Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) (46127 Views)

Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / Gboyega Oyetola Arrives His Ward For APC Primary Election (Video) / Sanwo-olu Launches One Project Per Ward For Grassroot Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Spain007(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
If this trend of mobilising should continue, by year end the contest will be between APC and LP.. PDP will not win a single state in Southern Nigeria.
Edo and Rivers states are very much OBIdient as it stands..

Both Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Hydroxide(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Are you okay
Oga support your Yale biscuit candidate let others support theirs.
I really pray lNEC should fix 2023 elections on a Monday. So we can see how far with all these noisemakers that mondays is sit at home in their own region and community.
Just hope those Oyede biscuit people did not converge to snap those pics on a Monday sha . grin
he mobilized in the grassroot on his own. What have you done for whoever you're supporting? Las las, you will definitely sell your vote come Feb cos suffer never tire you and your Igbide people.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Truthshotcrazy: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hydroxide:
he mobilized in the grassroot on his own. What have you done for whoever you're supporting? Las las, you will definitely sell your vote come Feb cos suffer never tire you and your Igbide people.
It’s the biscuit that will alleviate you and your people’s suffering. Mind you my distant relatives and acquaintances in oyode are not suffering.neither are my igbide relatives suffering that one yeye pandora polithician or any other thieving politician wanna rescue. Maybe you and your family are suffering and the Yale biscuits will surely alleviate some of the suffering.
Continue being delusional.
Vote whoever you want it’s your choice and your human right to vote whoever you want just as it is mine to vote whoever l want.
No Ipob or Biafra pig will win any isoko community .
Come back to quote this post again February when LP loses in oyede
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Hydroxide(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

It’s the biscuit that will alleviate you and your people’s suffering. Mind you my distant relatives and acquaintances in oyode are not suffering.neither are my igbide relatives suffering that one yeye pandora polithician or any other thieving politician wanna rescue. Maybe you and your family are suffering and the Yale biscuits will surely alleviate some of the suffering.
Continue being delusional.
Vote whoever you want it’s your choice and your human right to vote whoever you want just as it is mine to vote whoever l want.
No Ipob or Biafra pig will win any isoko community .
Come back to quote this post again February when LP loses in oyede
none of my business if LP looses. But me and my household will definitely vote for him. I don't live in oyede anyways, not sure I have close relatives that lives there too. But your igbide when never get light for how many Years. Dey nairaland they make mouth. You when ur face and that of your family no even show for igbide self. Mumu man. Come make I give you update make you enjoy life small.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by ComeToJesus: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Obi is the man. A big shocker is coming.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Truthshotcrazy: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hydroxide:
none of my business if LP looses. But me and my household will definitely vote for him. I don't live in oyede anyways, not sure I have close relatives that lives there too. But your igbide when never get light for how many Years. Dey nairaland they make mouth. You when ur face and that of your family no even show for igbide self. Mumu man. Come make I give you update make you enjoy life small.
See this big fool talking as if your oyode is some kind of heaven without erratic power supply just like any other part of Nigeria.
Dey nairaland dey make mouth. Suffer suffer human being deluding your suffering destiny it’s one politician that wants to come and rescue you and your stupid self. Idiot.
Vote for whoever you want . But even for all the millions in the world, l will not vote for any ipob or Biafra pig.
We talking elections in the zoo. Biafra or death detractors think we discussing Biafra elections here.
You and your friends can vote whoever you want. .
Bleep off my mentions and come back to quote me February after your pandora of Lploses Delta woefully. Delta is not afghaneastern
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by pinkygurl(f): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Interesting. Let 2023 elections come and go so everybody can chilll
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Hydroxide(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

See this big fool talking as if your oyode is some kind of heaven without erratic power supply just like any other part of Nigeria.
Dey nairaland dey make mouth. Suffer suffer human being deluding your suffering destiny it’s one politician that wants to come and rescue you and your stupid self. Idiot.
Vote for whoever you want . But even for all the millions in the world, l will not vote for any ipob or Biafra pig.
We talking elections in the zoo. Biafra or death detractors think we discussing Biafra elections here.
You and your friends can vote whoever you want. .
Bleep off my mentions and come back to quote me February after your pandora of Lploses Delta woefully. Delta is not afghaneastern
Lol, Oga I made a commend saying this is actually happening in my hometown when you came in my mention with your miserable life saying igbide is in isoko south. Wetin concern Oyede town and Igbide? Did I mentioned Igbide in my comment from the beginning? Be like you no really get sense. You better behave well. Vote whoever you wanna vote please and don't mention me again
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Truthshotcrazy: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hydroxide:
Lol, Oga I made a commend saying this is actually happening in my hometown when you came in my mention with your miserable life saying igbide is in isoko south. Wetin concern Oyede town and Igbide? Did I mentioned Igbide in my comment from the beginning? Be like you no really get sense. You better behave well. Vote whoever you wanna vote please and don't mention me again
All agreed it’s a mistake on the news source/op who posted oyede isoko and tagged igbide isoko . Then your miserable suffering self came to say you are suffering very much and your people also are suffering and one polithiefcian from afghaneastern where they sit at home on mondays and kill themselves and their own brothers speaking their own language once they dare open their business on mondays or if they are in police uniform or law enforcement uniform and behead lawmakers representing them,,, is going to alleviate your suffering.
You and your friends can vote whoever you want. .Fvck outta my mentions. and come back to quote February after your pandora of LP loses isoko wards and Delta state woefully. Delta nor be afghaneastern
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Hydroxide(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

