Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) (67065 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by erubati: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Edyice:
Bhella10 , badoh

When you saw someone that wants to bring production to Nigeria, you guy said you want thief-nu-bu

No wonder
Fela said suffer suffer suffer
Na your fault be that ..

If u could use this talent into good use,u no go dey nairaland dey waste ur life laidis.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by zionmde: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

We don't worry about inconsequential 5%
Why do u think we never brought our campaign to the south east.
We know u guys are so useless to us and can never determine our success in the presidency.
If u guys think ur tribe has a say in Nigerian politics,then u are just like they always say.
An inconsequential dot roaming and wailing round an enclosed circle,with no hope of moving out.
If ur ancestors past had laid a foundation for unity with other tribes,then maybe u guys would have been considered.sad part is the north can never forgive u for spilling the first blood on the Nigerian flag by killing their leaders in the first coup.
Na we Yorubas just dey manage u say whether una go still get sense small,but as it stands now,there is no hope u guys will ever learn from history.
But as ur ancestors were beaten,starved and humiliated into submission,so shall u guys be beaten to submission.
I rest my case
Hatred will still kee u. If all this rubbish can emanate from ur heart then u are as good as dead and I will advice ur people whether family or fellow agberos to start printing ur obituary posters
Ur tears are just in the broom stage soon it will enter brooommmmm broooooommmm broooooooooommmm brooooooooooommm
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Penguin2: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
badoh:

You people are sad because Tinubu clinched APC ticket against your expectations. You know he's a bigger threats to the aspiration of Atiku and Obi and that's the reason you remain restless at the mention of Tinubu. I hope by the time Tinubu becomes winner, you won't start another campaign that he will be impeached in no distance time. You need to get busy with something productive instead of looking for every means to bring down Tinubu. Meanwhile if you're interested in politics, join a political party and vie for position.

Where will Tinubu get the votes to win?
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by PrinceMajestic: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
I can see senator yakubu lado my guy. When we were in katsina during 2019 elections all the corpers wanted lado to win the governorship election because he was young, smiling and handsome in all his Campaign bill boards but Bello masari the old governor was always frowning his old wrinkled face in his billboards but at the end lado and PDP didn't give us money it was the governor and APC that gave corpers good money then, the governor got a landslide victory, less than 1% of the total vote casts in the state were for lado, that's how I confirmed Nigeria has a problem, we later heard Lado was angry and blaming corpers that APC used corpers to rig election but it was his own failure. Now his back again, I wish him luck, it's like APC is about to be dissolved
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Unrated900(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The northerners allowed Tinubu to be the APC flag bearer while secretly rooting for Atiku and that is the game cheesy

Atiku and peter Obi are the real contestants for the next president of Nigeria grin

Tinubu is chasing after shadows tongue

Emi lo kan
Egbe kiniyen fun mi
Emi lo kan
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by preciousmetals: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Say Northern Muslim because Northern Christians will never vote for them with the rate of killing going on
Duru009:
Northerners will SPEAK with one voice during the PRESIDENTIAL election.....
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by jeremiah0817(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na simple calculation oooooo they allowed atiku to win his primary first b4 saying power most come to south.....
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by erubati: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
zionmde:

Hatred will still kee u. If all this rubbish can emanate from ur heart then u are as good as dead and I will advice ur people whether family or fellow agberos to start printing ur obituary posters
Ur tears are just in the broom stage soon it will enter brooommmmm broooooommmm broooooooooommmm brooooooooooommm
May that hatred kill u first

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Shevchenkko: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Let's see a former picture of the house branded with Tinubu and APC pictures before we comment.

Pandora fan boys are wishing Northerners don't vote Tinubu. grin

Tinubu will win the North. After he does, you will still come to this Nairaland to call Northerners "lazy" "illiterates" "poor". You did it in 2019, you will do it again. The Pandora tax haven fraudster will be disgraced and humiliated in the polls like he experienced in 2019 alongside Atiku and Kwankwanso.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
You're so daft and slow
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by preciousmetals: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
The election will go second round and that was when the second line of your post will come to play and at the end Peter Obi will carry the day
onuman:

Right from the time Atiku chaired the wedding ceremony of Buhari's kid, that was when Fulani-led far north concluded plans for Atiku to succeed President Buhari.

For a Southerner to succeed President Buhari, the supporters of Tinubu need to collapse their structures to support Peter Obi who is the most qualified and acceptable more than Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by daddytime(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Pls can you send me your account number on a dead thread? Tnx

I sight you sir..

That post was spot on to the letter but the many naive adults and kids won't see the games being played here...
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by adekolaelect(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The northerners allowed Tinubu to be the APC flag bearer while secretly rooting for Atiku and that is the game cheesy

Atiku and peter Obi are the real contestants for the next president of Nigeria grin

statement from wailing member of Nairaland .

