Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) (67067 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by adioolayi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Is that not PDP Governorship candidate and the PDP Presidential candidate posters

So, you expect them to use APC building or what exactly

Is Senator Lado an APC member
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Mrexcell(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
XerXers:
Tinubu's greatest mistake is rellying too much on the North and claiming that other southern zones are irrelevant. You are not a northerner, when the north switch to support one of their own you will be an orphan with nothing to fall back on in the south. I noticed how they are hopping on Wike and bring their failed SE and SS division but they forget that voters in that axis are independent minded. You can't bring a bad candidate and expect him to win there by aligning with a "heavyweight", that rubbish only happens in the North

That's what they call sophistication tinibu was depending on the old igbo hate to easily win he didn't even bothered to visit the east.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by juman(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Those politicians that lost primaries are porting to another parties.

Its normal in nigerian politics.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by SolutionsMed: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
I like Atiku, but Atiku winning in 2023 will widen the gulf between the North and South.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by anonimi: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cypress042:
At the sight of this small development, our dear Tinubu would pee in his panties cheesy

Jagaban will surely get back to them with full bags of vawulence. How Could they betray our lovely grandpa jagaban like this? So painful o so painful grin grin

Is he not constantly peeing and pooping in his panties already? Does he need any provocation for what he is doing already

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by anonimi: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
SolutionsMed:
I like Atiku, but Atiku winning in 2023 will widen the gulf between the North and South.

To the extent that we will reorganise our continuing existence for a solution?
Isn’t that good

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Cypress042(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
anonimi:

Is he not constantly peeing and pooping in his panties already? Does he need any provocation for what he is doing already
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by emerged01(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nigerians abuse the use of internet. One of problems is false news. It spreads like covid.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by FullBlastLight: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Let's see a former picture of the house branded with Tinubu and APC pictures before we comment.

Pandora fan boys are wishing Northerners don't vote Tinubu. grin

Tinubu will win the North. After he does, you will still come to this Nairaland to call Northerners "lazy" "illiterates" "poor". You did it in 2019, you will do it again. The Pandora tax haven fraudster will be disgraced and humiliated in the polls like he experienced in 2019 alongside Atiku and Kwankwanso.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Ur mumu neva do, dude?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by ennyrah: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Children of hatred are fooling themselves because one mumu deceived them by lying to them
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Abujason: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Hahahahahaha grin

Dem never grand beans, akara don dey smell.

The north is still testing microphone on Tinubu’s head.

I knew it was over for Tinubu when I Adamawa APC guber and senatorial candidates campaigning with Atiku pictures instead of Tinubu pictures. I was like ha!

Then the gale of defections with more still expected.

Now they are converting APC party offices to Atiku campaign offices grin

But guess what, Tinubu urchins will leave Katsina people and the north and start attacking Peter Obi and his supporters.

Tinubu wanted APC ticket. Now he got it. He and his urchins can no longer accuse anybody of betrayal. But that’s where it ends. Nothing more.

With Kano and Northwest gone with Kwankwaso…

Atiku gone with northeast….

Peter Obi gone with Southeast and Southsouth and some votes of Southwest….

Where is Tinubu expecting his votes?

grin

Good points raised here.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Funflipper: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
XerXers:
Tinubu's greatest mistake is rellying too much on the North and claiming that other southern zones are irrelevant. You are not a northerner, when the north switch to support one of their own you will be an orphan with nothing to fall back on in the south. I noticed how they are hopping on Wike and bring their failed SE and SS division but they forget that voters in that axis are independent minded. You can't bring a bad candidate and expect him to win there by aligning with a "heavyweight", that rubbish only happens in the North

I don't know why you guys from the south are so naive. You mean APC northern politicians will hand over their meal ticket to PDP because atiku is a muslim while they become irrelevant? The northern APC politicians decamping are those who lost out in the primaries.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by onuman: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Hahahahahaha grin

Dem never grand beans, akara don dey smell.

The north is still testing microphone on Tinubu’s head.

I knew it was over for Tinubu when I Adamawa APC guber and senatorial candidates campaigning with Atiku pictures instead of Tinubu pictures. I was like ha!

Then the gale of defections with more still expected.

Now they are converting APC party offices to Atiku campaign offices grin

But guess what, Tinubu urchins will leave Katsina people and the north and start attacking Peter Obi and his supporters.

Tinubu wanted APC ticket. Now he got it. He and his urchins can no longer accuse anybody of betrayal. But that’s where it ends. Nothing more.

With Kano and Northwest gone with Kwankwaso…

Atiku gone with northeast….

Peter Obi gone with Southeast and Southsouth and some votes of Southwest….

Where is Tinubu expecting his votes?

Right from the time Atiku chaired the wedding ceremony of Buhari's kid, that was when Fulani-led far north concluded plans for Atiku to succeed President Buhari.

