Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President (28946 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023 / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Perfectbeing(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The northerners allowed Tinubu to be the APC flag bearer while secretly rooting for Atiku and that is the game cheesy
Same way the Northerners allowed him to contest in the primaries only for them to install Amaechi.. Abi Osinbajo.. Abi Ahmad Lawan.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Eddygourdo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
You don't need Lagos in Anambra but if possible to stop Anambrians from coming to Lagos. I can tell there will be a protest in a week in Anambra.
get the ports working in other regions and Lagos dies. You can see how empty it is when igbo leave for Christmas. How many houses do Yoruba own here compared to other tribes. Move around you. Lagos is a pigsty. Travel around and visit other places then you will see why people come to. Lagos. Everyone knows this, it is a strategy to keep Lagos attractive. An over populated pigsty. Don't be proud of it. Travel first around Nigeria and then cry afterwards at how poorly people live in lagos
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by geewean(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
In return for the absolute control of all revenues accruing from the transportation levies,Iya olojas levies and toll gates.

Baba use yuur head.If you want to support BAT kindly out reasonable and persuasive reasons not this watery things .

Jones4190:
On July 20, 1999 Bola Tinubu ordered that his monthly basic salary be paid to four rehabilitation centres until further notice. The beneficiaries of this charity: Pacelli School 1 & 11 (Surulere), Modupe Cole Children Care and Treatment House (Yaba) and The Spinal Cord Injury Association of Nigeria (Ikeja)

National Concord Tuesday 20, 1999

Go and verify
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by mrnwas(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na them go still dey beg for motor park.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by zahrach: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Gbola Ahmed Tinubu for president

Nigerians una never ready for development
African has a long way to go

Nigeria is known as the most smart black race on Earth but leadership in our country is zero

Nigeria don't even Kno the percentage of crude oil they produce daily
They don't even Kno how many percentage is been stolen daily

Nigeria is the only country in wich nepa will cut ur electric supply and still bring u bill at the end of the month

Alots if things happening
We never ready to grow
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Hussein035: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
kettykings:

And to whose account was lekki toll gate paid to

Let the man enjoy from what he built and stop COMPLAINING, if your father developed Lagos to this level will you advise him to go to village and leave the whole achievement to another man. Let us be sincere

This is the same way you complained about Gadaffi I believe you know the outcome, if there are too many people having control of Lagos I believe it will not flourish this way

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by smsinnigeria(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
BAT is not presentable at this time and age. I would have voted for him as president if it were to be 1999 not now. He is a spent force . Only the lunatics will opt for him in 2023.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by DeleTaller: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Google gazette on Tinubu certificate

That is your link to nail a man? Would this link be enough to take in as an Exhibit in the court of law?

My friend go and sit down. You have no case.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by sekundosekundo: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

That is your link to nail a man? Would this link be enough to take in as an Exhibit in the court of law?

My friend go and sit down. You have no case.

https://www.nairaland.com/7196612/tinubu-disqualified-court-pics#114151889
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Realist12: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:
get the ports working in other regions and Lagos dies. You can see how empty it is when igbo leave for Christmas. How many houses do Yoruba own here compared to other tribes. Move around you. Lagos is a pigsty. Travel around and visit other places then you will see why people come to. Lagos. Everyone knows this, it is a strategy to keep Lagos attractive. An over populated pigsty. Don't be proud of it. Travel first around Nigeria and then cry afterwards at how poorly people live in lagos
When Tinubu becomes the president he will dredge other ports . He has said it in his acceptance speech and we all know he fulfills his promises everytime. Something Jonathan couldn't do .
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Saintinoo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
so why asking me of Tinubu's project . Tell yourself the truth and stop following the bandwagon

If you give me Lagos today, I will work more than Tinubu, but can Tinubu transform Osun or Ekiti state?

That is what we are talking about, Lagos have been Lagos since before Tinubu was born, so there is no argument on that.

