Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) (46131 Views)

Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / Gboyega Oyetola Arrives His Ward For APC Primary Election (Video) / Sanwo-olu Launches One Project Per Ward For Grassroot Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by OmoAkin85: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

One of the things I told myself I will never do is to overestimate my chances or the chances of anybody I’m supporting.

And that’s why I’m always practical.

Now, looking practically at the regions you mentioned, you would see you are obviously right. Except for Southwest that I think Tinubu will win but not with wide margin.

Again, his vote buying might succeed in the Southwest and nowhere else.

So let’s concede the Southwest to Tinubu. Other regions are as you said it.
am a Yoruba boy let me tell you tinubu will struggle and might not win Lagos,talkless of d whole west,we are still angry about d end sars saga.no sensible yoruba person will vote for him forget about their useless campaign.last election apc struggle for lagos na thuggs them use scatter everything..I stay in mushin in Lagos where police kill over 20 people on October 20 2020.the wound is still fresh,mind you not only my local government it happens all over,boys fit stone his car if he dare come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by lereinter(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Show us 3 people mobilizing for Tinubu by themselves without inducement.

We are waiting.

As you no get shame.

What do you call inducement?

So if obi start paying you now for the awareness it should be called inducement

Lp people need to check their brain functionality
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Everlastingson: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
2023 Presidential Election is the battle for the soul of Nigeria. The masses versus evil and criminal leaders and politicians. If the masses -- whose Leader is Peter Obi --- win, Nigeria will be better. If the criminals---they won't win anyway. Just imagine if APC continues in power, hmmm, let's better not imagine that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by omenka1: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
KelvinRukky:
Believe the post at your own Peril. I am from Igbide and that place isn't in Igbide. The name of the community in the banner is Oyede not Igbide please. These terrible liars will be disappointed in 2023
Son....come and see one of the bad eggs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by lereinter(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
popez:

Even Southwesterners know that Tinubu can't win. But they won't openly tell him, so his fragile ego doesn't get bruised. Peter Obi will win SW, NC,SS, SE by a wide margin. It's not even up for debate. Everyone knows this, and it's part of the reason for the constant media attack on Peter Obi, Unfortunately for them, the man is very clean and upright.

What happened in ekiti

Okay you don't have candidate

Then let the wining start from osun
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by joshscott931: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lmfao � you will surely be speechless after the election, continue with your predictions this one go choke you past bet 9ja

And how many of those millions are for Tinubu?

Kano and Northwest gone with Kwankwaso.

Northeast gone with Atiku.

Southeast, Southsouth and Christians in Southwest and North Central gone with Obi.

Where will Tinubu get the votes?[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Springboot:

Main issue is northern states. I don't think Peter Obi can win one state in the north.
Benue and FCT will come through for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by BigBashiru: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realdon1:
It will soon take mumu structure people unaware.
A wildfire starts from little point and spread all over.
Obi is a movement.
Obi is not just a mere name.
I'm OBIdient inshallah

I am from the North and I am OBIdient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by BigBashiru: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Southeast, Southsouth and Christians in Southwest and North Central gone with Obi.

Where will Tinubu get the votes?

Even to buy votes sef Tinubu no go see votes buy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by BigBashiru: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
popez:

Even Southwesterners know that Tinubu can't win. But they won't openly tell him, so his fragile ego doesn't get bruised. Peter Obi will win SW, NC,SS, SE by a wide margin. It's not even up for debate. Everyone knows this, and it's part of the reason for the constant media attack on Peter Obi, Unfortunately for them, the man is very clean and upright.

We must not stop there we must make friends in northern Nigeria learn hausa and Mobilize for Peter obi in Northern Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by joshscott931: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
[/b]
VoteTinubu2023:
This barely 10 people is mobilization? cheesy

Vote [b]Tinubu 2023.
Vote APC.

[quote][/quote]�
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Athemisia:

Isoko people wey no get mouth for Delta politics... cheesy

Isoko people Una don hear am? Come 2023, show APC and Pablo Escobar Drugnibu that Una get mouth by voting Peter Obi of Labour Party.

We must not allow Drug mole, certificate forger, Bullion van crook near Aso rock

Vote for Peter Obi for better Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by JB4life: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
If this trend of mobilising should continue, by year end the contest will be between APC and LP.. PDP will not win a single state in Southern Nigeria.
Edo and Rivers states are very much OBIdient as it stands..

Why should people who are not South-East extraction contest in 2023 if there is anything called justice in Nigeria politics??

2 Likes

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by BigBashiru: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
popez:

We also need to redouble our efforts in canvassing support for him. It won't be easy, but victory is assured.

