Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch (3275 Views)

Is This Proper In A Private School Settings? / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University / JSS 3 Students Re-sitting For English Pay 3500 In Govt And 4000 In Private Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by OsilaGama(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
i was tired of staying at home idle..
i decided to check the vacancy in a near by school.after submitting the application form..we did a little interview and i was told to start teaching the following..before then,the propritress agreed to pay me 15k to teach 4 subjects..
which i agreed without any bargain.
FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL:the propritress told me that she wont be able to pay me 15k,that it was too much and that i will have to be the class form teacher.that also i will be taking 17 subjects (ASIN SEVENTEEEEEN SUBJECTS)..
i was like "no problem since its a primary school,how much can u pay?" she said she will pay 8k monthly.
To Be Continued.. Still Typing

2 Likes

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by OsilaGama(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
so i thought about it,that it will be better i accept the offer since its just temporal and its better than staying idle..

i hasent been easy o!
i took the offer,and now i'm expecting my salary (8k)
this evening i decided to make a rough calculation.. does it mean that if i'm to be paid 8k monthly i barely receive up to N245 (TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE NAIRA) a day..
its really bad how working in a private school can really extort you,those schools will drain u to rubbish.!.. pls no ever ever think to go teach,its better u stay home and sleep or go out and take a stroll.its not worth it at all at all!.

anyways i will be JAPARING out of the school at the end of the term,without even giving them a clue.
thanksssss and pardon my errors

3 Likes

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by lomprico(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Some private schools pays up to 250k per month.

Na you fall maga na. If you sell pure water you will make more than that 8k per month.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by OsilaGama(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
lomprico:

Na you fall maga na. If you sell pure water you will make more than that 8k per month.
grin
lomprico:

thats true.. but not in my state (BENUE) highest pay a private school teacher can earn is 27_30k
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by lomprico(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
OsilaGama:
grin
thats true.. but not in my state (BENUE) highest pay a private school teacher can earn is 27_30k

Guy you dey benue and you dey find 8k job? Just find any contacts in Abuja or SE/SS states that sell yam there, Buy yam from farmers and be sending to them I tell you, you will be making more than 500k per month.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by OsilaGama(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
lomprico:

Guy you dey benue and you dey find 8k job? Just find any contacts in Abuja or SE/SS states that sell yam there, Buy yam from farmers and be sending to them I tell you, you will be making more than 500k per month.
bro na wisdom be that o.. although i started it,but i only transported fruits from benue to rivers state.and it was profitable.
thanks i go reason am soon

6 Likes

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
You live in Benue State?
Food basket of the nation?
Take the below advice and watch your life turn around for good.
This is the way some of us @ smile to the bank with #$#€£¥.
Don't dull, there is money to be made man.

lomprico:

Thanks so much for this.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Vickho: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
lomprico:

the way God take bless you with sense ehn.
I know a female nairalander on this forum that transports rice, yam and other foods to Cross River, Akwa Ibom state and l
PH.
she get bastard money

5 Likes

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Anaerobi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Smiles... It's.

God is our helper.... We won't remain there forever.
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by lomprico(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ventriprise:
private school in Enugu paid me 6k a month.

Na you wan collect am na!

5 Likes

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Richy4(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Teaching is indeed the most neglected profession in the world...
Just imagine.. shocked shocked
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by DarlingtonC: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Cypress042(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
To be honest with you teaching is not for you bro, invest your time and energy in any profittable trade or handiwork.

What you typed up there is a disgrace to teaching hood. I pity those children you're teaching though.

No insults i'm just trying to be sincere with you man.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Emmanuel909090: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
I rather stay idle doing nothing, than collect 15k
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Emmanuel909090: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
lomprico:

Why are you disrespecting pure water hustle?

They make much more.

1 Like

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
OsilaGama:
i decided to check the vacancy in a near by school.after submitting the application form..we did a little interview and i was told to start teaching the following..before then,the propritress agreed to pay me 15k to teach 4 subjects..
FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL:the propritress told me that she wont be able to pay me 15k,that it was too much and that i will have to be the class form teacher.that also i will be taking 17 subjects (ASIN SEVENTEEEEEN SUBJECTS)..
i was like "no problem since its a primary school,how much can u pay?" she said she will pay 8k monthly.

Which state are u in? U can't collect that na

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by OsilaGama(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cypress042:
To be honest with you teaching is not for you bro, invest your time and energy in any profittable trade or handiwork.

What you typed up there is a disgrace to teaching hood. I pity those children you're teaching though.

No insults i'm just trying to be sincere with you man.
Nairaland!
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by harmargedon: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
angry
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Cypress042(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
OsilaGama:

Nairaland!
Is my comment choking you?
Is just and an advise man, no reason am.
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by OsilaGama(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cypress042:
Is my comment choking you undecided
Lol..things done choke me pass comments
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
OsilaGama:
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by NoQualmz: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Teaching in very poor and mismanaged states like Benue?

When my niece’s home tutor goes home with 80k for 4 days in a week Further Maths,Chemistry and physics.

Better go and sell yams or Benue oranges or open a snake farm(highly lucrative)pls

1 Like

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by OsilaGama(m): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
NoQualmz:
Teaching in very poor and mismanaged states like Benue?

When my niece’s home tutor goes home with 80k for 4 days in a week Further Maths,Chemistry and physics.

Better go and sell yams or Benue oranges or open a snake farm(highly lucrative)pls
seriously as bad as it is... thanks for the advice
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by lomprico(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

Why are you disrespecting pure water hustle?

They make much more.

Pls tell me how I disrespected pure water hustle?
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Ezmans: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
lomprico:

true talk
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Emmanuel909090: 4:19am On Jun 26, 2022
lomprico:

Pls tell me how I disrespected pure water hustle?

Saying 8k monthly is too small, for a real pure water hustler.
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by SpyAC(m): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2022
lomprico:

love your advice, wish the boy is seriously serious, I can help him by sending money to him to source for the goods and send here to Rivers State, but the issues here is trust, can he keep to the agreement and be trusted? Do you know him much?
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by virginchaser(m): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
the way God take bless you with sense ehn.
I know a female nairalander on this forum that transports rice, yam and other foods to Cross River, Akwa Ibom state and l
PH.
she get bastard money

Early years, after NYSC without job, i transported yams from middle belt to Lagos, mile12 specifically. One beautiful rogged Yoruba girl i met in the course of the business always assisted me. Even though she had her basic at FGGC Bida. We used to take some risks. Night bus trip to the north, night movement by truck sometimes and going to interior villages to get cheaper goods. Above all money was made.

1 Like

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Boogyman557: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by Juliearth(f): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2022
SpyAC:
love your advice, wish the boy is seriously serious, I can help him by sending money to him to source for the goods and send here to Rivers State, but the issues here is trust, can he keep to the agreement and be trusted? Do you know him much?

Can we do business? I live in the North. Yam, Beans and other grains in excess supply. The issue here us trust. Can I trust you with my supplies and expect returns

1 Like

Re: Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch by talk2hb1(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Hmmm, A time will come when the criteria any parent will ever want to take their children to a private school is the teachers compensation and payslip. By then we will be exhausted with all this 6k teachers salary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pg In Abu Zaria. / Unizik Admission Status / IELTS Exam In Nigeria : Registration, Tutorials, IELTS Test Dates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.