolove is a callow clown. He saw me viewing the page and quickly copied and added to the the list of names that give him deep ulcers. Was curious as to when the mentions would come up. His modus operandi is familiar, almost as if one can pinpoint his brand of unwellness in the sea of his unwell "comrades".

I'll leave him to Klass99, JovialJune and Pocohantas. Because I like it when they descend on the unwell. Their brutality is a virtue.

But at least he knows to add the Lava separately. Anything less than that is treasonous.

And you, oga Magnoliaa, you! Lol.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your u**le deserve what got him.. grin
Boom laying in the morgue with his mouth wide open like some trash grin...

In your life don't you ever insult that lady.. transfer the agression at ya m*m..if you hate women then go hurt your m*m..just do it so everyone can have some decorum here..the fact that your m*m still feeds you doesn't give you the opportunity to troll people for displaying their meal..since you don't know the worth of a lady then do something about that woman at home..

4 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Raalsalghul: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin Me, give you watin? cheesy Look at this one. Hehehe. If I cook for you, wo, you will just close eyes and pay 2 million bride price on my head straight!

Thank God say you no specify the currency so I go pay 2 million kobo. grin
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by tommy20: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
God bless you ma, if only you know how happy your man will be without telling you.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by ObabyObaby: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thebig4:
My first salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

your are a different breed of women,keep it up
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by brain54(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na God go bless U ma..

U do WELL.. this is wat de call OVER DO DO..

U deserve DUDU OSUN soap..

May God continue to bless ur POCKET and make ur family fly like ROCKET..

Baba God abeg give me dis kind wife ooo!

U are blessed ma..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Chai…

This one touch your senses.
E hit your weak spot.
WTF man!
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Thank God say you no specify the currency so I go pay 2 million kobo. grin

grin Can you believe that that 2 million kobo no pass 2k? grin Imagine currencies more worthless than the naira, and a millionaire in kobo will be thinking pe they have something sensible. Mtcheeewww.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by cococandy(f): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
There are millions of women like your wife.
Women who don’t contribute anything financially are in the minority.
Most women contribute financial resources to their homes and a statistically significant percentage are major or sole breadwinners
ibechris:

Thank u beautiful lady. I love news like this.

This is exactly how my wife has supported me for the past 7years now. And I have not regretted my marriage with her.

Through her support we have been able to achieve alot. Bought 8 lands although we sold the cheapest one this year now 7.

Madam don't relent and u will see how sweet your marriage would be like in time to come.

Do not listen to those feministic idiots out there,who often believe that men were created to suffer alone.

Good luck to u.

2 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Redpillar(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You see you're a very stupid fellow wey im life don burst. You no get sense. grin Were you not the one bragging the other day about how WE used to avoid you? Ozuor. Ordinary to mention monikers, you dey edit nonsense. Na so fear catch you reach? Why you no mention dem with your full chest if dem born your baga well? undecided Epa.

Later he would claim ladies here are scared of him. Whereas he doesn’t even have the balls to mention them. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Redpillar(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
cococandy:
Most women contribute financial resources to their homes and a statistically significant percentage are major or sole breadwinners

It is only on Nairaland that men do everything alone. Those women selling fish in the market under hot sun are doing so to buy shoe and makeup by Nairaland logic. Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Redpillar:

It is only on Nairaland that men do everything alone. Those women selling fish in the market under hot sun are doing so to buy shoe and makeup by Nairaland logic. Lol

Na who no know them dey listen to them.

Funniest thing ever is that most of (if not all of) their moms contributed financially to their lives. They come to NL and suddenly develop amnesia in order to score some cheap points. Very sad.

May my labor never be in vain. Amen

3 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Redpillar(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
cococandy:

Funniest thing ever is that most of (if not all of) their moms contributed financially to their lives. They come to NL and suddenly develop amnesia in order to score some cheap points. Very sad.

Hahaha. Amin o

Problem wey social media hardman go cause ehn. Anything to remain respected in the brotherhood.

2 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by ibechris(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
cococandy:

I simply disagree with u.

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Redpillar:
Later he would claim ladies here are scared of him. Whereas he doesn’t even have the balls to mention them. grin grin

You know no say na Thor offspring he be. grin A crushing blizzard and the primitive nightmare of NL ladies. Even evolution dey him name sef. So he get plenty experience...but that love part I consider a mistake, frankly. Na Evolutionfear he supposed dey answer.

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Redpillar(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You know no say na Thor offspring he be. grin A crushing blizzard and the primitive nightmare of NL ladies. Even evolution dey him name sef. So he get plenty experience...but that love part I consider a mistake, frankly. Na Evolutionfear he supposed dey answer.

Hahahaha. Maybe the love is evolving into fear. The way they hype themselves sha. Which one be say babes here dey fear am. Say e be who? grin

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Redpillar:
Hahahaha. Maybe the love is evolving into fear. The way they hype themselves sha. Which one be say babes here dey fear am. Say e be who? grin

I don't even understand. cheesy I always see his comments, and I move on. If I have ever interacted with him before, today should be like the second or third time, at most. I have never seen him in any altercation with a (popular) lady on here for him to even be significant in my memory, so where is the illusion that we all run away from him coming from? Mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
ibechris:

I simply disagree with u.

