Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

If You Support Peter Obi Go And Convince People In The Streets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Support Peter Obi Go And Convince People In The Streets (349 Views)

Even If Peter Obi Go For Vice President, He Will Never Win / 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Support Peter Obi Go And Convince People In The Streets by Nefort: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi maybe winning the election online, but the community of people who are not active online are very much greater and influential than those online. Therefore, if you support Peter Obi I think it will be more useful for you to speak to and convince people in the streets. This will be needed especially in the north.

Good luck to the OBIdient ones.

1 Like

Re: If You Support Peter Obi Go And Convince People In The Streets by nkemjacob2(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2022
U are correct. In area, and my team. We are doing door to door campaign we have splited ourselves to reach out various commuities within our reach. When governor obaseki said people are all obidient in edo state. That pases a strong message it shows our work is acheiving result

3 Likes

Re: If You Support Peter Obi Go And Convince People In The Streets by PresidObi: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2022
We are doing on the ground campaigning everywhere. I convinced 3 guys to go get their PVC after a long argument yesterday. I will convince more.

2 Likes

Re: If You Support Peter Obi Go And Convince People In The Streets by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Tell them not to vote for the Chairman of Cassava and Maize eating association.
Tell the Army and Police to also be careful even though they should be neutral not to help rig or support him during elections; else they'll become daily Corn eaters

Re: If You Support Peter Obi Go And Convince People In The Streets by duro4chang(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2022
They know how to insult than convince people.
Re: If You Support Peter Obi Go And Convince People In The Streets by Gohs: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
We are convincing family members and friends as well.

We all have to be OBIdient to get things right in this country.
Re: If You Support Peter Obi Go And Convince People In The Streets by Gandollaar(f): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2022
duro4chang:
They know how to insult than convince people.
Victim mentality.
.Go through your own Post.

You are weak. Yet you won't rest

2 Likes

Re: If You Support Peter Obi Go And Convince People In The Streets by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Same here too. I've been doing local evangelism to take back naija from corrupt ancestors.

Proudly Obidient

(1) (Reply)

Gov Akeredolu : FG Was Too Quick To Blame ISWAP For Owo Church Attack / Before You Criticize Peter Obi, Think About This / My Thoughts On The Slapping And Manhandling Of Odumeje By Endurance Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.