Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary (3167 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How I Supported My Husband With My First Salary by begoniaa: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
and supporters of LGBTQ too or you deliberately left that part out or you've forgotten that's what instigated our rift? undecided

I know one of the reasons why you've decided on following me all around NL is because you're fascinated with my mind, and I do not want to think that you think you can goad me into giving your desired response... I have said instigators and participants of vawulence should be jailed. Shikena!

But, no, our history certainly extend beyond that thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Donate Your Kidney,for Your Husband Or Wife. / Which Is Higher In Nigeria? - Birth Rate Or Death Rate / Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.