Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu (4085 Views)

So Peter Obi Pikin Na Gay ? Omo, Nigerians Dodged A Bullet Ooo... Thank God Oo / So Peter Obi Is Still Busy Dishing Out Lambas? / Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
A group going by Igbo elders have endorsed one obscure Igbo businessman who won the presidential primaries of APGA as their preferred candidate.

This is despite the huge following generates by Peter Obi's presidential campaign train among youths in the SE.

Nobody knows this APGA candidate and I was wondering why the so-called Igbo elders endorsed him instead of the highly energized and organic movement of a Peter Obi presidential bid?

It is then I confirmed what I have always suspected about Obi and why the SE so-called elders and crooked politicians have always worked against his ambitions.

This thread will give an insight:
AntiMahdi:

Is Peter Obi an Osu?

It is quite unusual for a man like Peter Obi with all his accomplishments in his private ventures and public service not to hold any chieftaincy title.

I also found out that he isn't even an Ozor in his own village meaning his family lineage were probably excluded from any decision making body in his village.

Then there is this dead giveaway about the persecuted OSU people who form the bulk of Igbos who marry outside Igbo land owing to them being declared as untouchable outcasts by the highly discriminative and outdated OSU caste system. Obi's wife is not Igbo!

I am not in anyway ridiculing Peter Obi whom I admire for all his achievements ,modesty and gentleman disposition but rather needing clarification over this because the way and manner the Igbo political and so-called elites worked against his party (PDP) in 2019 can not be narrowed down to their envy and jealousy of Obi being handpicked by Atiku as his running mate.

So why exactly do the Igbo political and traditional leadership work against his joint ticket with Atiku?

As things stand now with the Obidient movement, not one single Igbo politician or traditional body is aligning with Peter Obi's campaign rather his movement is purely an organic grassroot one.
https://www.nairaland.com/7175203/peter-obi-osu
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Abdul05: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
In SE where l come from , Op note this , we have to many traitors amongst us... grin

Op...you see

Especially..if it involves money.Ego... grin grin

That is not all oh, also

We can sell you a broken legged horse and , l swear , you won't know ... grin grin

maybe later sha, after some days > grin cheesy

278 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by derecho(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wetin concern Nigerians with OSU?

As far as Nigerians are concerned, Peter Obi is the best candidate for now.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by PresidObi: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Disregard the distractions from losing, jobless detractors,

Vote for Peter Obi, he will provide youths with enough farm work to keep them busy so they can stop engaging in tribal bashing online.

Peter Obi of Labour party means jobs and industrialized communities.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Realdon1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
12Monkeys:
A group going by Igbo elders have endorsed one obscure Igbo businessman who won the presidential primaries of APGA as their preferred candidate.

This is despite the huge following generates by Peter Obi's presidential campaign train among youths in the SE.

Nobody knows this APGA candidate and I was wondering why the so-called Igbo elders endorsed him instead of the highly energized and organic movement of a Peter Obi presidential bid?

It is then I confirmed what I have always suspected about Obi and why the SE so-called elders and crooked politicians have always worked against his ambitions.

Fake.
I'm on Peterside
OBI is for all

9 Likes

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Ezeofabk: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Even if Obi is Osu he’s better than any Yaraba candidate or Ful-ani-mal candidate. Happily obedientl. Vote Obi!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by immortalcrown(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
How does political credibility depend on tribe, religion or caste? He being an Osu or not being an Osu is not why he is the preferred candidate. He is the preferred candidate because of his reputation in leadership.

Is Obi the only wealthy former governor who did not marry from his tribe?

Is having chieftaincy title the only thing other wealthy governors do that Obi did not do?

Is being Osu the reason he rejected all the entitlements governors get?

Is being Osu the reason he did not embezzle Anambra money?

Is being Osu the reason he donates huge amount of money to schools and hospitals unlike other wealthy former governors?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by chatinent: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mehn, let's assume Tinubu wins...so if my white coursemates asks me the name of my president..na TINUBU I go call? Or Bola..a female name?...or Asiwaju. O mehn, mba o.

3 Likes

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
derecho:
Wetin concern Nigerians with OSU?

As far as Nigerians are concerned, Peter Obi is the best candidate for now.

But their elders in the SE are rejecting him.

There is something they are not telling us.

I don't care about Igbo superstition and their barbaric apartheid customs, but is this the reason why the SE political bloc and their traditional leaders have always opposed and worked against Obi?
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by an0daGuy: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
hahaha grin they have come out again with another banga!

