Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. (1118 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Pls help me I don't know what this girl to for me. Anytime she bill me money I'm going to give her. 2 months have not bought a single thing on myself. Whenever I collect my salary I will spent the whole salary on this girl I will also borrow money on top the salary to give her. Yesterday she told me to give her money. I refuse to give her. She slap me instantly I don't know when I gave her the money. I went to meet my pastor. My pastor said I should break up with her that she is using dark magic on me that he always know me to be a smart and tough guy. Pls I need help .I don't believe what the pastor said. I love this girl, If I leave her I may commit suicide. This billing is the problem I have with her. She is caring and loving. I believe she can still change her behaviour
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by silvoclaira: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2022
With that kind of your moniker you should have gained enough experience and inspiration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by KingOfTheDamned: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Stop dating poor girls you won't listen

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Nazgul: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2022
When people tell me that girls are cheap, I tell them that they're wrong that guys are cheaper than girls. If you disagree with me, explain to me how a guy who's struggling to make ends meet would be wasting his life and destiny on a broke girl who is adding nothing to his life?

Bro you're not just cheap, you're also suffering from low self-esteem, you lack the charisma, pride and boldness to be referred to as a man.

12 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Darammliveth(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2022
If I leave her I may commit suicide? Oga park well jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by FatherBona: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Like if you believe this is another SIMPle matter grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by odinson1(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie your expertise is needed here cheesy
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2022
.....If you believe she has charmed you. DM me let me tell you a very simple way to break off from her charm.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2022
FatherBona:
Like if you believe this is another SIMPle matter grin grin grin
.... Lol.A very SIMPle matter

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by TheZeezle(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Leave her first, cos if u don't. U go still die soon. But before u leave her... Get yourself that fast working liquid to drink to make it fast. .. Ode oshi
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Emma2Seconds: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2022
U mean your GF Slap you
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Boogyman557: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool make THUNDER fire the both of Una!

Infact na u the THUNDER go fire pass..

Idiot..

70yrs old MAN!

I just clean my old KALA finish now and e remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE..

abeg I go need the LOCATION to ur house..

I just one come SETTLE SOMETHING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Nonexisting: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2022
She don jazz you. Contact falseprophet for prayers asap.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by cavreek: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Pls be patient with her as this is just for the mean time.
While doing that endeavor to visit sambisa and SIMPly ask those guys over there how they can help u reset ur senses
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by airminem(f): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Without your chicken money, that girl will dump you straight up.
ALSO, Your signature says "you sell drugs for a living"
Maybe you need some to reset your brain

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by HopeNeverDies: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Swears Brother!!! That shit is hitting me RN. I know a time is coming when I’d Man Up and Never Look back on these girls again...

Nazgul:
When people tell me that girls are cheap, I tell them that they're wrong that guys are cheaper than girls. If you disagree with me, explain to me how a guy who's struggling to make ends meet would be wasting his life and destiny on a broke girl who is adding nothing to his life?

Bro you're not just cheap, you're also suffering from low self-esteem, you lack the charisma, pride and boldness to be referred to as a man.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
odinson1:

That guy that always talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by InfinityFabric: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's what you think until you leave her and see how huuuuuge and demanding the market is for a guy like you.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by tayo60(f): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ur girlfriend slapped you because of money? U dey spend your whole salary on that useless thing, even dey borrow join? U said you will commit suicide if you leave her? Ode ni e. Na why d girl dey use you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Karleb(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
They have used vagina water to cook for you.

I thought that thing doesn't work.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by pillsNportion: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
This your weed no dey finish?��
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by efficiencie(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Pls help me I don't know what this girl to for me. Anytime she bill me money I'm going to give her. 2 months have not bought a single thing on myself. Whenever I collect my salary I will spent the whole salary on this girl I will also borrow money on top the salary to give her. Yesterday she told me to give her money. I refuse to give her. She slap me instantly I don't know when I gave her the money. I went to meet my pastor. My pastor said I should break up with her that she is using dark magic on me that he always know me to be a smart and tough guy. Pls I need help .I don't believe what the pastor said. I love this girl, If I leave her I may commit suicide. This billing is the problem I have with her. She is caring and loving. I believe she can still change her behaviour

Prepare for the suicide then because very soon she will leave you and find the next fool to use her magic on. You are fast running out and by the time your money is not flowing again she will move to the next fool that will also eventually commit suicide if he is not careful...you had better run to a deliverance church and ask them to pray for you. You are under a spell you are talking of love, love ko loaf ni.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
odinson1:
What expertise? The Op chooses to remain tied to this gal for reasons unknown to me , yet he complains, why? I don't know. She went as far as to slap him for refusing her request, yet he persists. What can anyone do for a one who refuses to turn the lights on upstairs? Nothing! undecided
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
You are not doing enough to be very honest. I advise you go take a loan. She will need that money alongside your salary to start a business. Don't you leave that girl. She is your soulmate. She is your ride or die partner. Love her more than your life.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nazgul:

hahahahahaha my man

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool make THUNDER fire the both of Una!

Infact na u the THUNDER go fire pass..

Idiot..

70yrs old MAN!

I just clean my old KALA finish now and e remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE..

abeg I go need the LOCATION to ur house..

I just one come SETTLE SOMETHING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
hahahahabhaahaaa abeg my man no come now wait
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Dmacqh(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
I can’t stop laughing ... kindly pass me your blunt or give me your dealer digit .... @op nah one old ruggedpillar.

Online sympathizers and advisers una well done ooo.
Person dey catch cruise , una dey serious they form pillars and relationships experts.

Make una continue.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Op, u said the girl slapped u

And u are looking at her,

U better slap your own back

For her to slap u, it means u are shit to her
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Has Open Funding Company On Top My Head. by indodon(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Make una try de Fu*k babes wey get sense and work abeg...

E get why

(1) (Reply)

A New One. Giving The Old Out. / Trending L£ak Video Of Charles And Girlfriend Amara / It Hurts In The Middle – British Lady Screams As She Tattoos Her P*ssy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.