Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus (27362 Views)

Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan / Gabriel Jesus Was Painting The Streets 4 Years Ago For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by BrickDevo: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by iFESTAC680(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
nkemoma:
This Jesus can perform no miracles

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Kamikazi(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If the youths are wise, this is what they should do to make sure Obi becomes the next president of Nigeriatongue.
stop derailing thread,get your lazy a** off to the grassroots and preach to the people.stop online warrior

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lolz

This cannot be Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Beverlyjean(f): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Look as others are signing players...man utd is docile now... Next season they will continue with their rubbish and haters will still blame Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Burruchaga71(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is beautiful, Jesus is on our side. Arsenal for life.
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by jasonclement(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mohammad and Jesus in the same team= WONDERS!!!
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by swissgoldenpro2: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wow this will be great for Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by lomprico(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good buy!

Meanwhile my darling club man u still dey hybernate.
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Funflipper: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
And man utd still dey price players like tomatoes for market. Na only God go save us this season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by jaxxy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
davidupdate89:
tongue

This one done tire for trophy.

Him one just go dey play for fans

If them offer u that kind money to play for arsenal u go reject am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by rilChilz: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Make him no flop sha, if not una go shout Jesus!! Jesus!!! JESUS!! WETIN DEY HAPPEN!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by horchukoh(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
subsidywise18:

They just took over. Things have to be sorted out first.
For how long will things get sorted out? Maybe after the transfer window closes. As a Chelsea fan we are not use to waiting for this long before we sign any player. We need action
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's good to hear...

May he not go the way of other stars that won or shone in top clubs, only to get to Emirates and forget how to play proper football.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by ufuosman(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Chelsea and Manchester united afar
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Angelfrost(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
nkemoma:

Very selfish idiot sometimes!
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cmanforall:
Na

Not a great deal at that price!
grin They could have gone for Osimhen, Onuachu or scout better ballers from South America

City are getting back some £ they spent for Halland

Napoli will never sell Osimhen to an English club for that amount... Never!

Ask Chelsea and Inter how far! grin
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Angelfrost(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!
Really thought we would sign him after offloading that fat big idiiot to Inter!

What is Boehly doing?

Bring back ROMAN!!!!!!

Calm down... Your coach told Borehole Boehly that Havertz is the only 9 he needs! tongue
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by salem1996: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
phr0nesis:
I wanted to condemn the signing, then I remembered my team (Man u) is still struggling to sign even spoon. Presently, even if Aiyegbeni decide to return to football, we will still struggle to sign him

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg, am just coming down from the library pls pls pls.

See as you make me almost choke while eating and resting.
Mehn, ManU and Chelsea no follow make sense for this transfer window. Since Roman left, sometimes I no no which club I deh support again... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Angelfrost(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
spy24:
This guy is not exceptional na Dem martial category

Meanwhile what the hell is wrong with manutd and the glazers na only dejong dey market angry angry

If United doesn't sign players, it will not be so bad for the wasteful club.... Matter of fact, it will likely help them.

A club that has poured over 2 Billion into transfer of players in less than 5 years without anything to show needs to stay off the market for a minute! Haba!

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by salem1996: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Calm down... Your coach told Borehole Boehly that Havertz is the only 9 he needs! tongue
Lies lies lies
angry
Harverts is good at 9 but Our Bowly abi na behold sef be the name sef told the coach he guarantee him six signings including striker.

Roman Abramovich no get match wen it comes to signings. wink wink
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Asianjollof007: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Backwardness
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by wandyvirus(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Not this season. We need at least two more seasons to really compete.
UCL spot definitely.

OVB123:
Congrats ARSENAL! Hope we can win epl this season?
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Abdulmumin412(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jesus will be a nice addition to arsenal squad. Good market I must say

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Angelfrost(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
salem1996:

Lies lies lies
angry
Harverts is good at 9 but Our Bowly abi na behold sef be the name sef told the coach he guarantee him six signings including striker.

Roman Abramovich no get match wen it comes to signings. wink wink

Well, as it clearly turns out...

Looks like Chelsea and their counterpart in Manchester are competing for who will spend the least in the transfer market this season! grin

Both clubs are doing some serious Soul Searching! Especially the latter....

So much money down the Transfer drain... Nothing to show for it!

Lukaku and Inter don do Chelsea serious strong thing! That fat Belgian needs to be publicly flogged for one week! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by salem1996: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, as it clearly turns out...

Looks like Chelsea and their counterpart in Manchester are competing for who will spend the least in the transfer market this season! grin

Both clubs are doing some serious Soul Searching! Especially the latter....

So much money down the Transfer drain... Nothing to show for it!

Lukaku and Inter don do Chelsea serious strong thing! That fat Belgian needs to be publicly flogged for one week! lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Spending and earning nothing. I now understand why chelsea chairman step down last two weeks.

Omo, Lukaku leaving is equivalent to us signing one player oooo. His presence is minus one, his absence = +1. So as e stand, we pass ManU with one signing cheesy cheesy

Inter Milan fans said they won't welcome him and he has to work hard with sweat to earn their trust.
When I saw SWEAT, I knew he already have their trust because it won't take him 20mins on the pitch to provide two tanks of sweat for them. cool lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Angelfrost(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
salem1996:

grin grin grin
Spending and earning nothing. I now understand why chelsea chairman step down last two weeks.

Omo, Lukaku leaving is equivalent to us signing one player oooo. His presence is minus one, his absence = +1. So as e stand, we pass ManU with one signing cheesy cheesy

Inter Milan fans said they won't welcome him and he has to work hard with sweat to earn their trust.
When I saw SWEAT, I knew he already have their trust because it won't take him 20mins on the pitch to provide two tanks of sweat for them. cool lipsrsealed

Well, in Inter Milan he won't do so much... Team has very hardworking midfielders compared to Chelsea. Their top defense means he won't need to track back at all.

Chelsea should have known better. cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Harmattan123(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
nkemoma:
Jesus will cast out red devil grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by Harmattan123(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
nkemoma:
And protect us against wolves

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by ogtavia(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
phr0nesis:
I wanted to condemn the signing, then I remembered my team (Man u) is still struggling to sign even spoon. Presently, even if Aiyegbeni decide to return to football, we will still struggle to sign him

����� Easy brother... E never reach like that.
Re: Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus by nkemoma(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Harmattan123:

And protect us against wolves

I believe you!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Finally Returns To Training After Confirming He'll Stay At Barcelona / Turkish Leagues Suspended After Club President Punches Referee (pics) / Bus Conveying Ifeanyi Uba Players Involved In An Accident,Players Injured.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.