I don’t need you to agree or disagree. It’s a fact. Your agreement means nothing

The general population of active workforce in Nigeria is estimated to be about 80 million people with women occupying approximately 50% of the workforce over the past couple of decades. Anywhere between 48% - 52% from 2010 to 2022.

It fluctuates but never has the female gender been significantly less in employed than the male. If anything, in some years, more women were employed than men. Who knows if this study even considered petty trading because we know there a lot of women involved in it and they feed their families with it.

So please argue with your misogyny

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by kayperry: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
cococandy:

You can as well start with yourselves, feel free to lie, its only on NL every gurl happens to be a virgin or independent and the wives her breadwinners ...who looks for a rich man then share bills

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by kayperry: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't even understand. cheesy I always see his comments, and I move on. If I have ever interacted with him before, today should be like the second or third time, at most. I have never seen him in any altercation with a (popular) lady on here for him to even be significant in my memory, so where is the illusion that we all run away from him coming from? Mtchewwww.

3 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Magnoliaa(f): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubull street urchin, Kayperry Tha' Tout, I use everything you hold dear to beg you, respect your head this night, and don't bring your yamayama my way o.
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by kayperry: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Tinubull street urchin, Kayperry Tha' Tout, I use everything you hold dear to beg you, respect your head this night, and don't bring your yamayama my way o.

My only intention is to send you to where pocohantas now cool off. good riddances undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by pocohantas(f): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
kayperry:

My only intention is to send you to where pocohantas now cool off. good riddances undecided

Lol. Interesting dreams and aspirations. grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by kayperry: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Interesting dreams and aspirations. grin

Don't throw away the anstaltskleidung its only a matter of time you will need it ... good riddance undecided
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by begoniaa: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2022
kayperry:
Don't throw away the anstaltskleidung its only a matter of time you will need it ... good riddance undecided

kayperry:
My only intention is to send you to where pocoh.antas now cool off. good riddances undecided

E be like say na the new word wey you just learn be that. Nice one. The illiterate is learning. It's riddance, by the way, not 'riddances'.

grin So you intentionally went to find a German word, sake of say...? My response to you on that Politics thread must have really gotten to you. But take it easy, don't blow off your brain.

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by kayperry: 7:17am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

E be like say na the new word wey you just learn be that. Nice one. The illiterate is learning. It's riddance, by the way, not 'riddances'.

grin So you intentional went to find a German word, sake of say...? My response to you on that Politics thread must have really gotten to you. But take it easy, don't blow off your brain.

In a country where a CBN governor with "prof" title thinks a website is responsible for naira fall i rather demote myself to be illiterate, don't mind affidavits sef
BRO/ BRO/SIS should i say you are clouthchasing cos i don't store losers ... if indeed you won why do you want a re-match wink pele

3 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by begoniaa: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2022
kayperry:
In a country where a CBN governor with "prof" title thinks a website is responsible for naira fall i rather demote myself to be illiterate, don't mind affidavits sef
BRO/ BRO/SIS should i say you are clouthchasing cos i don't store losers ... if indeed you won why do you want a re-match wink pele

LMAO. grin You're very stupid and every time you display that birth-induced stupidity, each episode is always trying to outdo another.

Nigga, you're always sniffing my ass on NL and having a gourmet on my posts, yet you don't keep losers. Why do you dedicate your e-life to women who don't worth it?

You will always be the first to quote and the first to run away, yet I'm the one seeking for a re-match? See, the first step to being a man is the strength to accept that you'll always get your ego hit from time to time. Deal with it and stop living in denial.

2 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by kayperry: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

LMAO. grin You're very stupid and every time you display that birth-induced stupidity, each episode is always trying to outdo another.

Nigga, you're always sniffing my ass on NL and having a gourmet on my posts, yet you don't keep losers. Why do you dedicate your e-life to women who don't worth it?

You will always be the first to quote and the first to run away, yet I'm the one seeking for a re-match? See, the first step to being a man is the strength to accept that you'll always get your ego hit from time to time. Deal with it and stop living in denial.

Wizkid lastest song was tagged "stupid" cos it sounds dope
i don't even remember having a conversation with this moniker not to talk of trolling.
bro/sis if you aint cloutchasing you might as well introduce yourself or feel free to hug a transformer
Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by begoniaa: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2022
kayperry:
Wizkid lastest song was tagged "stupid" cos it sounds dope
i don't even remember having a conversation with this moniker not to talk of trolling.
bro/sis if you aint cloutchasing you might as well introduce yourself or feel free to hug a transformer

Okay. Sha stop crying.

2 Likes

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by begoniaa: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
My.nd44
S.eun
Domin.ique
Lalastic.lala
Oam.4J
Jus.twise

Rule 2 and 19 violated

I like you, and your peace-keeping nature. kiss You're obviously a man aversed to chaos and commotion. Nice one. Let derailers and fighters, both instigators and reactors, be sent to NL jail so this place can be purified. I no kuku mind doing the time.

1 Like

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by Graceville2020(f): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

I like you, and your peace-keeping nature. kiss You're obviously a man aversed to chaos and commotion. Nice one. Let derailers and fighters, both instigators and reactors, be sent to NL jail so this place can be purified.
and supporters of LGBTQ too or you deliberately left that part out or you've forgotten that's what instigated our rift? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wives Rule Your Marriage / Arranged Marriages / Women Who Face Domestic Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.