Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) (46138 Views)

Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / Gboyega Oyetola Arrives His Ward For APC Primary Election (Video) / Sanwo-olu Launches One Project Per Ward For Grassroot Development (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Truthshotcrazy: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
XerXers:
Igbide Delta State
OP KINDLY REMOVE MY VILLLAGE FROM THE DESCRIPTION.
This is OYEDE NOT IGBIDE.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Olastep1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Very good
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by KelvinRukky(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Believe the post at your own Peril. I am from Igbide and that place isn't in Igbide. The name of the community in the banner is Oyede not Igbide please. These terrible liars will be disappointed in 2023

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Inosky(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
I'm donating myself for Obi campaign organization. We move.

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Truthshotcrazy: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Milljack:
2023 results will be funny.. Peter Obi will win all south south State :- grin I just dey laff...if PDP loses one of the south south State I will be surprised honestly... social media is filled with hallucinations and serial delusions!
2023 is not far again. grin grin grin tired of these social media presidents grin
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by suratwo62: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
This Definitely Igbide in Delta state
Which Igbide. You dey see Oyede for the banner you come dey call am Igbide.

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Orch03(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice move
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Orch03(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good one
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
popez:

Except there's heavy rigging in SW, Tinubu will not win Peter Obi there. Most Southwesterners don't want Tinubu. They wanted Osinbajo not Tinubu.
You are very right on this but tinubu supporters feel it's a given since tinubu is from the southwest.

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by israel90: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
he will buy vote

And how many of those millions are for Tinubu?

Kano and Northwest gone with Kwankwaso.

Northeast gone with Atiku.

Southeast, Southsouth and Christians in Southwest and North Central gone with Obi.

Where will Tinubu get the votes?
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by FARADBOND(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

One of the things I told myself I will never do is to overestimate my chances or the chances of anybody I’m supporting.

And that’s why I’m always practical.

Now, looking practically at the regions you mentioned, you would see you are obviously right. Except for Southwest that I think Tinubu will win but not with wide margin.

Again, his vote buying might succeed in the Southwest and nowhere else.

So let’s concede the Southwest to Tinubu. Other regions are as you said it.

You made a valid point bro..But I see an upset for Tinubu in even Lagos.. Tinubu will struggle to win 50% in Lagos, 30 for Obi and d rest 20 for Atiku, He will win Osun very well, Ogun 50%,30 and 20 respectively for Obi and Atiku, Ibadan, same while Ondo may follow suit.. Most states that has urban centers are where Obi will win, because I fear he might not be known in a traditional Ekiti village, or Ibadan village, that is where his vote buying will be helpful for him..But Lagos metropolis, E go shock, same for Abuja.. I will say am happy for his choice because it makes d journey easier for Obi, it would have been very difficult for an Obi to make such inroad in d south west if Osinbajo was chosen.. Christians would have been well divided.. but now, d votings in d south and middle belt will be along religious line while core nothern will be ethnic and religious.. Let Obi just pick a good notherner and pick just 25% from Northwest and Northeast, then 35 in North Central.. 35-40 in South west, 55-60% in South south, 80% in SouthEast. Its a goal by then..#proudly obidient

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Springboot: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
If this trend of mobilising should continue, by year end the contest will be between APC and LP.. PDP will not win a single state in Southern Nigeria.
Edo and Rivers states are very much OBIdient as it stands..

Main issue is northern states. I don't think Peter Obi can win one state in the north.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Mindlog: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
NoQualmz:

Itong

What does it mean? cheesy
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by murphyjoe(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
No sane person will vote OBItuary. He has no national appeal . Don't waste your vote be BATified.....Asiwaju Tinubu is a goal. The next awaiting president . No campaign of calumny can stop and idea which time as come.
Tinubu leads others follow.
Children of hate çontinue your bashing when we continue strategizing and build bridges across the enter country!
Emi lokan......Ire ooooo

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Say No To Old Men's Government In Nigeria..

Peter Obi !
Abeg deliver this kwantry from the hands of Old grandfathers cool cry
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Elidrisy20: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stingy men gathering,so cabin bescuit still dey exit?

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
murphyjoe:
No sane person will vote OBItuary. He has no national appeal . Don't waste your vote be Beatified.....Asiwaju Tinubu is a goal. The next awaiting president . No campaign of calumny can stop and idea which time as come.
Tinubu leads others follow.
Children of hate çontinue your bashing when we continue strategizing and build bridges across the enter country!
Emi lokan......Ore ooooo
Shame on you.. You must be an APC campaign organizer, una go see fire next year.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by NoQualmz: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mindlog:

What does it mean? cheesy
Long throat
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by od501: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
XerXers:
Igbide Delta State

This is the only structure Obi needs to win. It mustn't be a well built house finished with computers and ACs.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Amotekun777: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This barely 10 people is mobilization? cheesy

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Maddd man on the loose... Watch out! grin
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by mema900: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
If this trend of mobilising should continue, by year end the contest will be between APC and LP.. PDP will not win a single state in Southern Nigeria.

Edo
Rivers
Enugu
Anambra
Abia
Imo
half of Lagos
1/3 of Abuja
Calabar
70% of Ebonyi

These are sure states, more coming

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by nnamdi640: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

It is only a shameless person and a criminal that will vote for mr billion vans, just like the way Dan dollar is following him up and down
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi really need to take his personal security very seriously I read a report today of how the fulani ruling oligarchs have concluded plans to get him assassinated before the coming elections.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by sylve11: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
This Definitely Igbide in Delta state

Yes o

The to lo pia people. They are my people... cool
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Brian47(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
IamWonderful:
Continue dreaming, christians in south west and North Central as if they on mkpurumiri south east drugs

What is that?
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by famology(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
KelvinRukky:

I am from that community. It is strongly a pdp community. Now I know why many people are giving themselves hope.

Exactly what I said. Those mushroom gatherings can't do much, that's the truth.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by makantemi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Show us 3 people mobilizing for Tinubu by themselves without inducement.

We are waiting.

As you no get shame.

The guy or lady whoever e be no get shame at all. Make people dey averse to good and development prospect like this I never see before. Nigeria must move away from those old men who have not better the country in any despite it numerous natural and human resources.

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Everlastingson: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

One of the things I told myself I will never do is to overestimate my chances or the chances of anybody I’m supporting.

And that’s why I’m always practical.

Now, looking practically at the regions you mentioned, you would see you are obviously right. Except for Southwest that I think Tinubu will win but not with wide margin.

Again, his vote buying might succeed in the Southwest and nowhere else.

So let’s concede the Southwest to Tinubu. Other regions are as you said it.

We will not concede SW to Tinubu coz he will not win there as well. The Yorubas know Tinubu more than us and they don't like him. They know his history. ALL Yoruba Christians, who he hates with terrible passion, will vote for Obi, including many Yoruba Muslims. Obi will win SW as well.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by IamWonderful: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brian47:

What is that?
Methamphetamine
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Mindlog: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
NoQualmz:

Long throat

Yes o, it's been ages since I last physically saw cabin biscuits. grin

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by omenka1: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Never undermine little beginnings , little drops of water they say.........
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by lereinter(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Party that can't get VP

Continue jester

President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) / GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos)