Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship (71089 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Neoteny7: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why wasn't he keeping his contacts on Google? Would've said him this stress.

People shouldn't keep their important information resident on phone memory.

Except this is all a publicity stunt as these pastors crave media attention.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by joinnow: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is what we call irresistible OFFER
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Emma2Seconds: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
How is the contact back done??
etrange:

He said "don't flash it". Most good phones today won't allow you access till you "flash" them, and this would wipe away any video you think he might be hiding. So if he's pleading with them not to do that, he probably honestly needs his contacts. My contacts are backed up. But assuming they weren't, I'd also be devastated to lose my phone.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
If he backup his contact to his Gmail he will recover it even if the phone is flashed
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Karemarealty288(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Your sex video's and other abominations are currently uploading.......dem plenty!

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img]

Ashawo, wives and young girls full your contacts.....consider them gone!

you dey offer 3 times wetin?

I wonder how someone that God speaks to directly will be pleading and using bait instead of Angels leading him directly to the picker.... grin the man knows this is his time and wants to remain in the news for good reasons. Eventually Someone will come forward with the phone and he will do the needful to stay in the news.....what a circle.

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by etrange: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
How is the contact back done??

Android, Windows or iPhone?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by treatise: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rosenews2233:
Breaking News: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM Promises Overseas Scholarship, Cash to Person Who Picked His Missing Phone

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RkeLEWfcbLrYHuxQjAUrpwjnbfvrE5h8BSg3yxi3dSxzLeA1umCoNXt1Y28Ym4g8l&id=640564470
He's possibly not aware that his contacts are saved in his Gmail account cloud.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by John4B: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Your sex video's and other abominations are currently uploading.......dem plenty!

Are u the one uploading his sex videos? Moreover, how come u know of all these things concerning this man or u just decided to drag the name of this man to the mud. Be guided!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:

People dey oooo grin grin grin
Why not politely say this from the beginning.... I think I can spare you 5k for the weekend food.

Nne Biko see me here..hunger dey
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Brushstrokes20: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awesome gentleman! I'm no fan of pastorpreneurs but this man and the late tb joshua are special breeds!
They've touched lives more than Nigerian government past and present! KUDOS!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Why are u thinking like this. That seems to be a pastor. whats his business with ashewo like NL small boys.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by SmileDance(f): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Christianity sha, if it were to be the other religion, na another thing we for dey talk now.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Cutehector(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
nte31:
Na were the phone for lost first
inside church cheesy
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Bro���walahi! Sense will not kee you, lwkmd o…… the pastors BP right now….
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Edoziesmart(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
treatise:

He's possibly not aware that his contacts are saved in his Gmail account cloud.
Lol
Do you think is everybody that save number on email

Plenty people still save number on phone memory and simcard.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by nedekid: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Persin weh get sex video go tell you not to flash him phone?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by jrusky(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
kerry57:
This man has done more good things to humanity than most of our leaders. U will certainly get ur phone, God will bring it back and ur good will will also make karma get it back to u. I don't know u but have read a lot about u. May God continue to bless u.

He is a very nice man and I don't know why people just love hurting those helping numanity and free those fucki politicians and they won't go near them.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Kosoco(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
For the fact that this man is one of the few genuine Pastors we have in Nigeria, kindly return his phone. After the demise of T.B Joshua, this is another man of God I follow with keen interest.
as if the person dey Nairaland.....
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by gulfer: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Contacts, hasn't this god of men heard of Google contacts
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by foreshore(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
brosom:
Ok sir we've heard u!

Ur offer is Golden, let's do business grin grin

See Igbo man
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by gibsonwales(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
He must have signed in with his email address when he bought the phone. His contacts should be automatically backed up. He should get a new phone, sign in with his email ID and restore contacts. Chickena ! Sebi na contact em want

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by 2Ways(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Most times, it not the phone but its content that matters

That's why it is import to back up all ur information online

I pray he finds his fone

Seriously, it's important to backup our files. That's how I lost all my files+ my nysc experience photos because I didn't back them up.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by ShangTsung000: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Afraid of his dirty videos being leaked.

Peter Obi for PRESIDENT 2023

Tinubu for Director of Mortuary 2023.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by tonardo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Please does it mean this man don't back up?
At this time..2025
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Enumerator(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Confirm!
IboHausaYoruba:
For the fact that this man is one of the few genuine Pastors we have in Nigeria, kindly return his phone. After the demise of T.B Joshua, this is another man of God I follow with keen interest.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Brunicekid(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Am not sure the man saved the contacts on his mail..
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Krak(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rosenews2233:
Breaking News: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM Promises Overseas Scholarship, Cash to Person Who Picked His Missing Phone

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RkeLEWfcbLrYHuxQjAUrpwjnbfvrE5h8BSg3yxi3dSxzLeA1umCoNXt1Y28Ym4g8l&id=640564470

All these would have been avoided if he had regularly been backing up his contacts on the cloud.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Cantonese: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Very necessary for you to receive slap.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by LocalMan2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
I wish I found the phone, I'll be glad to returned it without any offer.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by lomprico(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Google backup dey na! It's either he just want to trend or there are more to just contacts on the phone.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by inspiredbelieve: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Whatever happened to using free Google contacts backup!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.