Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Whhat Is The Work Of The "SHARE "Button On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whhat Is The Work Of The "SHARE "Button On Nairaland (270 Views)

Please What Is The Function Of The Share Button In Nairaland / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whhat Is The Work Of The "SHARE "Button On Nairaland by blazingblender(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Seriously this has been bothering me for sometime
What is the use of the share button on nairaland Posts and comments
Like where are they sharing it to ??
Abi is it just for fancy??
Re: Whhat Is The Work Of The "SHARE "Button On Nairaland by Freelane33(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2022
May peace be upon this individual
The botton is for sharing your comments or other people comments with the people that follows you or your followed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whhat Is The Work Of The "SHARE "Button On Nairaland by KingofTheStreet: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2022
useless button
Re: Whhat Is The Work Of The "SHARE "Button On Nairaland by Zonefree(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Freelane33:

1 Like

Re: Whhat Is The Work Of The "SHARE "Button On Nairaland by Jeon(f): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2022
I NEED BLOCK BUTTON.

NONE OF MY BUSINESS WITH THE USELESS LIKE AND SHARE BUTTON.

2 Likes

Re: Whhat Is The Work Of The "SHARE "Button On Nairaland by Zonefree(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Jeon:
I NEED BLOCK BUTTON.

NONE OF MY BUSINESS WITH THE USELESS LIKE AND SHARE BUTTON.
If there's a block button, I'm sure every sane moniker here will block you.

2 Likes

Re: Whhat Is The Work Of The "SHARE "Button On Nairaland by blazingblender(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
useless button
swears
I don't even know what it's used for
Re: Whhat Is The Work Of The "SHARE "Button On Nairaland by blazingblender(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Freelane33:
The botton is for sharing your comments or other people comments with the people that follows you or your followed
well I don't actually understand this your explanation

(1) (Reply)

Please What Will You Use? / . / What Are These??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.