Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out (45666 Views)

Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List / 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Faber(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by flejnr2(f): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2022
So what’s bala Mohammed faith
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Codes151(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Noise maker. Stop posting your thought Online as news.

APC sent a list. Inec has to receive it.

The primaries was done and we select. Not inec.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by kingaruoture(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/egungun-don-enter-express-how-oshiomhole-avoided-inecs-hammer-as-lawan-akpabio-umahi-gets-quarantined/

please what is the difference between lawan ,akpabio , Umahi and
Tabuwa. because Tabuwa, akpabio n Umahi all withdrew. We need explanation

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by PerfectJUSTICE: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:

Anointed by the bitter Orji Uzor Kalu. A very useless Flattino who is full of hatred, bitterness ranger for the Yoruba race. It was the coward Orji Uzor Kalu who went to instigate the useless Aboki rubber stamp Senate President to contest against the Jagaban Borgu whom tbe Senate President has earlier endorsed.

The Jagaban Borgu publicly humiliated all of them including the enemy within, the fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo.

Funny thing is the Orji Uzor Kalu no gree talk for public since. Better shame soak the man

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Mopolchi: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2022
Heiterkeit:
The electoral act didn't say this "You cannot run for another office within the same electoral circle after having participated in one." as you erroneously asserted.

After all Bauchi State governor ran and lost in the PDP presidential primaries. Yet, he still ran for governorship and won.
The guy who ran withdrew voluntarily and the slot was given to the governor without contest.

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by rippa(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
AHMAD lawan the overated IPOB APC candidate couldn't even secure an ordinary Senate ticket for his small senatorial zone comprising a few local governments 'even as sitting Senate President', and dem say Shoe nor get size grin grin grin

Wetin come bring IPOB come this matter? U people can't stop been useless

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by barbstee(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Mr Man stop talking nonsense, what of Tambuwal of Sokoto & Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State, why weren’t they banned by INEC?

I am waiting for your reply.

Don't mind him

This is so because those people that won refuse to voluntarily step down.

And the mistake comes back to them how would you allow someone that'll not step down get the ticket
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by barbstee(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Codes151:
Noise maker. Stop posting your thought Online as news.

APC sent a list. Inec has to receive it.

The primaries was done and we select. Not inec.

That was then

Now the new electoral act put an end to that.
Unless the winners of the primary voluntarily step down then the party can replace.otherwise OYO is their case

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by infohenry(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Komu1048:

I swear that was how they were shouting on this forum n their darling twitter, there is no way Aboki will leave their own n vote a Yoruba man etc. We no even hear the word again. Results came put n e shock them say there Ipob, Boko haram, UGM, Bandits n Biafra preferred candidate LAWAL no even dey top 3.

Their new song now is Obi, walahi dem go learn again n start singing marginalization. The problem is they will now start blaming Yorubas.

If You are Yoruba n u r Supporting Atiku I have no problem with you, but if you are supporting Ipob/Obi then you need ur brain checked. They hate Yoruba n dey r not hiding it. They want Yoruba to suffer in all ramifications, that's is y u will never see them support Yoruba's agenda
A business man that is ethnic bigot, hunger will finish you, after reading what you wrote above and look down to see your business advert in your signature, I was disappointed. Don't mix your business with politics because Tinubu will never call you to paint and decorate his house rather he will give it to an Igbo man in his class. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Bodinya: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Mr poster.
Please educate me.
As a current chairman of a particular party, is it possible for the person to seek for an office of either president or a governor? Is it legal? Constitutionally?
I find it difficult to understand.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Codes151(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2022
barbstee:

That was then

Now the new electoral act put an end to that.
Unless the winners of the primary voluntarily step down then the party can replace.otherwise OYO is their case
ok. Noted.
Updated. Thanks.