Who be osu? Peter Obi? Chai grin

They have nothing to use and spoil his name again oh lol

APC bmc’s are already grasping at straws so early in the game. It’s still a year till the elections so you guys can calm down and do your verification and research without haste.

so you guys don’t perpetually look and sound stupid

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Disregard the distractions from losing, jobless detractors,

Vote for Peter Obi, he will provide youths with enough farm work to keep them busy so they can stop engaging in tribal bashing online.

Peter Obi of Labour party means jobs and industrialized communities.

This is not a distraction.

If Obi is indeed an Osu, don't you know his candidacy can help end the barbaric apartheid caste system?

If indeed obi is being discriminated and not backed by Igbo traditional and political leaders over his Osu heritage , don't you see that as reason why he should be supported and how this "weakness" can be used to his own advantage ?

2 Likes

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by donphilopus: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
chatinent:
Mehn, let's assume Tinubu wins...so if my white coursemates asks me the name of my president..na TINUBU I go call? Or Bola..a female name?...or Asiwaju. O mehn, mba o.

Adebola and Ajibola are male names if I'm not mistaken.

2 Likes

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
One omoslim26 Osu pass am
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by derecho(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Whatever their custom is, e no concern Nigerians.
If you care to know, Peter Obi isn't tribalistic and was NEVER an igbo project. The IPOB agitators believe his emergence is affecting the devotion they once enjoyed. The so-called Igbo elders are not representing the igbos.Ordinary MNK got a large following amongst igbos who are acephalous because he identified what many igbos can relate to.
Peter Obi would naturally command respect anywhere because of his humanity. I don't see igbos listening to those "elders"
12Monkeys:

But their elders in the SE are rejecting him.

There is something they are not telling us.

I don't care about Igbo superstition and their barbaric apartheid customs, but is this the reason why the SE political bloc and their traditional leaders have always opposed and worked against Obi?

4 Likes

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
derecho:
Whatever their custom is, e no concern Nigerians.
If you care to know, Peter Obi isn't tribalistic and was NEVER an igbo project. The IPOB agitators believe his emergence is affecting the devotion they once enjoyed. The so-called Igbo elders are not representing the igbos.Ordinary MNK got a large following amongst igbos who are acephalous because he identified what many igbos can relate to.
Peter Obi would naturally command respect anywhere because of his humanity. I don't see igbos listening to those "elders"

So is he being rejected based on his Osu lineage?

Northern Muslims who dominate politics in the north will never endorse a northern christian for any political position.

Northern Christians are the Osus of northern Nigeria.

We need to know this because if by slim chance Obi emerges as the winner, will the age long apartheid system not affect his presidency when dealing with the SE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by maestroferddi: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
12Monkeys:

If Obi is indeed an Osu, don't you know his candidacy can help end the barbaric apartheid caste system?

If indeed obi is being discriminated and not backed by Igbo traditional and political leaders over his Osu heritage , don't you see that as reason why he should be supported and how this "weakness" can be used to his own advantage ?

Stop sounding foolish...

Must you embarrass whoevver you are supporting by sounding so dumb?

3 Likes

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
maestroferddi:
Stop sounding foolish...

Must you embarrass whoevver you are supporting by sounding so dumb?

This is a debate.

If you have nothing to contribute GTFO.

Osu
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by maestroferddi: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
12Monkeys:

This is a debate.

If you have nothing to contribute GTFO.

Osu
Who will bring themselves so low to waste precious time on a riff-raff like you?

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Omoslim26: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
One omoslim26 Osu pass am

grin grin make I find one mugu wey dey use Yoruba account for you so you go fit masturbate away your future and destiny with tribal gbasgbos grin��
Na so you go dey your dying bed dey shout Igbo yee, Yoruba ahhh, aboki yee grin
Call on me and I will answer you�
If you dey find cruise, look for further you go catch cruise tire grin grin
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by derecho(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Many of those who claim royalty in the north have no enviable background but were foisted on us.
By the way, who are the so-called "elders"?
12Monkeys:

So is he being rejected based on his Osu lineage?

Northern Muslims who dominate politics in the north will never endorse a northern christian for any political position.

Northern Christians are the Osus of northern Nigeria.

We need to know this because if by slim chance Obi emerges as the winner, will the age long apartheid system not affect his presidency when dealing with the SE?

