Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO (361 Views)

PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by UrPapa: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2022
To me I feel Tinubu has more sweet mouth amongst the 3
Can’t say about now but you need to see his former campaign speeches
Plus he has more achievements to talk about amongst them

Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by Jennyjay283: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2022
A young man to rule!
He will do a greater job!

3 Likes

Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by UrPapa: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Jennyjay283:
A young man to rule!
He will do a greater job!
Are you talking about sowore cuz I can’t see a young man amongst the 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu talks out of point gibberish... He will actually come last

4 Likes

Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by VoteTinubu2023: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2022
How many votes did you deliver for Fela Durotoye, Moghalu and Oby Ezekweseli in 2019 after they attended the debates?

Some of you are just irredeemably stupid.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by Rhozabeth(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2022
UrPapa:
To me I feel Tinubu has more sweet mouth amongst the 3
Can’t say about now but you need to see his former campaign speeches
Plus he has more achievements to talk about amongst them

Its obvious Obi will floor the other two, although he tells too much story but he knows how to drive home his point. Tinubu cant get his thoughts together, sometimes he talks out of point. All he knows is that it is his turn. Atiku has difficulty expressing himself sometimes. And i already want to predict that Tinubu will not show up for any debate except the one organized by his TV station.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by lathrowinger: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Obidient4life:
Tinubu talks out of point gibberish... He will actually come last

Seeing u guyz reply always makes me laugh

Haters.

ASIWAJU is the man.

If I were him, I won't be standing and be debating with terrorist. if it is atiku yeh, he can do that with him fine.

Just imagine debating with a terrorist sponsoral.

When ASIWAJU finally open his secret, he will from there to jail. But no coz we need him to get whole east. Pandora won't let ATIKU get east vote, which is our happiness.

Bad child sef get ihn own use
Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by lexxwiz(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
How many votes did you deliver for Fela Durotoye, Moghalu and Oby Ezekweseli in 2019 after they attended the debates?

Some of you are just irredeemably stupid.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

So are you saying that your candidate won’t be participating? Or the debate is a stupid idea?
Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by Jennyjay283: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2022
UrPapa:

Are you talking about sowore cuz I can’t see a young man amongst the 3
A more prevailing one.
Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by Smithkafors(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Remove Tinubu from there....... He does not have a certificate. He doesn't even have primary school certificate.

Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2022
lathrowinger:

Seeing u guyz reply always makes me laugh

Haters.

ASIWAJU is the man.

If I were him, I won't be standing and be debating with terrorist. if it is atiku yeh, he can do that with him fine.

Just imagine debating with a [/b]terrorist sponsoral.[b]

When ASIWAJU finally open his secret, [/b]he will from there to jail.[b] But no coz we need him to get whole east. Pandora won't let ATIKU get east vote, which is our happiness.

Bad child sef get ihn own use

At the highlighted tells me all I need to know about you and why you had to settle for the 20k stipends you are paid to market tinubu.

But , the truth is...rather than argue with You, I will advise you to ask for more. Surely your conscience and your obstinacy (if that applies) in the face of truth should be worth 5-6 million (a fraction of what delegates recieved).

At least, if you will market an old cad , you should be paid well for it, don't you Think?

And when your future children ask what role you played in this saga that is being written, have the decency to tell them that you collected your 12 pieces of silver to betray the country you love.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by Bankowner: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2022
You want to start hearing about 50m youths drafted into the military being fed with corn, agbado, cassava or about one man believes that the 1% growth in his State was attributable to him as the number 2 man of the country?
Re: Who Would Win A Presidential Debate Among BAT, Atiku And PO by zionmde: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2022
U want to hear broom brooom brommmmmmm brooooooommmmmmmmm again abi. Agbado, corn, cassava creating demand and consumption
Then to crown it all
EMILOKAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Won’t Be Experimental President, Says Ganduje The Nation Newspaper / 2023: We’ve Lost Faith In Nigeria’s Electoral System – Igbo Group / Shettima’s Nomination Unsettles Opposition Parties’ Camps – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.