One thing I noticed about this election is that every Nigerian is supporting who he thinks will do better. I support Obi because I have first hand experience about his government. I I believe that he will do well with the economy, and any man that can do well with the economy is what Nigeria needs right now.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by laughitall(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Does he have any manifesto or blue print that will solve Nigeria's enormous problems or it's just the entitlement "it is my turn to be president"
yes he has .. open your eyes and see ..
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by fregeneh(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
datola:
So, Adebayo Shittu is also a Tinubu man
am suprise too, upon all the abuse n insalt from emilokan`s guys the man stiil remain batified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Scottmairi: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
famology:
The South West region is not playing at all. I see a new record being set in the south west for Tinubu in terms of massive votes.

OBIdiently sarcastic
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Kingwadada85(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
nkemoma:
What if he dies on the eve of the election

Mortal man sounding so confident..

Will support druggie, if he assures that Seyi Tinubu will lead the remaining 49,999,999 youths in forefront of the fight against BH., and join em to eat agbado in the morning, cassava in the afternoon and yam at night. Hereby creating demand and supply ( I am sure Oluomo will be the supplier)

If you can't entrust your personal wealth to your 70year old grandfather to manage for you for fear he will mismanage it and you open your mouth to support an 80year druggie to commandeer the destinies of over 260million people....

Thunder from Bermuda will scatter you, the untold sufferings coming in the next 8years will befall you, your kids and your lineage for all eternities.

Udo!
what if you die before him, how about that sad
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Realist12: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Saintinoo:

If you give me Lagos today, I will work more than Tinubu, but can Tinubu transform Osun or Ekiti state?

That is what we are talking about, Lagos have been Lagos since before Tinubu was born, so there is no argument on that.

One thing I noticed about this election is that every Nigerian is supporting who he thinks will do better. I support Obi because I have first hand experience about his government. I I believe that he will do well with the economy, and any man that can do well with the economy is what Nigeria needs right now.
You all fail to see Obi as he truly is , I don't want to talk much but I'd ask you one simple question. I need you to tell me just one single innovative legacy Obi left behind. Please don't mention saving money as that has has been done by several governors and Presidents in the past .
Now just name one .
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Eddygourdo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
When Tinubu becomes the president he will dredge other ports . He has said it in his acceptance speech and we all know he fulfills his promises everytime. Something Jonathan couldn't do .
he doesn't have the health to be sure of waking up every morning, talk less of dredging anything. The same issues that plagued buhari will plague him. Jonathan failed as a president, isn't that why we removed him and his party. Buhari has failed, but because it is your brother coming out, you want the same party to continue come 2023. Check am. Tribalist much? I guess so sir.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Syamel(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the north betraying Tinubu, I see them queuing up behind Atiku and Kwankwaso, I see Peter Obi becoming the next president of Nigeria.

This I have seen.
��� u need to start acting comedy bcoz u just sound perfectly like one
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Saintinoo(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
You all fail to see Obi as he truly is , I don't want to talk much but I'd ask you one simple question. I need you to tell me just one single innovative legacy Obi left behind. Please don't mention saving money as that has has been done by several governors and Presidents in the past .
Now just name one .

Obi transformed the education and health sector of Anambra state, because of that Anambra students comes first in waec for almost 4 years.

Obi made learning equipment available in Anambra secondary schools, each school collected about 200 laptop and 2 brand new innoson buses.

OBI transformed the economy of Anambra state by building markets in choice location in Onitsha.

Obi has the record among all Nigeria governors for linking almost every community in Anambra state through a motorable road network.

No Governor or president in Nigeria ever handed over to his successor without debt. Obi handed over more than 80bn naira to Obiano Which was confirmed by managers of Diamond bank, UBA and Fidelity Bank when Obiano wanted to deny.

Obi invested Anambra state money into a private business which generates revenue to the state, I don't want to know how much the investment is worth now, but if you still drink Hero beer and grandmalt then it's because of Obi.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Realist12: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Saintinoo:

Obi transformed the education and health sector of Anambra state, because of that Anambra students comes first in waec for almost 4 years.