All agreed it’s a mistake on the news source/op who posted oyede isoko and tagged igbide isoko . Then your miserable suffering self came to say you are suffering very much and your people also are suffering and one polithiefcian from afghaneastern where they sit at home on mondays and kill themselves and their own brothers speaking their own language once they dare open their business on mondays or if they are in police uniform or law enforcement uniform and behead lawmakers representing them,,, is going to alleviate your suffering.
You and your friends can vote whoever you want. .Fvck outta my mentions. and come back to quote February after your pandora of LP loses isoko wards and Delta state woefully. Delta nor be afghaneastern.

Weyrey with big dreams. What's my business if LP looses? I want a better Nigeria that is working and not being rules by old and sick men. If you have a personal issue with Biafra, that's your biz. I see Peter obi as a nationalist. So next time, read properly before you comment cos if to say you read the Op post from the beginning clearly, I won't be having this Baseless argument with you.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Truthshotcrazy: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hydroxide:
Weyrey with big dreams. What's my business if LP looses? I want a better Nigeria that is working and not being rules by old and sick men. If you have a personal issue with Biafra, that's your biz. I see Peter obi as a nationalist. So next time, read properly before you comment cos if to say you read the Op post from the beginning clearly, I won't be having this Baseless argument with you.
Delusional afghaneastern propagandist with big dreams . Nationalist my foot. If you can read properly,, you woulda spotted where the Op brought igbide in the mix up before coming to confess you are suffering very much and your people are suffering and starting this baseless argument of afghaneastern polithiefcian alleviating your suffering.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
IamWonderful:
So you and your family members are tired of life, well as you wished you will died, I wouldn't add your family members but GOD will not allow His promised in Numbers 14 28 to fall upon your life and family, as you have declared it and also for those that like your comment unless GOD, as you started attracting and pronouncing dead to your family.

Dry, bastard grin
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by IamWonderful: 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Dry, bastard grin
Say it before your decoy father
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Frigga13:
Yoruba are mobilizing for Obi.. that’s great

Power to the people

Yoruba in Delta?
Did you read the post at all?
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This barely 10 people is mobilization? cheesy

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Igbide us a very small community in Delta. This population is good.

Jobless batboy.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Census, all of them are 23 out of about 16 17 million people that will required to win election.

23 people in Igbide is a win in Igbide.
And besides, this is just the beginning o.

Your bat is depending on three thousand naira to win one vote.
You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2022
paramakina202:

You expect the 17 million people to gather in one village?

He's a batboy.
E no know book
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Athemisia:

Isoko people wey no get mouth for Delta politics... cheesy

You know nothing.
Delta state is on lock down for Obu.

Only PDP members are supporting Atiku/Okowa candidature in Delta.
Go and verify
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by pinkygurl(f): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2022
grin
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Johnn44: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Athemisia:

Na only crude oil Isoko people get. Their politics game appears quite weak for a an oil producing community.

Uzere in Isoko is the second community where oil was discovered in commercial quantity after Oloibiri in Bayelsa State.

Isoko is the second place where crude oil was discovered in commercial quantity in this country. That was at Uzere in 1958 soon after the first one at Oloibiri in Bayelsa State. Currently, Isoko crude oil contributes about 19 per cent to the total output of the production quota in Delta State. Isoko ethnic nation has about eight Oil Fields including Uzere East, Uzere West, Oroni, Ogini, Oleh, Olomoro, Iwe Agip field, which extends to Isoko community from Bayelsa
Na only crude isoko community get. Even small igbide and enhwe can boast of some oil wells in their community.
Politics game weaker in comparison to urhobo counterparts.
Delta State was created out of Bendel 1991.
From former urhobo governor to uduaghan-itsekiri to Ifeanyi-anioma/Delta lbo,,,, l won't be surprised if an ijaw governor emerges first before an Isoko governor.
Even one of the most popular serial contesters and losers for seat of governor Delta, Ovedje Ogboru is proudly an urhobo man.
Can't recall when last an isoko man ran for that seat grin.correct me if am wrong.
Their politics game is dead beat. But they can isoko tolopia!!!! (pick cutlass) very well
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/74457916913cb3e43e63a3b21184c67d

https://guardian.ng/news/isoko-group-demands-nddc-md-position-end-to-gas-flaring/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/2023-isoko-insists-on-delta-south-senatorial-seat/

https://tribuneonlineng.com/isoko-people-beg-president-buhari-for-ministerial-slot/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/2023-senate-delta-south-seat-cant-be-usurped-through-tricks-lopsided-zoning-isoko-leaders/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by pinkygurl(f): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Say it before your decoy father
Nairaland mods nor Dey try undecided
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by akbonus: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This barely 10 people is mobilization? cheesy

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
E GO SHOCK YOU WHEN THE TIME COMES,ROME WAS NOT BUILD IN A DAY REMEMBER
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Indifferent12: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Census, all of them are 23 out of about 16 17 million people that will required to win election.
So its only those 23 people that will vote for obi
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by jom28gy(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Good work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning / Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.