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Sunnyski: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin grin cheesy cheesy Come and see vawulence in Tifnibu camp
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Randy111(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
SuRamzy:
Obi warriors use this one hold body cheesy

Obi has become a nightmare to some people and that's sweet.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by deji17: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wailers are just desperate to grasp on any straw. Like a person sinking in the ocean, even a floating paper is hope for him. The painting of a building in Atiku and PDP colour is enough to give hope to these gullibles.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Zeezenho: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Funflipper:

I don't know why you guys from the south are so naive. You mean APC northern politicians will hand over their meal ticket to PDP because atiku is a muslim while they become irrelevant? The northern APC politicians decamping are those who lost out in the primaries.

Na you mumu pass.north bro get meal ticket na one bowl all them feed from.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

We don't worry about inconsequential 5%
Why do u think we never brought our campaign to the south east.
We know u guys are so useless to us and can never determine our success in the presidency.
If u guys think ur tribe has a say in Nigerian politics,then u are just like they always say.
An inconsequential dot roaming and wailing round an enclosed circle,with no hope of moving out.
If ur ancestors past had laid a foundation for unity with other tribes,then maybe u guys would have been considered.sad part is the north can never forgive u for spilling the first blood on the Nigerian flag by killing their leaders in the first coup.
Na we Yorubas just dey manage u say whether una go still get sense small,but as it stands now,there is no hope u guys will ever learn from history.
But as ur ancestors were beaten,starved and humiliated into submission,so shall u guys be beaten to submission.
I rest my case
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique rule 3. Nigerians can never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Edyice: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

If u could use this talent into good use,u no go dey nairaland dey waste ur life laidis.

Ooh so you have finally succumbed to the fact that , you are a dullard ( no talent mofo ) .

I have to applaud you for that ....

If Thief-nu-bu win or not , I will still be richer , happier and better than you. ( you mofos only believe in junction money and at the end of the day , you will hit by a bus at that junction )

Oh before I forget , I would like to ask which junction are you at ... ( maybe I could pay you visit )
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by zionmde: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
erubati:

May that hatred kill u first
U are technically dead already bro. I don't hate ur people, I don't call them useless, I don't call dem inconsequential. Hating Tinubu's candidacy doesn't translate to hating anybody. But u see u, u can give me ur mother's number, I have a good plug for coffin makers, they can measure u well
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by garfield1: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Pls can you send me your account number on a dead thread? Tnx

What of me sir?
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by rippa(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Let's see a former picture of the house branded with Tinubu and APC pictures before we comment.

Tinubu will win the North. After he does, you will still come to this Nairaland to call Northerners "lazy" "illiterates" "poor". You did it in 2019, you will do it again. The Pandora tax haven fraudster will be disgraced and humiliated in the polls like he experienced in 2019 alongside Atiku and Kwankwanso.

Where was Obi mentioned in that article
Nawa ooo
Obi is suddenly giving people sleepless nite
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Georgejeez: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Atiku will easily win the Presidential elections before 2pm on the Election Day .

Mark my words
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by erubati: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Edyice:

Ooh so you have finally succumbed to the fact that , you are a dullard ( no talent mofo ) .

I have to applaud you for that ....

If Thief-nu-bu win or not , I will still be richer , happier and better than you. ( you mofos only believe in junction money and at the end of the day , you will hit by a bus at that junction )

Oh before I forget , I would like to ask which junction are you at ... ( maybe I could pay you visit )

Ooooooh.
Nice of u to say that.
But am not at any junction
I just had to commmend ur talent
If you could come to Lagos with only a polythene bag in a night bus full of cows and goats for fear of ur talent being wasted in ur improverished state,then ur talents is well appreciated.
But wait let me ask.
How did it feel like when u were hawking gala and pure water I the streets of Lagos?
How were u able to convince ur siblings to come over to Lagos to continue in the line if business
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by NLPoliceWoman: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
RTR
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by tonididdy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Transactions dey go on for background, you dey wait for screenshot undecided
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Tomek09(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

His urchins won't agree to this.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Orch03(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
The North.. ok na
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by Tomek09(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kdon2:

Just leave him, sebi he said na his turn by force...Dem go shock am electric shock.
Shebi***

Stop bastardizing Yoruba words.
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by erubati: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
zionmde:

U are technically dead already bro. I don't hate ur people, I don't call them useless, I don't call dem inconsequential. Hating Tinubu's candidacy doesn't translate to hating anybody. But u see u, u can give me ur mother's number, I have a good plug for coffin makers, they can measure u well
Has ur father just killed ur mum that u need a coffin to quickly hide the shame
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by erubati: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
zionmde:

Or put more mildly
Had ur mkpumiri addicted father finally killed ur mum that u quickly need to hide the shame

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by mrnwas(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congratulations to Atiku. Whatever he's planning with his kinsmen, I'm sure Tinubu isn't a part of it
Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by kenvic309: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Please, this time of Ramadan has not been easy for me, I am a student and I don't have money on me to break. I will really appreciate it if someone can help me with something to eat because it has not been easy for me.
Opay 7035264990

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.