For a Southerner to succeed President Buhari, the supporters of Tinubu need to collapse their structures to support Peter Obi who is the most qualified and acceptable more than Atiku and Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Abujason: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Let's see a former picture of the house branded with Tinubu and APC pictures before we comment.

Tinubu will win the North. After he does, you will still come to this Nairaland to call Northerners "lazy" "illiterates" "poor". You did it in 2019, you will do it again. The Pandora tax haven fraudster will be disgraced and humiliated in the polls like he experienced in 2019 alongside Atiku and Kwankwanso.

Tinubu will win the North?
How about South, East and West?
I agree with you he will win 100% everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Abujason: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prince111111:
Finally, this 70-year-old man has been played grin

He is 90 ooo.
He is a methuselah.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by IDIOTmoderators: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The northerners allowed Tinubu to be the APC flag bearer while secretly rooting for Atiku and that is the game cheesy

Atiku and peter Obi are the real contestants for the next president of Nigeria grin

Tinubu is chasing after shadows tongue
The simple question I ask you you cannot answer.
Why didn't they do the same thing during MKO and Tofa?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Abujason: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
The news is not encouraging for APC and Tinubu at all up North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Funflipper: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol Most of you are ignorant, are probably kids.

The building must have been used by a former APC member, who lost out during APC local primaries and decamped to the PDP. Did you expect him to still retain it for APC's use? How is that about Northerners moving against Tinubu?

It's just like the case of Jubrin, who was Tinubu's TSG man, but decamped to NNPP, cos he lost out at the primaries. He now campaigns for Kwankwanso. It's about self-preservation.

Stop wasting your time with these unguided and naive kids on Nairaland.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Temptee101(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Won't you go and change your moniker before it's too late.

Can't you read the handwriting on the wall?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Edyice: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bhella10 , badoh

When you saw someone that wants to bring production to Nigeria, you guy said you want thief-nu-bu

No wonder
Fela said suffer suffer suffer
Na your fault be that ..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Reference(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Who cares?

Instead of folks to be busy studying how to squeeze decent leadership out of those they are killing themselves in the name of getting PVC's to vote in.... why won't politicians disrespect them...

Of what importance is the paint on a building somewhere in Katsina where there are innumerable challenges facing this country.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Moh247: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brain they pain all this Tinubu haters

So repainted house is what you are worried about when the real Election would be about who pays the voters the highest
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
The northern politics, nothing more, nothing less
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Sleekfingers: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sergio101:
I wonder how Tinubu will pull weight in the north?

I wonder how peter obi will pull weight in the north and southwest
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Jorrsh(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
This one sweet me well...my take this trend take hold body
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bomboiy:
LMAO,I said it that northerners will betray Tinubu.

I don't know why a reasonable person will think that an average northerner from Kano or Adamawa will leave Atiku and Kwankwaso to vote Tinubu.

Was Atiku a Southerner in 2011 when he contested against Goodluck?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Amumaigwe: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
SolutionsMed:

Na na na. It will only widen the gulf between the North and South West. We are cool if Atiku wins at last. Though I and my people are unrepentantly Obi-dient.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
threat to Atiku presidency is Tinubu, you PO supporters are just bunch of illiterates

ok North vote basis on tribal, so who then will elect your Saint lair PO

nothing is stopping Tinubu victory in 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Atiku and tinubu inspecting and raising campaign office. Y PO campaign offices are donated by people. What does that tell u. People are tired of APC and PDP
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Amumaigwe: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Funflipper:

I don't know why you guys from the south are so naive. You mean APC northern politicians will hand over their meal ticket to PDP because atiku is a muslim while they become irrelevant? The northern APC politicians decamping are those who lost out in the primaries.

Poor logic. They will vote APC for all other positions and PDP for Presidency. Do you think it will require rocket science?
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by erubati: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
zionmde:

In election SS don't really care about ur ethnicity, Tinubu won't win this election, SW contesting again I'd out of selfishness, they have no morals to ask SS or SE to vote for them. Maybe they think NC will come to the rescue, kogi, benue, abuja and nasarawa I know don't do that shit. Let me know how lagos, ogun, osun and oyo votes will make him president, Ondo I know won't vote tinubu
We don't worry about inconsequential 5%
Why do u think we never brought our campaign to the south east.
We know u guys are so useless to us and can never determine our success in the presidency.
If u guys think ur tribe has a say in Nigerian politics,then u are just like they always say.
An inconsequential dot roaming and wailing round an enclosed circle,with no hope of moving out.
If ur ancestors past had laid a foundation for unity with other tribes,then maybe u guys would have been considered.sad part is the north can never forgive u for spilling the first blood on the Nigerian flag by killing their leaders in the first coup.
Na we Yorubas just dey manage u say whether una go still get sense small,but as it stands now,there is no hope u guys will ever learn from history.
But as ur ancestors were beaten,starved and humiliated into submission,so shall u guys be beaten to submission.
I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.