We must focus on making friends across the north and leveraging on such friendships to mobilize for Peter Obi in the North.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by alizma: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is happening peacefully outside his region and no one is threatening these people, go to the East and do same for another candidate and see. But unfortunately, such attack always yield negative results.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by TruthSocialAPP: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
What people are rooting for is Obi's personality at national level, presidency. Don't expect an unknown LP candidate in Osun to win. The battle is national.
lereinter:

What happened in ekiti

Okay you don't have candidate

Then let the wining start from osun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by OderaOdesigo: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
XerXers:
Igbide Delta State

I thought you were not giving shishi?

Isn’t that trophy alcohol carton, Coca-Colas, cabin biscuits and groundnuts we see there?

Trust me most small villages will have their village halls filled to the brim if you announce beforehand that there will be free shayo and snacks. On election day, you will realise that eating your free food does not mean voting you.

#LaughingOnTheStructure cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by lereinter(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
TruthSocialAPP:
What people are rooting for is Obi's personality at national level, presidency. Don't expect an unknown LP candidate in Osun to win. The battle is national.

Ehn

Lp will only win president

That's good

1 Like

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by OderaOdesigo: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Arysexy:

Isoko people Una don hear am? Come 2023, show APC and Pablo Escobar Drugnibu that Una get mouth by voting Peter Obi of Labour Party.

We must not allow Drug mole, certificate forger, Bullion van crook near Aso rock

Vote for Peter Obi for better Nigeria

IPOB/UGM miscreant identified. May your sifia pains continue and intensify after the 2023 elections…..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Springboot:

Main issue is northern states. I don't think Peter Obi can win one state in the north.

Peter Obi will win Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nassarawa with wide margin, in Kwara, Niger state, he will get up to 25%.

For NW and NE, his vote will be dependent on who is his VP
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
alizma:
This is happening peacefully outside his region and no one is threatening these people, go to the East and do same for another candidate and see. But unfortunately, such attack always yield negative results.

Mumu cry. You mean PDP and APC are not campaigning in the East? This Una tribal card won't sell. It's stale already.

All well meaning Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi irrespective of tribe or religion.

Be OBIdient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by bezimo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This barely 10 people is mobilization? cheesy

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Nor dey post this thing here..if you are not blind you will see that most youths here are Obidient...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Jorrsh(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Show us 3 people mobilizing for Tinubu by themselves without inducement.

We are waiting.

As you no get shame.

This one sweet me oo..my carry this ur response take hold body grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

IPOB/UGM miscreant identified. May your sifia pains continue and intensify after the 2023 elections…..

Stale.

I am a proud Nigerian and OBIdient. IPOB don't have anything to do with Nigeria election.

Bring another distraction. We are focused on being OBIdient.

Drugnibu, Fraudnibu, and Tinubu Agbado supporters can cry blood for all I care.

We are wiser now.

No more ancestors

No more NEPA certificate holders

No more vote buying criminals

Nigerians must get it right come 2023
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by frndfghtr(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

I know.

But let’s keep our fingers crossed sha.

What I do know is that Southeast and Southsouth is on lockdown for Peter Obi.
as u cross ur hand beware of permanent cross. Is real onye ohe
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by BigBashiru: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Arysexy:

Mumu cry. You mean PDP and APC are not campaigning in the East? This Una tribal card won't sell. It's stale already.

All well meaning Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi irrespective of tribe or religion.

Be OBIdient

I may contact some imams and potentially ask them to Mobilize their followers for Peter obi. Pls do the same!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Ipp1: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Really
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Penguin2: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
BigBashiru:

Even to buy votes sef Tinubu no go see votes buy.

How Tinubu urchins are not seeing it is what marvels me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

I thought you were not giving shishi?

Isn’t that trophy alcohol carton, Coca-Colas, cabin biscuits and groundnuts we see there?

Trust me most small village will have their village halls filled to the brim if you announce beforehand that there will be free shayo and snacks….

#LaughingOnTheStructure cheesy grin grin cheesy

So when you gather people for a meeting you don't present them with kola?

Mind you the biscuit and ground nut was presented by the elder whom they gathered in his house.
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by fx45(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:
I just smiled..... I pray that the will of the masses will be done this time to salvage the situation we are in.
I hope you're Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by Arysexy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
BigBashiru:

I may contact some imams and potentially ask them to Mobilize their followers for Peter obi. Pls do the same!

That's the spirit. If Nigeria is good tomorrow, it's for our own good. I don't know why some people want to plunge us into another 8yrs of suffering just because of tribal sentiment
Re: Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) by abah52: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Where will Tinubu get the votes?

Tinubu supporters,oya answer the question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% / Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo / Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.