Obi made learning equipment available in Anambra secondary schools, each school collected about 200 laptop and 2 brand new innoson buses.

OBI transformed the economy of Anambra state by building markets in choice location in Onitsha.

Obi has the record among all Nigeria governors for linking almost every community in Anambra state through a motorable road network.

No Governor or president in Nigeria ever handed over to his successor without debt. Obi handed over more than 80bn naira to Obiano Which was confirmed by managers of Diamond bank, UBA and Fidelity Bank when Obiano wanted to deny.

Obi invested Anambra state money into a private business which generates revenue to the state, I don't want to know how much the investment is worth now, but if you still drink Hero beer and grandmalt then it's because of Obi.
You keep listing things that have been done by previous governors but you exaggerate it , let me name a few innovation of Tinubu maybe if you can give me just 1 from your aspirants.
1. RRS a security outfit created to tackle Lagos insecurity
2. LAMATA ( BRT) that tackling Lagos traffic issues with particular lanes for the buses and emergency transportation
3. LASTMA first of its type in Nigeria
4. Eko Atlantic city .
5. Lekki free trade zone .
Mind you there are a lot more as a public administrator I understand the effects of the facilities on the growth of the state in the long run
. That's why I asked you to list so we can verify the agencies he created to solve those problems not just tell us he did this and did that.
Now to your post Aregbesola did more than Obi in terms of education. He even distributed electronic gadgets to students during his tenure .
All governors are elite Nigerians especially down south so talking about investment of state funds it's normal. Tinubu investments of state funds was higher and generated more returns. I don't like all this go and verify answers you Giving me. If Anambra is Eldorado there won't be reasons for the migration of her citizens to Lagos. I've never even heard Obi name one agency he created all through his speeches . But Nigerians are gullible unlike Lagosians.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by pharmaking: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Incoming President

Go and hug transformer if u are atikulate or obidient.

Na your palava.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Trexnemesis(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Nothing sounds better.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

U Are Karid�

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by porthouse7(f): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Obi na our president, I need let people see reasons, life no get part 2, either you witness a beautiful working Nigeria or not. Generations never did, we have to.
Biafra president
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by TinubuNG: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
God bless Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu

BAT 2023
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Karlosorji(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Nothing sounds better.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
President Peter Obi is the best amongst the rest
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
porthouse7:
Biafra president

E for better self, at least Nigerians go dey come like dem Dey go Ghana to chill now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by porthouse7(f): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

E for better self, at least Nigerians go dey come like dem Dey go Ghana to chill now.
as Igbo don turn Lagos to refugee home
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
porthouse7:
as Igbo don turn Lagos to refugee home

Lagos no be Yoruba land lol, and also it’s been capital for ages before moved to abuja. Many and the first 10 Obas of Lagos have Been from benin Kingdom, so no Dey gush over Lagos, the small development na Non indigenes and foreign investors with military regime been the capital then, I don pursue two Yoruba landlord go Sango, as I buy their property build. No Dey disturb your self, Lagos no fine, come here, make you enjoy good amenities, Wetin Una Dey go mosque and church for, Dey here, japa if you never ooh, you fit don Dey here with us, leave politicians Wey no know your name.
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by after4: 2:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Pain who, me? I get your time?

IDIOTmoderators:

He pain am!
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by Caseless: 3:33am On Jun 26, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Make we just dey watch. What I feel is by the time the defections start officially, Asiwaju will be both the party chairman and presidential candidate.

mtswwww
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by yetunsbay(m): 3:46am On Jun 26, 2022
Promoter2:
Who's Bayo Shittu?
Stop asking such question. Read write up naw
Re: Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President by IDIOTmoderators: 5:40am On Jun 26, 2022
after4:
Pain who, me? I get your time?

Yes you get my time that is why you replied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.