Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship (71112 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by kenzo25(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is why u should back up ur contact on iCloud or gmail. If I loses my phone today the only concern I will have is my precious money I used in buying the phone.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by InvertedHammer: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rosenews2233:
Breaking News: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM Promises Overseas Scholarship, Cash to Person Who Picked His Missing Phone

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RkeLEWfcbLrYHuxQjAUrpwjnbfvrE5h8BSg3yxi3dSxzLeA1umCoNXt1Y28Ym4g8l&id=640564470
/

Send the angels to go collect am na. Abi is he not a man of God again?

/

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by bukarolz: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Garbage truck will always look for a place to offload its contents.
NwaNimo1:
Your sex video's and other abominations are currently uploading.......dem plenty!

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img]

Ashawo, wives and young girls full your contacts.....consider them gone!

you dey offer 3 times wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by awoo47: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
kingemaker:
There are some highly confidential docs this man is afraid of leaking. In this 21st century, losing one's contacts after a missing phone is the last thing anyone should worry about when your contacts are most times backed up automatically. Unless he isn't tech savvy.

If it's photos and media, they are also backed up. So oga, tell me what you really need this device for, so we can call Sheikh Gumi to help negotiate grin
ithink na only contacts oo
i was shocked google photos has been secretly backing up all my gallery since 2015 anytime i use wifi

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Randy111(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Your sex video's and other abominations are currently uploading.......dem plenty!

See foolishness taken to another level.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by jimyjames(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Sex is overrated kid, not everything is about sex, people who are busy don't even think about sex

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by tuoyoojo(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
awoo47:
i thought contacts are automatically linked to ur gmail...

I'm guessing same for iphone too

I don't think everyone knows how to activate that feature

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Vixlot: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
After inviting Obi Supporters to come and register for PVC... IPOB MEMBERS gracefully might have do the needful
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by HeavenVGate: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
For the fact that this man is one of the few genuine Pastors we have in Nigeria, kindly return his phone. After the demise of T.B Joshua, this is another man of God I follow with keen interest.
Blind one! How are you doing today ? grin grin grin he can't pray to his God to have the person return the phone? Ode!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by NoQualmz: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Even if he has all that in his phone,we care not.

I personally do not care.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by IamAuntyOnion(f): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ehene ehen
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by tuoyoojo(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
OhiOfIhima:

Not everybody knows how this backup stuff work bcoz it is not that easy as it sound.
I agree with you
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Johel(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Leave him to his personal life, u ain't a saint,neither are you a judge...Give him back his phone and be blessed....Or else!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Awoleesu(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
And the Sokoto demons on revenge mission visited...
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by deebrownneymar: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lucky thief
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Sleekfingers: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
For the fact that this man is one of the few genuine Pastors we have in Nigeria, kindly return his phone. After the demise of T.B Joshua, this is another man of God I follow with keen interest.

How do you know, he is truly a man of God? As a matter of fact, there is no genuine pastors in nigeria. They are just businessmen on the pulpit.....with brainwashed followers
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Ugoww01(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Must you say what you don't know, if you don't have anything to say, Keep shut.
NwaNimo1:

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by markidoo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Phone wia Mkpulummrii children don overboard since?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by ThePlugg(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Oh boy
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Vickho: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I was the one that stole this man's phone.
I'll like to return it please, I don't want any more curses cos my life has been cursed with stealing
grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by KmniAutos(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:

The phone is obviously locked , dumbass

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by OdefaGirl(f): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vickho:
grin

So poor.....try something else.... Senseless comedian grin grin grin.

Or I can as well find you little thing for your weekend cz they may finish you on your next assignment. cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Vickho: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

So poor.....try something else.... Senseless comedian grin grin grin.

Or I can as well find you little thing for your weekend cz they may finish you on your next assignment. cool
ok how much you wan send?
make I pm you my details?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by PoliteActivist: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
ALWAYS SAVE EVERYTHING ON CLOUD!!!!
So you can easily restore it to another phone!
DO IT NOW!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by OdefaGirl(f): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vickho:
ok how much you wan send?
make I pm you my details?

People dey oooo grin grin grin
Why not politely say this from the beginning.... I think I can spare you 5k for the weekend food.

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by abbey621(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Google drive, dropbox, one drive, Amazon cloud, ftp, etc.....So many ways to backup your data yet una prefer to just remain in the dark ages. Sometimes it takes a great loss or tragedy for common sense to activate......Phone wey boyz don sell already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
I still remember when Archbishop of Canterbury lost his Handbag while on a visit in Nigeria, meanwhile he was surrounded by Nigerian Bishops when such took place grin grin grin grin.

Now this one said he doesn't care about the phone, then why put up such a juicy offer when those whose contacts can be found therein can always reach you, after all u are a public figure!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Vickho: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

People dey oooo grin grin grin
Why not politely say this from the beginning.... I think I can spare you 5k for the weekend food.
should I drop account details?
I'd be so grateful -*
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by AngelicBeing: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
sad
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by naza4life: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Though i don't like men of God

This is the only one that has won my respect.
He has done more than all this yeye business men of God out together.

The person should hearken to his advice and return the phone
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by redcliff: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:

Being a giver does not make you a genuine man of God. Stop vouching for human beings, they are humans!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.