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
maestroferddi:
Who will bring themselves so low to waste precious time on a riff-raff like you?

Instead of getting mad at me , go and ask your Sanhedrin of Igbo so-called elders why they refused to back Peter Obi.

I am only scratching my head trying to find out why the most popular Igbo politician whose popularity crosses state lines in the SE is not being endorsed by your so-called elders.

Why is Obi being rejected for a nobody in APGA?

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by maybet081: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
12Monkeys:

a former governor?

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin make I find one mugu wey dey use Yoruba account for you so you go fit masturbate away your future and destiny with tribal gbasgbos grin��
Na so you go dey your dying bed dey shout Igbo yee, Yoruba ahhh, aboki yee grin
Call on me and I will answer you�
If you dey find cruise, look for further you go catch cruise tire grin grin

We also know that you are a pervert...and an old bros for that matter..

Body shaming women but lusting over breast and even promote madturbation on this forum.

You have been banned before and you will be banned again.

Bring it on...I'm here for you. Shebi you wan learn how to cancel,hope you learnt well..hahahaha

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
maybet081:
a former governor?

You do know he got in through a supreme court ruling .
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
12Monkeys:

Tinubu forged all his school results.

A common tout can't rule Nigeria.

Peter Obi is your next President.

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Omoslim26: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

We also know that you are a pervert...and an old bros for that matter..

Body shaming women but lusting over breast and even promote madturbation on this forum.

You have been banned before and you will be banned again.

Bring it on...I'm here for you. Shebi you wan learn how to cancel,hope you learnt well..hahahaha

Mehn I love breast die grin grin
How you take know grin
I really don't care about ban oo��
If I see a foòl like you writing nonsense and causing a nuisance here with una tribal shenanigans I will call you out and hit your head very hard.
If you like cry from now till eternity,I will konk your head if you write nonsense here grin grin

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Tinubu forged all his school results.

A common tout can't rule Nigeria.

Peter Obi is your next President.

Funny thing is how the yaribanzas are attacking me in another thread and claiming I am Igbo for telling them to get ready to see Amaechi collect the flag ticket from tinubu over the latter's INEC ommision form.

See thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7195949/amaechi-eventually-secure-apc-ticket

Osu
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mr shishi...we no need austerity president.
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omoslim26:

Mehn I love breast die grin grin
How you take know grin
I really don't care about ban oo��
If I see a foòl like you writing nonsense and causing a nuisance here with una tribal shenanigans I will call you out and hit your head very hard.
If you like cry from now till eternity,I will konk your head if you write nonsense here grin grin

you see ediots like you can never learn..

You are the most disgraceful bigot on nairaland

you insults yorubas and hausas,then come here to form English master meanwhile na pauper you be oo

1 Like

Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
12Monkeys:

Opposition parties firing from all cylinders grin grin is Peter Obi the only presidential candidate

They're busy throwing spaghetti on the walls to know if it will stick
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by Omoslim26: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you see ediots like you can never learn..

You are the most disgraceful bigot on nairaland

you insults yorubas and hausas,then come here to form English master meanwhile na pauper you be oo

Can you now see that you truly have mental problems grin grin
How does my disapproval for tinubu presidency potrays tribal hate?
Are there not people from Tinubu's side who have rejected his presidency??
I also believe that if we are talking about equity then it's not the turn of SW,how is that hate??
Try to stay for one place make them treat this your mental condition grin , running from papa Emma mad house no go help you oo grin.
Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by maestroferddi: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
12Monkeys:

Instead of getting mad at me , go and ask your Sanhedrin of Igbo so-called elders why they refused to back Peter Obi.

I am only scratching my head trying to find out why the most popular Igbo politician whose popularity crosses state lines in the SE is not being endorsed by your so-called elders.

Why is Obi being rejected for a nobody in APGA?
Common sense you no come get...

Who are the Igbo elders that endorsed the APGA chap?

I expect that at your age you should be able to do a little critical thinking so that you can draw basic inferences...

Some never-do-wells put together some badly jumbled media report dropping generalizations here and there and you couldn't make a basic sound judgement...

You Yoruba Muslim want Igbo elders to come out and endorse Peter Obi so that you can now start bleating about him being an Igbo project....

Ogbeni, you are too slow...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We've Lost Millions Of Supporters, Tinubu Begs Nigerians For Saying This(photo) / Nigeria's Power Crisis! Shocking! / Why Is Nigeria's Business Climate So Hostile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.