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by delpee(f): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2022
The truth written in a very funny way.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by MissLeslie(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2022
free2ryhme:

They were elected

How
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by RealLagosBoy: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Oshomole is a wise politician.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Gozac: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Those Obi/Ipob supporters ehn! What a people grin

Always supporting failure
Do you know that all the banners for Tinubu's president in Lagos is done by Agberos meaning all the people supporting Tinubu are Agberos aka " owo mi da" boys grin
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by ItzAbas(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Mr Man stop talking nonsense, what of Tambuwal of Sokoto & Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State, why weren’t they banned by INEC?

Abi
Leave me to said what he can't even explain
If u check well this people are very good for position
I stand with apc
Proud Akwa Ibomite
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Heiterkeit(f): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Mopolchi:
The guy who ran withdrew voluntarily and the slot was given to the governor without contest.

I know and that, by extension, makes his statement incorrect: "You cannot run for another office within the same electoral circle after having participated in one."

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Gozac: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Komu1048:

I swear that was how they were shouting on this forum n their darling twitter, there is no way Aboki will leave their own n vote a Yoruba man etc. We no even hear the word again. Results came put n e shock them say there Ipob, Boko haram, UGM, Bandits n Biafra preferred candidate LAWAL no even dey top 3.

Their new song now is Obi, walahi dem go learn again n start singing marginalization. The problem is they will now start blaming Yorubas.

If You are Yoruba n u r Supporting Atiku I have no problem with you, but if you are supporting Ipob/Obi then you need ur brain checked. They hate Yoruba n dey r not hiding it. They want Yoruba to suffer in all ramifications, that's is y u will never see them support Yoruba's agenda
We can never your stupid, tribal agenda of foisting a sick and ailing old Tinubu on all Nigerians. Call it hatred if you choose to that's your cup of tea

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by 989900: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Komu1048:

So, who are you supporting?
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by olarent: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Simple sir,the winner withdrew from the race and other for new primary
favor914:

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Mopolchi: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2022
Heiterkeit:

I know and that, by extension, makes his statement incorrect: "You cannot run for another office within the same electoral circle after having participated in one."
Run should mean contest in a primary for another office. Lawan, Akpabio and Umahi are all contesting for another office since the winners of the 'senate' slot did not withdraw. Tambuwal and Bauchi were offered empty slots after the hitherto winners withdrew.

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Benwallt(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:

They withdrew from the race na. That automatically means they didn't participate in the other primaries.

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by olarent: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2022
You are right to some extent bro,the in case of bala,he make sure he loyalist stood in for him and when lost presidential primary the dude resign and order new primary that produce bala,assuming that one refuse that is the end of bala.
Heiterkeit:
The electoral act didn't say this "You cannot run for another office within the same electoral circle after having participated in one." as you erroneously asserted.

After all Bauchi State governor ran and lost in the PDP presidential primaries. Yet, he still ran for governorship and won.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Rapht933: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2022
you are dragging with tinunbu in politics; you don't know that you didn't have better adviser
... he will push you and it will be difficult for you to turn against him or else you will die politically. because he is a real politician he knows the game
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Heiterkeit(f): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Mopolchi:
Run should mean contest in a primary for another office. Lawan, Akpabio and Umahi are all contesting for another office since the winners of the 'senate' slot did not withdraw. Tambuwal and Bauchi were offered empty slots after the hitherto winners withdrew.

You obviously lack the ability to read and understand well. Once more, the electoral act did not say "you cannot run for another office within the same electoral circle after having participated in one." as the article stated.

Had the electoral act said that, it would have foreclosed the option of Bauchi State governor going back to grab the governorship ticket within the same electoral circle after losing in the presidential primary election and the volitional withdrawal of his proxy from the governorship race which made cancelleation and reconduction of another primary within the INEC time frame possible for him to emerge.

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by sirpharrell(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Heiterkeit:

You dey mind the ignorant blogger? That is how to disseminate fake news and disinformation up and down. Before you start writing authoritatively on the electoral act, the first thing you should do is to get a copy of the act and read it. I bet you, 95% of the bloggers and so called journalists writing on the act have not even set their eyes on it.

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Meteng: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:

It’s obvious you know what transpired in those two states

Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano