Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship (71110 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by doctor20202020(m): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
I. Will. Help u to Track the phone sir contact me on. 08033196353
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Udemzy05: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Use Google backup or even if na iPhone dey always sync your contact.

Old school men sef.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by somtochukwu853: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hahhahaha... You sure say na only contacts you want?Hahhahaha... You sure say na only contacts you want?...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by LOVEGINO(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rosenews2233:
Breaking News: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM Promises Overseas Scholarship, Cash to Person Who Picked His Missing Phone

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RkeLEWfcbLrYHuxQjAUrpwjnbfvrE5h8BSg3yxi3dSxzLeA1umCoNXt1Y28Ym4g8l&id=640564470
make him ask d babe him fvck last.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by 9jaRealist: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
kerry57:
This man has done more good things to humanity than most of our leaders. U will certainly get ur phone, God will bring it back and ur good will will also make karma get it back to u. I don't know u but have read a lot about u. May God continue to bless u.

He collects your money and uses only some of it to do “things to humanity”…
Perhaps if Nigerians pay taxes as religiously as tithes, maybe they can hold our rulers (not leaders) accountable.

>
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Emma2Seconds: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Android techno spark
etrange:

Android, Windows or iPhone?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by geewean(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
This finally confirms my belief that you can never please humans.When doing good and expecting human accolades,you are setting up structures of premium frustrations and tears.

Even if what you accuse him of is true but for countless Nigerians this man has taken out the street who probably have become criminals to make life living hell for you.He deserve kind comments from you.Buhari personally does not have the quality of this man impact portfolio.

Abeg think through your head because in this digital age thinking through your anus is balderdash and bizarre.

Truth be told

NwaNimo1:
Your sex video's and other abominations are currently uploading.......dem plenty!

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img]

Ashawo, wives and young girls full your contacts.....consider them gone!

you dey offer 3 times wetin?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by COMPAQ(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rosenews2233:
Breaking News: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM Promises Overseas Scholarship, Cash to Person Who Picked His Missing Phone

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RkeLEWfcbLrYHuxQjAUrpwjnbfvrE5h8BSg3yxi3dSxzLeA1umCoNXt1Y28Ym4g8l&id=640564470

Doesn't be have his contacts backed up to the cloud?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by excanny: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Are Nigerians naturally stupid or what?

Oyinbo people have suffered to create anti theft technology. Black man use it nau, na lie.

Why can you lock the phone via your cloud account and even trace it on a map.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by tuoyoojo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
2Ways:

Seriously, it's important to backup our files. That's how I lost all my files+ my nysc experience photos because I didn't back them up.

If I say I know how it feels losing such memories, then it would its a lie...sometimes
Some lost things are irreplaceable
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by harmony75: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Curse on the person that stole this wonderful man of God phone worst for the person if he or she did not reture it. I believe you will recover your fone sir.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by zomoears(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
I am tempted to ask what’s d biggie with the phone?

I have no between 3 phones in the last couple of years with minimal hassles. No lost photos,sms or contacts.

Guess he needs to be thought how to use these features.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by mastermaestro(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
indodon:
Imagine returning phone you stole to collect blessing.. grin cheesy grin

I am sure it wasn’t stolen considering his plea. He misplaced the phone. I am not even sure he knows where he lost it. Probably at the airport, or while visiting someone/someplace.

Whoever saw the phone may never see this post nor know who owned it. He would have thrown away the sim and reset the phone by now. Most smart phones have gmail accounts attached. With that, recovering his contacts shouldn’t be a big deal.

The things he would never get back are probably saved documents, personal notes, notice of invitations, and text messages. I know how I felt when a device loaded with personal write-ups went to sleep and never woke up again. But I encouraged myself and moved on.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by mastermaestro(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
GoodnessMILAYO:
How are we sure its not the person that saw/stole the phone that's posting those messages. Since he has a access to his Facebook account now.

Prominent people like him have paid media assistants running their social media handles. Abi you nor dey read Buhari post for him ‘personal’ social media handle? grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by evictor305: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
If his contacts and media are so important that he will offer such a deal to get them back, he should have backed it up to icloud or google. It's just unfortunate that most of our senior citizens refused to embrace technological innovation which goes down to affect us in politics and even the economy.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by jamilnitrate(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
[uote author=NwaNimo1 post=114146533]Your sex video's and other abominations are currently uploading.......dem plenty!

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img] keep quite

[/quote]
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Emmanuel909090: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Please return his phones, because of his good heart.

But funny enough the werey fit no know wetin be online, em go just format am sell am anyhow.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Your sex video's and other abominations are currently uploading.......dem plenty!

Baba you dey shout oo.. Lol..

Why you wan cast MOG nah grin cheesy
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by VULCAN(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
There are people that open their mouths and immediately you know the level they belong.
NwaNimo1:

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Jackanda1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jahzrockballer:
He should have backed up contacts with his Google account
Prescription after death.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Jackanda1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
9jaRealist:

He collects your money and uses only some of it to do “things to humanity”…
Perhaps if Nigerians pay taxes as religiously as tithes, maybe they can hold our rulers (not leaders) accountable.

>
Is he not better than others who collect tithes only for personal luxury?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by princewarri1985: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rosenews2233:

what about if the person has already flashed the phone before seeing this message? That means 3 days straight the person non go fit sleep! Lol
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by TruthinAction: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
He should track the phone with the help of cyber crime police. I hope it wasn't planned by his enemies who want to look for something against him?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Maforgreats(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Before the phone loss sef, the picker dn wipe am sef no hope In this case sir.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Omodua(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
workchopNG:
Only if informed people around you will help you to start synchronising your contacts with your Gmail cloud account, as well as media via photo app. With that, you can always recover all files and contacts whenever your phone gets lost.
Why not reach out to him with this offer. He will be so glad you do. Contact me if you want his contact.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by StarLord21(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Berankis: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
kerry57:
This man has done more good things to humanity than most of our leaders. U will certainly get ur phone, God will bring it back and ur good will will also make karma get it back to u. I don't know u but have read a lot about u. May God continue to bless u.
I love this man and how he comes out to rescue Nigerians, always saving our faces. How I wish, I picked your fone sir. I won't accept any payments cos I am already proud of you but I might consider the overseas scholarship sha to Canada. grin for small hussling.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by fof1: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=114146533]Your sex video's and other abominations are currently uploading.......dem plenty!

[/quote

UR ROTTEN HEART AND UNGODLY THOUGHTS WILL LAND YOU IN TROUBLES OF LIFE...IF U CHANGE NOT IN RECORD TIME...BEWARE.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Thazard(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
indodon:
Imagine returning phone you stole to collect blessing.. grin cheesy grin

gringringringrin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by indodon(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
mastermaestro:

I am sure it wasn’t stolen considering his plea. He misplaced the phone. I am not even sure he knows where he lost it. Probably at the airport, or while visiting someone/someplace.

Whoever saw the phone may never see this post nor know who owned it. He would have thrown away the sim and reset the phone by now. Most smart phones have gmail accounts attached. With that, recovering his contacts shouldn’t be a big deal.

The things he would never get back are probably saved documents, personal notes, notice of invitations, and text messages. I know how I felt when a device loaded with personal write-ups went to sleep and never woke up again. But I encouraged myself and moved on.
all the aforementioned or someone from the congregation took it from his pocket...

Hunger de broda
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by indodon(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thazard:

gringringringrin
na double wahala comrade
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by oyebanji(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
See thought process...

alfarouq:

Let him save his contacts on the cloud next time after he retrieves this phone because looking at the way some Nigerians think, they will start targeting his phones because it will be rewarded with overseas scholarship and money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.